Hot Deal

Cred - Burn 10000 Cred coins and donate 1000 litres of Oxygen via concentrators

3424°
Shopping Friend
rahulkothu

Let’s use our cred coins and contribute as much as possible.

Don’t see any other use for these coins.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680895/medium/Screenshot_20210426-165454.jpg?1619436357

Expired
197 Comments  |  
147 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Karam karo phal ki chinta mat karo. So Donate

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not sure if they really help people in need. .. however I donated as there is no use of these coins… thank you

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Cred points are basically useless. Finally some use. Burnt all of em!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1000000 coins donated. Finally used cred coins for a cause feeling happy. smiley smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Great

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice share. I request all dimers to burn coins as much as possible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Donated 4.5 lakh coins..best move from CRED till now. Guys please donate and help people.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How??

I am around same number but it won’t allow to do so. was thinking to make it 5L..

Let me try again…

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All Those who are crying about whether cred will donate or not ?
1st of all this is a co venture long with Milaap.org.
Milap is a crowdfunding platform which helps the needy, their track record is pretty neat.
If u feel they will not donate, keep ur opinion to urself. This isnt a time to fight but come together and do what u can..
Cred coins is worthless anyways.
Whatever (even 1% ) if donated ia going to help sm1 in dire need.

So if u dont want to donate fine but dont influence others with negativity.. shope ur negativity where the sun doesnt shine someone may die from ur nagativity.

Plz remember: Life is not just a ledger book or balance sheet of debit and credit transactions

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks, donated for 10,000 lt of O2

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done. Atleast one good thing from cred for their otherwise worthless cred coins

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Good find . Able to donate 20K Litres

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Went back and able to donate 15K Litres more.
No more cred points. No more credit card bills. I can stop using this cred app now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

good one. these coins useful for some good cause finally ..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good to see so many people helping out for noble cause.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

10000 ltr oxygen cost is about rs 200.
So we’re burning 1Lakh coins for rs 200. And this is retail price. They would get much better rate.
Cred just found a way to make people finish their coins and make them feel like they’re doing a huge charity by donating this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Donating oxygen via concentrator is like donating water from rain smile smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Donated 10 lakh coins

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done 290000 litres  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681186/medium/Screenshot_20210426-175123.jpg?1619544526

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Saw this helpful post..I have spent my 100000 cred coins some body will get oxygen.. blush blush

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sure for 10 khttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681301/medium/Screenshot_20210428-162954_CRED.jpg?1619607771

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So I looked at my Cred app and donated 200,000 coins. Cred told me my donation was worth 20,000 liters of oxygen and that they aim to donate 1 billion liters of oxygen.

Let’s do some quick math.

An oxygen concentrator runs up anywhere from 5 to 10 liters of oxygen a minute. Let’s assume it is 7.5 liters per minute.

So Cred aims to donate 133.3 million concentrator minutes.

Now, concentrators can run 24/7. Assuming Cred makes its entire donation of oxygen in the next six months*, that is 263,520 minutes per concentrator. So that is 505 concentrators.

That’s around 3.5 crore INR. (assuming Cred buys the very high end models at their steep retail price of around 70k per unit)

My donation of 200k coins was worth around 707 rupees. Best case scenario.

I am not going to detail out any conclusions here. I have, however, deleted my Cred account.

Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied

I donated and thought it is a good share from Cred, FK Amazon and all other reputed platforms,
Now as for me, I take medicines on good faith, I’ve no knowledge of pharma
similarly here too we did our bit now if the authority of cred or some other authority misuses, that’s their lookout and they’ll get their karma for that in future…..
P.s : I even donated my bit for PM cares along with crores of people and we all know what happened with that fund, it’s always like that, do your bit and pray it helps someone in need…

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like cred is supplying more oxigen than the government itself.
People are donating their completely useless cred coins and shows off the screenshot everywhere in the social media. The biggest marketing campaign of cred pushing to people easily.

Problem is not money, it is the availably of oxigen. How the cred is going to create oxigen which even many state governments are begging to get.

I’m not against any good initiative, but it is sad to see corporates taking over the show when the government which runs with people money is helpless and silent. disappointed_relieved

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

i did 10 L
1 L litre

hope they pass on

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

done for 5000 ltr

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

It’s false advertisement

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where to find link
I am not seeing in app

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Update for those who does not believe in Donating https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683491/medium/Screenshot_20210507-150537_Gmail.jpg?1620380315

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cannot find the option in app… Where to donate

replyuser
Click here to reply