Axis Airtel CC FYF Being Offered + Rs. 500 Amazon Voucher with Mastercard Variant - Grab/Pass ?

64°
Generous
sahil1033

In Airtel app, I can see Axis Airtel CC being offered to me with ZERO joining fee and for Mastercard variant, there's an additional Rs. 500 worth Amazon voucher.

I usually recharge with Rs. 1,799 plan and intend to either recharge the same or even go with 1.5 GB/day for 84 days plan. Basically, I'll be using this CC only and only for Airtel prepaid recharges. Slight chances are that I may use this CC for bill payments like electricity bill if and only if RuPay Platinum debit card Amazon offer doesn't extend after March 2023.

Additional information : I'm already holding Axis Bank Flipkart CC and I don't have a savings account in Axis Bank.

So, my queries are :

- I'm hearing issue with cashback not received even for recharges done in Airtel app and some related discrepancy, is that true? If yes, how much irritating issue is this?

- I'll most probably surrender this CC after an year or maybe after 2 years if and only if I get the Rs. 500 Amazon voucher successfully as that's only for Mastercard variant and who knows Axis Bank may send Visa variant by mistake. So, do they retain if I go for closure by offering it LTF ?

- I've also heard about irregularities in application process for this CC. People see the offer in Airtel app and later on are denied/rejected, what's the issue exactly here?

- Ultimate question, should I take this CC or not? I've been waiting to get Axis Bank Ace LTF since a long time but have found peace with 1.5% cashback on offline spends with Axis Bank Flipkart CC.

Anything else? Please feel free to tell.

UPDATE # 1 :

I went ahead with the application process and encountered this, something that's been reported by several users. Any workaround for this?

UPDATE # 2 :

I reached out to Axis Bank on Twitter and over call got to know that this CC is on hold for some reason, so, they can't issue. That could be the issue why several people are unable to apply for it even after being shown the banner to apply.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check if you are able to apply... Many times it shows offer but when trying to apply it shows we don't have offer for u....

Never faced issue with cb not getting credited for recharges and payments... Last month they have changed the merchant name.. need to see if cb is calculated correctly or not. I checked with cc though and they are saying that merchant name doesn't matter, We need to do recharges and bill payments through Airtel thanks app only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where to complain regarding this merchant issue??

Both for airtel payments and utilities, same airtel bank merchant showing , most probably being wallet category it won't fetch any cashback and one has to run after them to prove cashback eligibility..

If merchant issue not fixed, this card is totally useless

Any suggestions where can we raise complaint

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I think it's for everyone

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I am getting same offer

Generous Generous
Link Copied

UPDATE :

I reached out to Axis Bank on Twitter and over call got to know that this CC is on hold for some reason, so, they can't issue. That could be the issue why several people are unable to apply for it even after being shown the banner to apply.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I applied for it on 30th November. And after entering the details on airtel app it showed as conditionally approved with a condition that i need to do the kyc within 48 hours. I did the kyc and the status is showing as kyc completed. Now waiting for further updates.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Keep us posted here please.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I applied for the airtel axis card through my mother's number as the offer was not showing in my account. Now for all the credit cards (already had 3 credit cards with axis) my mobile number has been updated to my mother's mobile number. Now again need to change the mobile number to myself. But this means that my application has been approved 🥳

Generous Generous
Link Copied
congratulations, you got the CC which has been difficult to get nowadays
View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply