BJP to celebrate ‘Anti-blackmoney day’ on Nov 8 2017

Deal Major
desiman

BJP to celebrate ‘Anti-blackmoney day’ on Nov 8 2017

Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today announced that the BJP will celebrate November 8 as ‘anti-blackmoney day’, countering the opposition which has declared that it will observe ‘black day’ on the first anniversary of demonetisation.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/bjp-to...

78 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

LMAO lol height of stupidity lol whats next? GST day, Modi day?. lekin sabko asliyat pata hai tumhari lol Hathi ke dant dekhane ke aur, khane ke aur lol lol If given a chance, they’ll sell this country without a pause of thought . lol

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

BJP winning all elections – why and how????

people are happy…. depression is created by anti national people
cool

View 59 more replies
Link Copied

Koi in bc’s ke account check karo, twisted kitne crores daba k baithe hai swiss bank pe, evil saala ghante ki development nhi hone dete, doosre deshon ko dekho. Idhar to logon ko roti khane ko mil jaaye wo bahut bari baat hai. Kya hoga is desh agar aise hi neta log raaj karte rahe to cry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When you say elections are rigged, you are putting election commission’s authority in question, so think before you speak

Link Copied

The only thing matters in this country are money n power, rest everything is in your hand, they will make you feel absolutely useless. lol And dont think any election commision or anything is so honest and saint. Yahan sab bikta hai lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Himachal Pradesh Opinion Poll: BJP all set for a big win, development the key issue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Average people are less intelligent and very gullible. Modi has done character assassination of top congress leaders by using IT cell trolls. Most news channels have been bought by this party as well.

If Modi wins again in 2019, then Indian economy and secular fabric of our society will be destroyed by 2024 by these uneducated goons.

Paying tax doesn’t mean we are a true nationalist. As a modern citizen, i think of government as service provider. 30% of my tax should be used for military and social purposes but rest of the money should come back to me in the form of education, healthcare, infrastructure etc.

Also, Task of central government should be to enact good laws and policies. Everything else is secondary (no of tours, no of hours he sleep , yoga routine etc)

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

are not you the same person who urged punjabi brothers to stop joining Indian army or serving India in any other way .

here is your post link – https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

I think image of Rahul Gandhi as pappu has been solely created by BJP IT cell and we have all beleived in it by our gullibility. We do not know what his real capibilities are. He may not be a shrewd statesman, but he might be very good at delegating tasks and forming good policies.

As my Uncle told me, there is no other possibility for congress except Rahul Gandhi but BJP has totally damaged his reputation.

BJP is playing one of the worst kind of politics in our history. Let us see what happens in 2019. I am hopeful that congress will revive in India, except in cow belt.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

no possibility of congress in 2019 with rahul ,, i am saying it with full confidence ,, if you (using for congress) cant learn this in last 3 years then you can never learn ..
bjp it cell also the reason for rahul image but both it cells ruin each other image ,, it is rahul who give chance to bjp and others for making his joke .. bjp it cell also make joke of kejriwal and others but only rahul have such a bad image , so it is rahul fault ..
rahul cant write a letter without copying , many times in his speech he spoke illogical and irrelevant things ..

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

^ International image of India has already improved when 14000 Poicemen guard UP CM while he does a photo in front of Taj Mahal and nobody is there to guard tourist couple from switzerland. But 14000 policemen guarding our cm shows the might of India. All goons shall aspire to get PR and Citizenship of this country

replyuser
Click here to reply