With whom you have the best customer service experience?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Best customer service?

188°
Flame
Xhaster

I was interacting with the Amazon customer service representative today regarding a product delivered today.
It was a nearly expired product with no return/exchange policy and priced at 131.

The representative was able to understand the situation and asked me to upload the photo of the product.

After this he straight away refunded the amount.

Again, it was not about money it was the feeling that I am somehow cheated here by the seller.

This same situation happened before with Flipkart as well and there I have to send multiple mails and finally tweeted just to get their response.

This difference is really a game changer for customers like us.

This is why I have post this discussion so that to ask you if Amazon has the best customer service experience or there are others as well.

Please if you are submitting a poll, then consider not only the latest bad experience, but overall experience, like way to reach their support, how they responded - you get the idea 😊

For me Amazon and Milkbasket are the best.
Let's not include banks here and list others as their are many platforms.

Have a great day ahead!

Expired
30 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Zepto for me

whenever there is any issue they refund after uploading the product photo without hassle 

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Yes, Zepto is very customer friendly. I agree.
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

All Customer Care People are Pathetic ,They don't know anything more than in FAQ Section which is already available in there website. 

No Doubt AI Will replace them in near future because both are doing the same thing.

My Experience is Only Good with ICICI Banking Customer Care rest are all bad.

I Have contacted to Shopping Websites, Food Delivery, Banking, Electronics Company, Telecom ,etc. everywhere experience is just useless.

@Xhaster

Flame Flame
Link Copied
To some extent Yes, AI will replace and it already did in many places.
To say all are pathetic is unfair as some customers are also not genuine, they find ways to exploit their services, so they have to be on the safe side as well.

But to reach customer care easily and get your query resolved is another thing.

I had a very bad experience with Sodexo customer care team and currently now also Woohoo customer support, they act like they don't care and they don't try to resolve your query in one go.

Not talking about banks, that's a seperate debate.
But thanks for sharing your thoughts @shraaj
View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://luxury.tatacliq.com Those haute couture, luxury brand goods verticle of Tata Unistore Limited really had almost Taj Hotels/ Villa properties, Leela Kempinski  type support in the initial couple of years of launch.

No idea now.

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎

Since you deliberated so much on FOSL/ Flipkart and Amazon,

it sadly reminded me of myself cooking/ learning to cook as a teenager versus experienced ladies, mothers who can do it almost blindfolded.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

Amazon has pretty robust SOPs, expansive Knowledge Centre (self help portal which agents can query, to get answers and expected/allowed resolutions).

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

Expecting Flipkart to have SOPs or for the Flipsters to know the SOPs, 

much less adhere to it

is like expecting a 5 year old to pilot a spaceship.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I don't even have amex card but the one time I used my friend's amex card & support was required, it was outstanding. The next best support I have seen was from Flipkart considering the situation.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/outstandin...

Flame Flame
Link Copied

This is what I am talking about, I also have good experience with Flipkart but that one time they really didn't listened and also the process is not as smooth as Amazon's chat feature. That's what I think.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Had bad experience with FK once but other than that, have contacted Customer care maybe once or twice. My attitude is 'chalta hai' one, so anything goes.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Ya if not's a big deal, then Chalta hai mera bhi 😄

Link Copied

Excellent: Amazon
Worst ever: Jiomart / Jio (network)

Link Copied
Yes Jiomart is even below than worst 
View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No doubt the Amazon has the best customers support but we have to also note that the Amazon is a tech giant and we can't compair the Amazon to rest of these companies like Tata cliq, Swiggy, Zepto etc. 

PS. The Flipkart is also the big company I had the worst experience with them i have to file the consumer forum case against FK and I think FK needs to improve their customers support.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Yes, FK needs to be improved in after sales.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Flipkart should not be counted in customer service instead they have hired agents to say - sir , apko apka order mil jaega ./  maafi chahta hu asuvidha ke liye but iska refund ni ho paega etc. etc

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

No offense but whenever I see your posts my muscle memory press the post. @Xhaster

Flame Flame
Link Copied
None taken
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
1. Amazon 2. Zepto Last/Niche se first - Flipkart
Generous Generous
Link Copied

1.amazon

2.bigbasket

3.milkbasket/jiomart

4.vodafone(yes they r improvin)

worst:-

1.swiggy-shameless

2.flopkart-flops

Link Copied

Nowadays no one doing best, all are same dialogue they repeat same answer ''age se aisa problem nahi hoga sir"
In Future not face problem, joy

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Swiggy was always helpful whenever i had any problems in instamart,

Bigbasket was also decent but havent contacted them in like 6 months,

Dunzo was also pretty good until once i a missing item on a non business day and i was just getting dead ends with a bot refusing to refund and also wasnt connecting to an agent.

Magicpins cs also has gotten pretty good compared to last time.

Most of Jiomarts problems can be solved with chat bot and it raises complaint without the need of writing anything so thats nice.

Udaan is the worst literally i was put on hold for more than 40mins+ yet not a single agent connected so just hung up.I doubt they even have a cs.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Also blinkit, they sent me rotten vegetables and after I raised the request, no action was taken.

After 2 days that request was also closed.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Jiomart is the worst of all the evil

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Sorry, for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It doesn't depend on the company/brand, it entirely depends on the person that appears during your customer service quest.

If the person is not a a++h+le then he'll understand your genuine query but if he's one then you'll need a disprin.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Not entirely, what if you are not able to speak to an agent on the first place. The bots creating a loop and at the end you feel like dropping a mail and following up through it.

Like paytm, jio etc

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

For me, 

Amazon = Best 

Paytm = Worst

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Worst - Tata Cliq
replyuser
Click here to reply