Hot Deal

AU charged me 8500 for credit card intrested

681°
Deal Cadet
anuraggarg
AU charged me 8500 for 1000 rs less than total bill post due date  and I paid that next day itself but they are not reverting it

Please support by retweets

https://x.com/anuraggarg5/status/17935815506570...
Top Comments
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Even if 1₹ is pending,they will charge for full bill amount, that's how it works

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
didn't rbi issued new guidelines saying they cant do that anymore
Link Copied

Even if 1₹ is pending,they will charge for full bill amount, that's how it works

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

100% wrong 

See this image

It is in rbi website 

They can charge only pending amount as RBI

Link Copied

By the way, u are saying u paid very next day, then 3 days of grace are there, considering that no interest should be there, ask cc they will reverse

76 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

same issue with me now they shared my details with 3rd party to harass me.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

what was the due date? when u paid?

Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
didn't rbi issued new guidelines saying they cant do that anymore
View 10 more replies
Link Copied

By the way, u are saying u paid very next day, then 3 days of grace are there, considering that no interest should be there, ask cc they will reverse

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
It's post 3 days grace period pensive
View 5 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

aubank be like 😄

10095418d2jl2guvyaausq4

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

0₹ investment karke Paisa banane kaa ninja technique 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Bill is for 10600 and I paid 9600 one day post due date .

Plus they charged on unpaid bill amount also which is 2 lac
View 4 more replies
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

If dues are not fully cleared, then the remaining dues + unbilled txns add up while interests are levied.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
But is it as per RBi rule
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai fraud call bhi AA gya aur ye email pe details  share Karne bol rha [email protected]

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Aisi boundy par jakar six hota hai ya out..  jis din bill generate ho use din hi payment kar diya karo.. nahi to pichhwada chhil jayega itna mail karayenge ye log.. credit card in existence just bcz they want customer do mistake then they fine.. if everyone start payment in time they will end cc overtime.. xd..

Grace period bhi over hai to ball in their hand.. cibil to jqyega hi.. baki kitna interest lenge ye rbi rules ke hisab se hona chahiye.. rest update here .. so others can learn from ur blunder..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In my case I missed payment of 50k they have charged 25k including GST and not given any waiver for even single rupee even after writing so many mails they are just reverting with same template that the charges are genuine , even their nodal officer also given same reply

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
omg what is this terrible charges 25k for 50k amount for 50 days credit period??? omg

a) principle 50k
b) for 50 days interest 25k

1 day interest = 25k/50 = 500 per day
1 year interest = 500*365 = 182500
interest rate =(182500/50000)*100=365%

so annual interest rate is 365% p.a.

omg its literally robbery lol
View 8 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

So main issue here is they are charging interest on unbilled amount also right?

Link Copied
I think the main issue is they are charging interest for the entire due amount (even if partial due amount is paid) 

as per recent RBI policy only interest for "remaining due amount" after partial due paid, should be charged interest
View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The following illustration would indicate the methodology of calculating Charges on Revolving Credit:• Assume that a Cardholder has paid all previous dues and do not have any outstanding in his Card Account. His statement date is 15th of every month and applicable Charges on Revolving Credit are at 3.59% p.m. Transaction INRPurchase on April 10, 2024₹ 2,000Total Amount Due on statement dated April 15, 2024₹ 2,000Minimum Amount Due on statement dated April 15, 2024₹ 100Payment due date - May 3, 2024Purchase on May 7, 2024₹ 800Payment on May 10, 2024₹ 1,500On statement dated May 15, 2024, following Interest Charges on Revolving Credit will be levied:Interest Calculations @ 3.59% month:per a. Interest on INR 2000 for 30 days (from April 10 to May 9)₹ 70.82b. Interest on INR 500 for 6 days (from May 10 to May 15) ₹ 3.54Last updated on 16th Apr'2024c. Interest on INR 800 for 9 days (from May 7 to May 15)₹ 8.50Total Interest Charged in the statement dated 15th May ₹ 82.86The following is the

Link Copied
if possible take screenshot of their MITC where you got this and then post:) this is very confusing with copy paste smile of lines
View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Screenshot20240524013836
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That's intresting joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

RBI allows payment of credit card even after 3 days of due date without any penalty. But you should be prepared for such charges when you accept TnC of credit card application.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Bhai aishi kya majboori aa gyi thi ki ₹1000 pay krne mai time lag gya?

Dd ke member ho, you should have known better.

Offer and discount ke chakkar mai har chhut-putt bank ka card mt liya kro.

8k ka choona + cibil score hit + Mental peace gone + harrassment by bank.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

After seeing this-feel like stay away from AU credit card..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhaaya yaha 500 less pay kara 18k ka fine laga h amex mai 
what i understood is 1st time jab fine lagta h jab bohut chull hota h reverse karne ka with time we have to learn it its the policy of credit card and we have to move on with it 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

That is not policy, that's their business survival mantra like parasites always look for such opportunities to suck out the blood.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Escalate it to the next level. They should reverse it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Have you done it bro , as everyone said Au never did reversal
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have not paid even minimum amouny due on time,then they will charge you on full due amount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys nothing will help. Not even RBI complaint as it happened to me and now my credit score is fucked up. It's with 4k due all of late charges and I've blocked the card . They've kept calling me for quite a few times but now they're tired I guess. Attached is all the convo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1edSVOpSFG5JQfi...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
at least make the link available to view the content 
View 4 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I enable auto-debit in case of all the credit cards lest I forgot to pay the bill but in case of ICICI auto-debit gets disabled again immediately after enabling it. I had complained to the customer care earlier and they had said that this issue will not recur but to no avail. Tried in both the app and web. Not acceptable.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Thanks bro you made my day now I had proff to fight against this f****ing au bank
View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Last interaction on my thread.

replyuser
Click here to reply