Hot Deal

Airport Lounge Query

377°
Deal Subedar
jain01010199

I will be reaching Delhi airport 4-5 hrs early than my scheduled flight based on my train timing.

And my onward flight takes off from DELHI T2
I have gone through the reviews of T2 Delhi lounge and they are very bad. So i want to go to the lounge of T3 which is the best

Are we allowed to use Delhi T3 lounge if i have a flight taking off from T2?
I can leave the lounge an hour early to reach the other terminal. But just want to know if it’s possible and if some dimers have tried it

Expired
32 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t think so.. u will get lounge access after clearing security check.. and u can’t clear security as ur flight is not scheduled from that terminal

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If that’s the case Mumbai’s Oasis lounge at T1 is also pathetic as far as reviews are concerned. toungueout
I don’t think so this would be possible to change terminals once the frisking is done because Lounge facility is accessible only after your frisking is done so after that you have to use their waiting/lounge facility itself to relax. And also, you won’t be able to change terminals when you are waiting for your flight to start boarding. If Lounge facilities were available at the arrival terminal then things would have been different but in this case i don’t think you can do that.

Do let me know once you visit their lounge with give your genuine feedback too. Hope this helps. Happy Journey smile
@jain01010199

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Genuine feedback on Google right now is that takes 45 mins to 1 hr waiting time in line where there are 30 PPL ahead of you and once you enter you realise that lounge has capacity of 25 PPL only. And very limited menu options. I wish I knew it would be so bad so that I could atleast book some other flight.

That being said, if the queue is not long, I’ll go and update the review in this thread smile

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it’s usually long and the wait is tiresome. Not at all worth it in my opinion.

Link Copied

They also offer takeaway and i heard from someone that the takeaway line is quick .
Are you aware about that? Any experience?

View 17 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My experience last year – I was in hurry so grabbed takeaway box before boarding flight at Bangalore. While returning at Delhi airport the queue was long but luckily there was separate desk and entry for diners and premium CC holders which saved time plus limited crowd.

Link Copied

which are those premium cards apart from diners?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

could be a new thing because of covid scene and lounges at maximum capacity

Link Copied

No way u can enter t3 terminal lounge since it is after security.

Yes T2 terminal lounge is very small and very limited food option. huge queue. and they mostly service packed food.
T3 is good and large but now days queue are there too.
T1 lounge is bigger than T2 but again too much crowd. since most domestic flights fly here.

Link Copied

if ur flight is from t2 then u r not allowed inside t3 forgot abount lounge 🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

which are those premium cards apart from diners?

PP, Amex

Link Copied

But PP is chargeable for India lounges at $27 plus GST right

replyuser
Click here to reply