Axis zero balance account query

89°
Deal Newbie
SR0148

Hi,

Is asap zero balance account?

Are there any charges?

How is the service?

Virtual debit card available? 

Can we avail all offers with this?

Is it similar to kotak 811 account?

any other suggestions?

Thank you

Expired
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any other zero balance account banks with virtual debit card? like kotak 811

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Axis ASAP used to be a 0 bal account but now now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Vladimir-Putin wrote:

Axis ASAP used to be a 0 bal account but now now.

Then amb? and other charges
Can you explain

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

There is nothing called zero balance in axis…. Unofficially…. Officially there is bsdba…. But they don’t exist according to axis employee… Also there is one account…. Can’t remember name…. In that either you keep 25000 or spend 25000…..then there is no mab required… But debit card is super expen2…. 500+ gst

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

There is nothing called zero balance in axis…. Unofficially…. Officially there is bsdba…. But they don’t exist according to axis employee… Also there is one account…. Can’t remember name…. In that either you keep 25000 or spend 25000…..then there is no mab required… But debit card is super expen2…. 500+ gst

I also doubt if there’s is 0 MAB account in axis currently.
Back in 2017-18, I got the Axis ASAP 0 mab account which turned dormant when I checked last year when I got ltf fk axis cc.

This month I got one basic saving account 10k MAB account (easy access). I live in a semi-urban area and as per their website, these regions have half the mab requirement (just like the one I have in hdfc- opened which was opened online).
As I already had customer iD with Axis, I wasn’t able to open an account online (5k MAB one), so I went to branch and said I need to maintain 10k MAB, else there will be penalties.
I gave them initial funding cheque of 16k, so far account is not active.

Recently, I heard they have increased 10k MAB accounts to 12k, lets see what happens.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I also doubt if there’s is 0 MAB account in axis currently.
Back in 2017-18, I got the Axis ASAP 0 mab account which turned dormant when I checked last year when I got ltf fk axis cc.

This month I got one basic saving account 10k MAB account (easy access). I live in a semi-urban area and as per their website, these regions have half the mab requirement (just like the one I have in hdfc- opened which was opened online).
As I already had customer iD with Axis, I wasn’t able to open an account online (5k MAB one), so I went to branch and said I need to maintain 10k MAB, else there will be penalties.
I gave them initial funding cheque of 16k, so far account is not active.

Recently, I heard they have increased 10k MAB accounts to 12k, lets see what happens.

That means… Even there was half Mab required…. You have to give full mab  of 10000 for your account…. Because… U already had customer id with them…???

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

That means… Even there was half Mab required…. You have to give full mab  of 10000 for your account…. Because… U already had customer id with them…???

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755743/original/image.png?1648711165

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Bhai galat field me aagye hai….

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Never open account in axis bank

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

That means… Even there was half Mab required…. You have to give full mab  of 10000 for your account…. Because… U already had customer id with them…???

If you have customer id with them, online account opening not post.

So it needs to be done offline only

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

If you have customer id with them, online account opening not post.

So it needs to be done offline only

Yes… I understood that… I am asking that you had to depoit mab of 10000…even though…. Your branch requirements was only 5000

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
batmanBABA wrote:

Yes… I understood that… I am asking that you had to depoit mab of 10000…even though…. Your branch requirements was only 5000

Yea

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply