1098°
Deal Cadet
Baku32

IMG20221226103358

UP(W) region

At same benefits ,Rs94 plan was of 45 days 

Rs 107 was for 50 days.

IMG20221226103336

Similarly ,397 Rs plan was for 200 days before(earlier it was 365 days 😢)

I can't even receive 3G stable signal at my rural place ,no ,4G in sight and even then ,

they shrink plans.

Expired
75 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Waiting for the current BSNL GM to retire, so that BSNL can again be useful to Indians. PK Purwar's term has been the most unyielding for BSNL and MTNL. First, he made MTNL sick and now BSNL going the same way. Disinvestment is the only way for BSNL to survive or it needs a good delivery-oriented GM. Personally, I have lost all hope of it gaining its lost glory of pre 2005 era.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Wanted to port my VI to BSNL. Got the port code on 28th. Went to office today & OTP on their mobile didn't arrive, waited for an hour. Reason was server issue. Also they need 3 - 4 days for complete port of number to their network.
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I too was in the same position when I ported to BSNL and they referred to an Agent outside, but Agent asked for Rs.200 extra for a New SIM. I asked the BSNL Official in High voice and demanded New SIM and suddenly from no where the Network/Server issue was solved and ported in 5 minutes. Maybe the BSNL employee was expecting some Extra money from you @Santhu4444 sunglasses

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Actually revised benefits took effect from month start itself.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IMG20230106085249Why BSNL is getting killed slowly.... Why not to kill or sale it once for all?

No 4G, 5G (only dates are getting extended), Bad network, covarage issue, confusing plans & benefits, confusing validity etc etc etc
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tell me about MTNL Plans.

How to get their sim. Do they work in any other cities.

what are its limitations and how to get one ?

replyuser
Click here to reply