Hot Deal

Axis Bank gave compensation of Rs 47500 for delay in closing the credit card

1881°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

Axis Bank gave compensation of Rs 47500 for delay in closing the credit card:

This story is shared by one tweeter, Username - Credofly on his twitter handle.

Success Story - A win against Axis Bank -

Requested for credit card closure in August 2023.

Credit card closed in November 2023.

Raised RBI Ombudsman complaint in December.

Received Rs 47500 compensation amount today.

GFVm8COXEAArXwz

GFVm8CJWAAAfsjU

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Now don't start cancelling the Card by calling the Axis CC, it's not necessary that they will take such a long time for everyone. It was just an exceptional case. 😂

PS: It's not a loot. 😅

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I also got 5k from zest money for not closing my loan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also received a compensation of Rs. 14000 from Kotak for delay of 28 days in card closure, after i raised the issue on PGPORTAL.

89 Comments  |  
62 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Axis Bank gave compensation of Rs 47500 for delay in closing the credit card:

This story is shared by one tweeter, Username - Credofly on his twitter handle.

Success Story - A win against Axis Bank -

Requested for credit card closure in August 2023.

Credit card closed in November 2023.

Raised RBI Ombudsman complaint in December.

Received Rs 47500 compensation amount today.

GFVm8COXEAArXwz

GFVm8CJWAAAfsjU

credofly

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cheers to new discovery 👌🏼

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Now don't start cancelling the Card by calling the Axis CC, it's not necessary that they will take such a long time for everyone. It was just an exceptional case. 😂

PS: It's not a loot. 😅

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
People here are like, Anything for a dime, I'll try my luck
View 4 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Excitement me 2-2 thread create kr diye Bhai sahab 💯

Link Copied
Khud he create ho jate hai agar post submit pe click karo and net slow ho gaya ustime toh 2-2 thread create ho jate hai.

@bumblefoot ko maine bataya tha sadiyo pahele but thik nahi karaya ab tak. 😀
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I also got 5k from zest money for not closing my loan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to check whether my loan is closed in Zest Money? Is it possible that there are zero monthly bill and my old loan is still open?

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I wish to see the robotic reply he would've got from Axis pno at first. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Axis pno bhot ghatiya copy paste reply detahai

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Now axis will never approve credit card to him stating "internal policies" reason. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

thanks. my card was closed after a year of request with their useless customer service. received 5000 rs only compensation. will ask them. will be a millionaire hopefully stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jackpot 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They have closed my credit cards in less than 10 secs in Customer care call 2 days back...this could be the reason 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Agar karna hi hai . Mail daal do.. and hope ye mail kahi kho jaye system me.. baite raho 4 5 saal bad rbi ko karna.. pais ahi paisa.. lakho me aa jayega xd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Usually they close the card almost immediately, within 1-2 days.

NOC is issued after 30-60 days

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Seems like attention seeking not looking genuine

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

- @abhishek012 koi tarika mila jisse delay karwa ke paise loot sake useless team of axis se?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Insider ways should be possible 

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Congratulations on win 👏👏

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Someone from DD has already received a compensation amount from Axis bank for the same case.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/received-a...

Generous Generous
Link Copied

WAAH

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Share it 1000 times with everyone each one

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Mera axis card 1 saal phle close krwaya tha but cibil me aj tk active aa rha h , kya mera card bhi active mana jayega ya fir already closed ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mera 3 saal pehle close card abi bhi active hai cibil me kya Kiya jaye

View 1 more reply
Flame Flame
Link Copied

The refund for the payment I made through ICICI Coral Rupay on the UPI network was delayed.

As per RBI guidelines

But I don't know if this applies to Rupay CC on UPI or not.

I received a refund after one month. According to Paytm and Jiomart, the payment was never successful, but according to the ICICI app, the payment was successful. When I reached out to ICICI through Twitter/email, they asked me to wait for 15 days. They explained that the Coral Rupay system is new and still under development, causing issues with the refund mechanism. Their team is currently working on resolving this and assured me it would be fixed soon. I waited for the initial 15 days, but then they asked me to wait for an additional 15 days.

I am wondering if I am eligible for compensation in this case. This all occurred in October 2023, and I believe I can file a complaint with RBI within one year of the transaction. However, I do not want this situation to have a negative impact on my profile, as I have a savings account with ICICI and also use Amazon Pay credit card. I do not want to close these accounts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You should raise case with rbi, it applicable on upi on rupay cc payment also. Similar thing happened for me with bob card and i  got the compensation successfuly. It wont have any impact on your accounts

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I had requested closure for my IDFC CC in December. It is still not closed. How to do go ahead with this process?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Your investment going well, why do you want to know it's closing process in hurry now @aniket.s.gupta

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
They offered me a limit of 50k which is less than 10% of other banks. Further, I am repeatedly chasing them for an update and they just reply to wait for 7 days.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also received a compensation of Rs. 14000 from Kotak for delay of 28 days in card closure, after i raised the issue on PGPORTAL.

Link Copied
Nice.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

They want to give compensation more than the credit limit. Why don't you understand it 🤣 @aniket.s.gupta

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ohh. Now I understand joy joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got compensation from Hdfc?

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied

Loot.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

RBL ko follow up mail krne wala tha..ab nahi karunga!😂

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

very good step you did for raising complaint to RBI Ombudsman. Clever fellow. These private banks are now acting like local goons. 

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Good move.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Looks like the stick did the trick. I emailed to close my ltf FK Axis card. Usually, email is responded after 3-4 days. But, to my surprise, card was deactivated in hours. Next day, I got the call from retention team and the same day itself, card was officially cancelled, letter came within 3 days.

Most probably, they now have an AI tool for handling/prioritizing emails for cancellations.

replyuser
Click here to reply