Atomberg Renesa+ 1200/1400mm suggestion/experience

61°
Commentator
arundass007378

Hello all,

Planning to switch over to BLDC fans and looking to purchase Atomberg Renesa+ fan and would like to know if anyone has the 1400mm version and how is the air flow and noise compared to your previous fan, my current fans are 1200mm and consume 75w at max speed (Crompton AntiDust) 

Main usage is for bedroom (fan right above the bed, room height is 10ft), not able to conclude based on youtube reviews as concern is for air flow and noise as could see most of them don’t recommend 1400mm fans as less airflow and more noise than 1200mm fans..

Rooms sizes are different like one is 16*18ft, another 16*12ft but as mentioned the fan is to be mainly used above the bed and not required for corners or full room coverage, need one that gives good airflow and less noise as main purpose is for sleeping/resting

Kindly share your experience in using 1200/1400mm fans and especially if you have Renesa+ model, thanks!!

Expired
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i have total 8 fans from atomberg rense + they are very good only first few months u will face some issue with some fans like noise or something but atomberg service is excellent so go for it .

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
thanks for your feedback about the fans bro, are you using 1200 or 1400mm variant?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Guys can someone suggest which is better 1200mm or 1400mm?
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
go with 1400mm as its not that big or noisy compared to 1200mm and also better airflow compared to 1200mm, I bought Renesa+ both 1200mm and 1400mm in May2023 and so far no issues and both are working fine
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good, had problem in the magnet but Atomberg changed the full motor

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Best to stick to reputed brands like crompton, havells and other as service issues are a part of this brand post warranty it would be hard

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

most reviews are by atomberg promoters , the fans are very bad i have faced issues from the very beginning and have been sending emails for replacement after 2 times of replacement due to board and slow running issues no one responds to my complaints now , poor air delivery and quality in atomberg fans best ti keep away

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
don't they have any customer service centers? is it fully online-based customer support that they have? because in their Amazon listing they claim 350+ service centers but i can't seem to find a single local one on Google..
replyuser
Click here to reply