Hot Deal

Axis Credit Card Transaction Missing

480°
Deal Lieutenant
bohemian

I did few transaction on FK axis CC. Most of the transactions got billed but one. Even after statement generation the transaction is not showing.

In simple words, I spent money using CC but not charged. Not a big value transaction.

Happened this for first time.

Ever happened with anyone?

87 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The txn shows in the unbilled txn list only when the payment is sent to the merchant by the bank. It can happen immediately or it can takes 48 hours as well. I have specifically observed this is axis statements and got to know this from their support executives

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Faced similar issue with debit card transaction on hdfc card.. it was an emi transaction of 27 thousand.. but they deducted from my account after 3 months..

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Same issue with me, fk axis cc

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It will reflect in next stmt, happened once
If txn is cancelled, like FK instant cancel, then that debit+refund may not appear in stmt for ever
both cases happened to me once

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

It will reflect in next stmt, happened once
If txn is cancelled, like FK instant cancel, then that debit+refund may not appear in stmt for ever
both cases happened to me once

okay. as they say welcome to AXIS grinning

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Even mine also happened same in this month for axis flipkart card and Amount worth is 80k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same for me the trasaction was of 29k , did you used grab deals and got sms for the same

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

same for me the trasaction was of 29k , did you used grab deals and got sms for the same

I just did normal transaction , received mail and sms confirmation also but not appeared in statement.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I purchased two realme gt me on 3rd oct, one cancelled and now statement generated but no transaction is visible neither refund nor deduction. Should I register a complaint for refund in axis cc?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Same issue with me, fk axis cc

Date of transaction ? Mine was on 10th..
Statement generated on 15th.

They tracked and added 40k transaction which was done on 14th. . Not this

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

my bill is not generated yet! Is Flipkart axis cc bill generation date different for everyone??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
flawlessking wrote:

my bill is not generated yet! Is Flipkart axis cc bill generation date different for everyone??

by default it is 15th. check in app.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

by default it is 15th. check in app.

Checked the app and it reads “No statement generated for your card”…Had used the card this BBD and this is going to be my first bill with Flipkart axis cc

Cool Cool
Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

same for me the trasaction was of 29k , did you used grab deals and got sms for the same

I got grabdeals sms next day of transaction

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Checked the app and it reads “No statement generated for your card”…Had used the card this BBD and this is going to be my first bill with Flipkart axis cc

Confirm once from customer care

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Same here! I did a BBD txn on Flipkart for ~10k and it does not reflect in the generated statement.
Will it show up in next month’s statement?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
DealBu5ter wrote:

Same here! I did a BBD txn on Flipkart for ~10k and it does not reflect in the generated statement.
Will it show up in next month’s statement?

It should, seems axis messed up this month. Many reported same.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

I just did normal transaction , received mail and sms confirmation also but not appeared in statement.

Ok

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Should we wait for bill generation or pay now?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Should we wait for bill generation or pay now?

I will pay missing transaction. Statement generated.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

I will pay missing transaction. Statement generated.

You dont need to pay unless it is included in the statement. You can check with their care to be sure. The merchant is supposed to submit the transactions for settlement to get the funds to merchant’s account. Unless it is settled, it will not appear in merchant’s account or your card account.

Back in 2013, I did a transaction using HDFC card at a home appliance stores, and the transaction appeared after 6 freaking months. When reviewing I had to brainstorm to trace/track where did the transaction come from.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am facing reverse issue. Flipkart refund and said it should reflect by 8th Oct, but till date refund not posted, even bill generated. Fk gave refund reference number. I will send email to axis tomorrow for this.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
altecher wrote:

Date of transaction ? Mine was on 10th..
Statement generated on 15th.

They tracked and added 40k transaction which was done on 14th. . Not this

similar issue for me and my brothers card…
bought mobile for 10000 but not reflecting in statement.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what if we close credit card ] with them now grinning

Missing