Hot Deal

FI account freeze

363°
Commentator
durgaprasad.g
hey, I just wanted to share with you all about my usage with my FI account[salary]. I have been using the account for 2 years. Unfortunately they put my account as PERMANENT CREDIT FREEZE. As a result I am unable to withdraw FI jump and mutual fund investments. Also I cannot reach customer care with a registered mobile number. FI is not responding properly and it's been more than a month with the issue. They suggested closing the account will get our investments which I tried but of no use. Also my matured Jump investments are gone from FI account and they went to pool account because of a credit freeze. My bulk savings are ideal in a pool account for more than a month. My suggestion is to not use any Neo banking accounts like FI, Jupiter,etc. If anyone has faced the same issue, help me to get out of this
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I said this multiple times in the past, do not use FI money, but people don't understand this.

They all come in greed of 2% cashback and once the account is frozen they regret it later.

FI money has an old habit of unnecessarily freezing the account without proper reasons.

46 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

mf investment can be withdrawn from respective fund houses. why did your account got frozen any ideas.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I recently opened fi account.. what caused your account freeze? Any stated reason?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I said this multiple times in the past, do not use FI money, but people don't understand this.

They all come in greed of 2% cashback and once the account is frozen they regret it later.

FI money has an old habit of unnecessarily freezing the account without proper reasons.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Write to RBI

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Any Stated Reason ?? How Much Money Left In Ur Account Including MF Etc ??

There Are Many Videos On Youtube , Just Search For Keyword " How To Unblock Fi Money Account "

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Too many credits into account.80+ different accounts which includes self transfers also
View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Since you complained and it's been 30 days without resolution, you can directly go to RBI ombudsman. Explain the issue.

As for mutual funds, download any mutual fund apps like Kuvera, groww etc., you can download CAS and upload in the app. Your mutual funds will reflect there, you can continue or withdraw from there.

Or you can directly go to each fund house website register and withdraw. If you had invested in multiple funds with multiple amcs. This will be a headache. So go with the plan above.

Lastly, if you are keeping an account for just benefits. Transfer the exact funds you need to make a transaction and pay immediately.  Don't keep money in it.

This is why it's important to keep your  money in established large banks.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Relax ...all your hard earned money is safe.

Have you approached Federal Bank directly?

I had warned people to avoid #NeoBanks

https://www.desidime.com/deals/fi-account-froze...

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Contacted federal bank through phone support. They are saying - we don't have any info about FI accounts

View 1 more reply
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Bro is your salary account genuine or fake salary from slice etc? They will ask salary slips account statements through mail. Have u received the mail? Just provide the proofs and they will do the best. Two of my friends accounts got blocked recently like the same.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Mine is a genuine salary account. Emailed them payslips,ITR too. After sharing they changed the temporary credit freeze to permanent credit freeze

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

my account also freezen, they are not unfreeze even after sharing required all docs .. no proper response

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Fost raise complaint to pno (principal nodal officer) and if within 30 days complaint not resolved approach banking ombudsman 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Never keep funds in second class bank accounts in FI, INDIE like accounts you will be screwed 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
what's wrong with INDIE? Indusind manage it themselves, no 3rd party involved
View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

@HeyYou just got the call from the FI investigation team and was told that my account will be closed in another  2 days and will remain unfreeze for these 2 days. I guess the resolution is on behalf of the level 3 officer it seems. Lets see if all goes well with stuck pool money as well as active investment withdrawal.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Are U Able To Transfer All The Money And Account Closed ??

View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Hey finally my FI account got closed. Pool money is credited to the alternative Bank.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi bro

My wife account got freezed in Fi and i got some mail like this  

Hi Nita,

Your Fi-Federal Savings Account has been temporarily frozen as our partner (Federal Bank) received a complaint from a Law Enforcement Authority.

What does temporarily frozen mean?

You cannot access the Fi app.

You cannot send and receive money via any mode of payment.

To unfreeze this account, follow these compulsory steps:

Step 1: Contact the Law Enforcement authority with the below-mentioned details:

LEA Name : Complaint on Fi A/C
Complaint Number : ​21502240002565
Date : ​ 13/02/2024
State : Kerala

Additional details:

Name
ISHO Cyber PS Kollam Rural
Designation
Inspector cum Station House Officer (ISHO)
Mobile
Email
[email protected]

For more details, click on this link - https://cybercrime.gov.in/Webform/Crime_NodalGr...

Step 2: After completing Step 1, request the Law Enforcement authority (mentioned above) to send a No-Objection Certificate (NOC) directly to our partner bank's email ID: [email protected]

Note:

Please ensure that the Law Enforcement authority sends this NOC confirmation to our partner bank via the same mode of communication that LEA used while requesting an account freeze.

After the above steps are completed, our partner bank will initiate the reactivation/unfreezing of your account & share the details with us. From this point, unfreezing the account will take 5-7 working days. Meanwhile, we recommend deactivating any standing instructions or auto-debits associated with your Fi-Federal Savings account.

Regards,
Fi Care

please guide me with level 3 n level 4 officer has to how to get my wife account unfreeze since her salary is stuck der around 40k

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please my account unfreeze Karo 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Helpmyaccount unbilok

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dear pls contact Presiding officer near Base with all required documents and along with your A/c Proof & Salary slips of last 6 months. Hope Your issue solved.

replyuser
Click here to reply