Hot Deal

(NEED HELP) PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB

2066°
Deal Cadet
ssrishabh96
  • PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB*
    h2. Sorry for writing this in Hot Deals Section

Hello all, I need help. I bought iPhone 7 256GB from Paytm. Paytm shipped me a defected phone and it does not turn on. The phone had scratches on the back and a visible paint dent on bottom screen grill. I sent them pictures and video as well. After raising ticket and writing on twitter, they called and told me to visit Apple Service Center for a job sheet. I did it all, and found that the phone is defective and the all the inside accessories are fake NON-APPLE.

I have been writing to paytm over email and twitter, but they would not do anything. Please help, its been a week and they have not done anything till now. They do not reply to emails and callback. My entire family is mentally disturbed with this horrible experience and I am in constant worry and tension over the incident.

I tagged Paytm Ceo Vijay Shekhar, but he doesn’t do anything.

Please help, I am sharing twitter link, please re-tweet them as much. How do I fight against all this, please help.
What actions can I take more?

I just want my money back, and I will never ever buy anything online, entire family learnt this lesson.

Link: https://twitter.com/ssrishabh96/status/85466485...

Seller is: VTM
Seller Screenshot Info: https://ibb.co/...Ak

Order placed on: 15th April
Delievered: 18 April 2017

As per seller address, he is based in Guragon but courier was dispatched from Telangana via BlueDart

I don’t know about consumer court? How do I visit or file such case?

I have sent them pictures and video links. Videos and invoices I have not attached because of information leak purposes.

Please don’t write anything negative.

3:25pm, 26/4/17
Just filed complaint on National Consumer Helpline, and wrote further to the grievance officer with supporting documents and pictures. Giving 2 day Action deadline.

[UPDATE]
Got a call from the paytm team, They explained their buying policies and terms. I had to opt for replacement and they assured me of good service from now on. Thanks all for support and appreciate your actions.

Will wait for pickup and replacement. Will update here.

Expired
124 Comments  |  
60 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

it’s horrible…

Paytm also allows to cut money upfront to uber and it will not reflect in your passbook untill uber release money back.
Paytm customer care told that it’s customer’s responsibility to grant permission to such app to access paytm balance and paytm is not responsible for any amount deduction.
paytm is now payment bank such answers are unexpected.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

where is paytm listing?want t&c.
had u made video of ur parcel?
and if u got fake item than u must do FIR against both paytm n seller .
generally one should take necessory action within an hour of opening a parcel.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Here First thing I will suggest to do is that drop email complaint. If you will raise complaint via phone you don’t have proof which you can present in consumer court. So drop email and write complete picture along with when you have contacted PayTM and what feedback you have recieved on each call. This you can use as acknowledge of previous telephonic conversation.

2. Log complaint with CORE NIC online. Share information to PayTM along with complaint id on FB, Twitter and wait for 2 days.

3. If still no action escalate issue with CORE offline. It’s charge just 10 Rs and no need of any advocate. But remember they need proof that you have already contacted to PayTM and issue is not resolved (That’s why informing to email first)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You should go through in a proper procedure.
Take all screenshots of including description related product purchased.
Consultant to a advocate and send a legal notice to seller’s all available addresses and paytm.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

File a Official Complaint at CONSUMER FORUM HERE

http://consumerhelpline....in

THEY WILL RESPOND YOU WITH SOLUTION WITHIN 20-30 DAYS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, I sent them private youtube video links. I am in contact over email from the day it happened. I have email proofs and pictures as well along with original Apple Care jobsheet stating the condition of the phone.

Link Copied

than for what u r waiting for?
256 gb version may be costly
u should not beg to paytm regularly
go file complaint against
seems paytm cc cant handle it or dont want to handle it else it may end within 2 working day

Link Copied

Lets every one tweet on twitter and help him. Op send proper proofs in this post.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lodge a police complaint. File in consumer court and in parallel give it to media along with relevant proofs including that of police complaint and consumer court. Tell media that you are ready to face camera if they are willing to help you. Also, post it in youtube, facebook, and other social media sites. Before paytm blocks your account take relevant screenshots of your transactions from paytm.com.

This might give you some hope.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same thing happened to me more then 10 times( Not with iphone ) in paytm sale, thats why i never purchase anything from paytm, Even if they give free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pleaae file a complian and call their customer care too… try it continuously… media is best way… as 1 or 2 yr before 1 boy from punjab file a complain against snapdeal and won a case… snapdeal was have been made to give iphone plus panel tee as court order… please use media and upload ur video on youtube as well as…
Please DO NOT BUT COSTLY ELECTRONICS PAYTMEVEN POWERBANK NOT…. PAYTM IS THE SECOND BROTHER OF SHOPCLUES

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Waise bhai aapka “chota ranjan gang” kab kam ayega tab ?
help op to get this resolved, we all will be thankful to you and your gang bhai

Cc: @shoaibmax @A2Zdeals

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

agreed.. such matters should not be dealt patiently, agression is needed.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Why didn’t u posted the pictures of the phone in tweet, this would have put some strong focus in ur matter.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Should I file the case online on http://consumerhelpline....in? I am reading the procedure on their site.

how does online case work?

Link Copied

U took this case very lightly. I don’t know how the hell u waited for 15 days, when it was to be replaced and u are not meant to visit apple service center for this when phone it self is used ones.

Don’t u have sense, u should have straight away rejected to visit service center and instead told them to replace this phone or return.

BY now u would have received ur refund, also if Paytm doesn’t responds you should tweet your complaint with the pictures of the product. Why to simply get worried when u have not done anything wrong, here u are hiding these things pictures and videos like u are the fraud.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got to the grahak suraksha Kendra they will help with your issue ,they will file your complaint with proof has it will right then they will send the notice to seller and CEO of the paytm .
I find this is the right choice to fight with paytm .

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@ssrishabh96 Message me or share here the serial number of the device. That would solve half of your issue.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We have checked the serial number online, its not activated till now.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Then it’s very difficult to prove it’s a used phone you received. Paytm might very well say you damaged the phone after opening the box.

Have any video of unboxing the courier contents?

If possible, try to get a GSX report for the iPhone. You would know if this is a replacement device received by someone or a new one.

If you are unable to get a GSX report just take the device to your nearest Apple Store. They will let you know the history of the device. Ask them specifically if that’s a new device or a replacement device.

If at all Apple says that it’s a new device then there is nothing Paytm can do to help you out as there is no way you can prove it’s been shipped as a damaged phone.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There have very less terms and conditions seller’s need to follow while selling their product on paytm. And another con that there have no received product review option . So as much possible avoid paytm . I will also tweet for you and will share it as much possible because it may be happened with anyone or surely it also happened with others too but they lastly accept it as a bad luck. But you should not settle down ultil you get back your hard earned money even after you get your money back you should aware others about this kind fraud of paytm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

These money suckers should be taught a good lesson…. Dont leave them bro.. Escalate this issue to the highest possible level and dont just stop only with refund… Ask these f%%$rs a compensation for all the mental agonies you and your family had because of these losers…. Sue them bro… #fuktm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In these pictures, i have shot the invoice and phone box which have address and contact details, that’s why I sent the video links to paytm. I have nothing else to hide.

Link Copied

@ssrishabh96
First of all keep all accessories and mobile as it is.All seals should be there.Also all mail communication from first to last mail should be with you.Don’t directly go to consumer forum else no one will help you .Even if you are not getting proper solution go stepwise .Search YouTube for help regarding consumer forum .Try this new no of Paytm 012038883888 also try on FB.while writing to Paytm try to be professional even if your single word can hang u.U can take help of YouTuber’s.Upload video on YouTube and mail them

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Hope your issue will be resolved soon,that’s y don’t buy high value products from paytm,snapdeal,sc and ebay since they don’t have control over sellers and they don’t maintain ware houses,better go with amazon or flipkart

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That’s the reason I never purchased any big product from Paytm except vest and brief and some other stuff. Paytm is on its way to become another Fakeclues. Always prefer Amazon or Flipkart for big purchases

Link Copied

I also buy only Rs 1 product 😎😎

Link Copied

Did you buy via Desidime post ?

Link Copied

How is that a concern here?

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Www.Core.nic.in you can file your case here

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Accuse Paytm of whatever you guys want to but I personally had a better support from Paytm than I got from either Flipkart or Snapdeal.

There will be a few off cases with any platform due to various levels of supply chain involved, this can be either a fraud from the courier company or by the seller or who knows, even the buyer might have dropped it from his hand as soon as he opened up the box. Do not come to conclusions without understanding the scenario completely.

VTM seems to be a good seller with 4/5 rating. I do give the seller benefit of doubt here.

As far as people trashing Paytm goes, how many of you actually purchase something expensive and faced an issue personally or any of your family/friends had an issue?

I purchase a 2 macbooks, 3 iPhones, a Sony 55" smart TV and other stuff from Paytm and not once did I face an issue. Have a few cousins and friends who purchased expensive stuff from Paytm too without any issues till date. So can I conclude that Paytm is the most perfect platform now? I shall not though!

There have been similar cases reported by buyers who purchased from Amazon and Flipkart too. They had to go an extra mile of reporting it to media houses and what not to get their issue resolved in the end.

So just calm down till the whole issue gets resolved.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I recently bought some apparel from paytm and boy did they surprise me with their service or what..

Ordered something of size L, wanted another one but after checking the size chart went against my instincts and ordered M, canceled the other L order, placed it again for size M.

Delivered on time, did a trial just to find that L was it, placed two return requests the same day, and ordered one in size L (other one went out of stock). https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Both the pick ups done on the next day, got refund for one the same day (other after over 48 hours), size L received the very next day!

Except for the delay in refund for one of the cancelations, the whole experience was as good as Amazon, better than Flipkart but above all else came as a wonderful surprise to me..

.. because believe me when those clothes didn’t fit me, I really thought, ki gayi bhains paani main https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Email Vijay Shekar

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

File a complain in grevience cell of paytm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vuns

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just open a chargeback on your credit card.
Your credit card company will get the refund.

replyuser
Click here to reply