Bsnl recharge

158°
Deal Cadet
Libaas

For almost 1 month, Bsnl has been deducting Rs. 2 for 5 days validity. Then I forgot to add more balance and it came into Grace Period 1. Currently the bsnl number is in Grace Period 2.

Objective : To reset the grace period so that it restarts deducting Rs. 2 for 5 days validity

Can any of below recharges reset the Grace period ?

Rs. 9 unlimited pack : 1 day validity
Rs. 18 unlimited pack : 2 days validity
Rs. 11 sms pack : 7 days validity

Or any other way with minimum recharge ?

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Do a recharge of ₹365 bro.. For 1 year validity.. Best plan in my knowledge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know about this plan but this is not useful in this case as already have Jio SIM with 1 year unlimited recharge. This bsnl sim is only for OTP and incoming purposes.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Rs. 9 unlimited pack : 1 day validity
Rs. 18 unlimited pack : 2 days validity
Rs. 11 sms pack : 7 days validity

nothing will work….even with offline recharge or online recharge…..use
stv 139
Validity : 28 Calendar Day(s)
This STV is applicable for Inactive2 customers only.Unlimited Local/STD/Roaming calls incl.Mumbai and Delhi + Unlimited data with speed restricted to 80kbps after 2GB/day) + 100 SMS/day.

or if you just want call or incoming

Per_Minute_plan 75
Validity : 60 Calendar Day(s)
Adv_Per_Min_94
Validity : 90 Calendar Day(s)

nothing else will work….after grace period 2 your sim will be deactivate…no way to get it back…my very important sim got deactivated and never was able to retrive it…bsnl dont give a damn…

Official bsnl statement -

• Customers are allowed to recharge STVs/combo vouchers of MRP Rs.75 and above during GP I & GP II period and make the customers in active status under the base plan with a validity of the recharged STVs/Combo vouchers for all plans (Corporate & circle specific) of retail customers, and this is implemented from 14.02.2020.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to calculate these GP1 and 2 ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no, you need to do Rs. 74 minimum

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no, you need to do Rs. 74 minimum

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

in month of jan, i had made recharge of STV49 to bring my garce 2 into active state.

it gave some 28 days vailidity and 100 min calling, then i just made sms to PORT to generate code.

so apart from 74/95, this STV49 also works.

I like BSNL plan of rs2 for 5 days for both incoming and outgoing purpose , rather than jio , hidden policy to keep incoming for 6/12/24 months without recharge.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I don’t about grace period but 365 rs plan for 365 days with 2 months calling and 2 GB data per day free .. best paln

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yeah, 365 days in Rs. 365 plan is best plan in normal way but the discussion is about getting grace period reset at minimum cost to restart the Rs. 2 for 5 days deduction..

Rs. 2 for 5 days => Rs. 146 for 365 days

So, its even better than 365 days in Rs. 365 plan if one needs only to maintain his/her bsnl sim’s active state

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we add to main bal in gp1 ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no as the top-up recharges are faling in GP1 and GP2 both.

replyuser
Click here to reply