Hot Deal

(NEED HELP) PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB

2066°
Deal Cadet
ssrishabh96
  • PAYTM FRAUD BOUGHT iPHONE 7 256GB*
    h2. Sorry for writing this in Hot Deals Section

Hello all, I need help. I bought iPhone 7 256GB from Paytm. Paytm shipped me a defected phone and it does not turn on. The phone had scratches on the back and a visible paint dent on bottom screen grill. I sent them pictures and video as well. After raising ticket and writing on twitter, they called and told me to visit Apple Service Center for a job sheet. I did it all, and found that the phone is defective and the all the inside accessories are fake NON-APPLE.

I have been writing to paytm over email and twitter, but they would not do anything. Please help, its been a week and they have not done anything till now. They do not reply to emails and callback. My entire family is mentally disturbed with this horrible experience and I am in constant worry and tension over the incident.

I tagged Paytm Ceo Vijay Shekhar, but he doesn’t do anything.

Please help, I am sharing twitter link, please re-tweet them as much. How do I fight against all this, please help.
What actions can I take more?

I just want my money back, and I will never ever buy anything online, entire family learnt this lesson.

Link: https://twitter.com/ssrishabh96/status/85466485...

Seller is: VTM
Seller Screenshot Info: https://ibb.co/...Ak

Order placed on: 15th April
Delievered: 18 April 2017

As per seller address, he is based in Guragon but courier was dispatched from Telangana via BlueDart

I don’t know about consumer court? How do I visit or file such case?

I have sent them pictures and video links. Videos and invoices I have not attached because of information leak purposes.

Please don’t write anything negative.

3:25pm, 26/4/17
Just filed complaint on National Consumer Helpline, and wrote further to the grievance officer with supporting documents and pictures. Giving 2 day Action deadline.

[UPDATE]
Got a call from the paytm team, They explained their buying policies and terms. I had to opt for replacement and they assured me of good service from now on. Thanks all for support and appreciate your actions.

Will wait for pickup and replacement. Will update here.

Expired
124 Comments  |  
60 Dimers
  • Sort By
Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

where is my Innocent Friend ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bro you are a android app developers why brought I phone tell.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Very bad experience you faced @ssrishabh96
Btw had you submitted product return request being defective item, or did you just raise complaint by sending emails ?
In my 3 years shopping experience from paytm, I never faced problem while returning the product, always hassle free returns.

Link Copied

Same here.sellee don’t accept returns..only replacement. he is not ready for replacement

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro, relax. Phone is gift for my father on his 25th anniversary next month. Dont take this further.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I filed complaint with NCH, there is no return option I tried. Only replacement. I don’t want any business with them so, haven’t placed replacement request.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

You should’ve tried the replacement option, who knows if you get a working one this time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 7 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

So here is the whole story now.

1. Buyer purchases an iPhone
2. Claims that the iPhone was in damaged condition on arrival.
3. Negates the returns/replacement terms mentioned by Paytm clearly on listing page.
4. Never raises a replacement request and requests a refund instead.
5. Blames paytm!

All you people pouncing upon Paytm, so you guys still think this is even a justified case against Paytm?

Link Copied

Paytm should file case against buyer for harasing them on Twitter and for bad reputation and not obey after accepting the policy

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

To add further, buyer says that he visited Apple for a service report. If at all it’s proved to be a defective phone (not switching on) and one with Indian warranty, they would provide a replacement instantly if the buyer wants.

Happened with iPhone 6S Plus that I purchased on launch day from Amazon India. Received a phone with dead pixel and didn’t opt for replacement as they were sold out and Amazon offered only a refund. Went o Apple Store in Hyderabad and they instantly provided a replacement device after verifying the issue.

Link Copied

he can go and claim that if he wish .apple provides 15 day money back guranty right?

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes everyone calm down, don’t blame me now. I did got a call just now, they explained me the policies and all, finally have to opt for replacement. They said will ensure it will not happen again. .

BTW, Apple care at the time told me to contact the vendor from whom I purchased the phone. I had no other option.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Good for you, hope it goes well now. All the best.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No, I sent email to grievance cell and also seeing retweets on twitter maybe.

Link Copied

so ll you ever buy from paytm ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not anytime soon. Maybe for recharges but no buying expensive items online. Thanks all. Peace.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Buyer cries wolf, raises hell all over the thread, defames paytm, is reluctant to show proofs.. then asks everyone else to calm down!

Buyer is a first class *

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

haha

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

OP atleast from now onwards don’t fall for cheap cash back gimmick from paytm n live LIFE happily….

Link Copied

@ssrishabh any update ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, return pickup is done. Waiting for next phase.

Link Copied

Cool

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If ur buying iphone pls check who is authorized to sell it in india like flipkart amazon etc i dnt knw how cn u buy goods more than 2000 bucks on paytm…its a np go site for me…. . .

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

Paytm is chor

Some innocent guys dont want to believe this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply