Alternative For Cred

109°
Deal Cadet
brok47

Hello Diammers,

Recently I found a bug that some of my credit cards got automatically removed. Application team don't have any idea what happened but when I added by all the cards it looks like they have some issue and for three months my statement did not got fetched.

All time now my credit card payments got failed and ultimately we cannot trust anymore on payment

I drop lots of escalation emails but ultimately they just reverted me that you put all the credit cards wrong because of which credit card payment was not successful

Now because of this some finance charges has been procured which of course it's not a bank problem but creed don't take the responsibility. 

So ultimately I need another solution since 

1.it is not reliable anymore

2. No much offers on the same 

Kindly help to find out similar platform like Red or more secure by which we can pay the credit card bills without wearing much about penalties since we get early alerts for the same.

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

best way for security and 100% no charges is through bank website ,u can try paytm or mobiweak

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

just use 2 calendar apps and note endless reminder there with few dates prior to due date of every credit card which you are comfortable with

2 calendar apps because if one app didn't gave any notification reminder because of some issue you will get another notification from the 2nd application 

then use the bank website or bill pay to pay the credit card bills on receiving the notification

Suggestion use the following

1) Google calender app with email notification

2) any 3rd party calendar app which you like

brok47

Link Copied
oh interestng,

what is this late free protection, can you elaborate how paytm take this on themselves?
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@DEEPANGEORGE

In Case Paytm Settled Money After Due Date And Bank Added Late Payment Fees... Paytm Will Refund The Late Payment Charges Levied By Bank.

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

best way for security and 100% no charges is through bank website ,u can try paytm or mobiweak

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Off course its safe but people like me who have 10+ credit cards will have to keep track records for the same.🥲

Plus not to mention every time you have to put credit card numbers on there portal and if all cards are not handy boom 750+ finance and late payment charges😭

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

CheQ is good too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.

I think Cheq looks good. We can convert coins to amazon gv rather earning 5000000 cred coins which are useless.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paytm provides Late Fee Protection

Link Copied
oh interestng,

what is this late free protection, can you elaborate how paytm take this on themselves?
View 2 more replies
Link Copied

just use 2 calendar apps and note endless reminder there with few dates prior to due date of every credit card which you are comfortable with

2 calendar apps because if one app didn't gave any notification reminder because of some issue you will get another notification from the 2nd application 

then use the bank website or bill pay to pay the credit card bills on receiving the notification

Suggestion use the following

1) Google calender app with email notification

2) any 3rd party calendar app which you like

brok47

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for the kind suggestion. But most dimers have more than 5 credit card and its hard to manage the cards for statements and will when applications like cred have a reliability that whenever payment come or will come on your email or text SMS they can share us this is the payment they can help with actually looks good but creates the dependencies on them. 

They may start taking the charges for managing the credit card like AMC. 

Having a handy option is always good

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

It's strange but true, it happens in cred.Recently I got a refund from Flopcart ..instead of showing he refund in my sbi CC, Cred app is showing the refund in a new AMEX CC (in reality, it has gone into my sbi card)..but still cred added an amex cc and showed refund there..strange..even cibil report doesn't show that AMEX card.. sweat_smile

replyuser
Click here to reply