Get 500 rs amazon gift card for applying SBI SIMPLY CLICK CREDIT CARD through amazon app

159°
  • 16 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Lieutenant
Get 500 rs amazon gift card for applying SBI SIMPLY CLICK CREDIT CARD through amazon app
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/627312/medium/Screenshot_2020-07-27-01-04-37-533_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1595792146 

Expired 6 months
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By

It’s just a sponsored ad,not an offer from amazon…

rajarew wrote:

joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy

This offer is since last 3 years.

rajarew wrote:

Not from amazon, offer is from sbi cards

even if you apply thru outside amazon u will get 500 amazon gv. this is always running offer from simply click.

My office colleague want to close his SBI CARD. They never close it. After 2 years, he discussed with me. He was not using it for last 2 years. He emailed to customer care of SBI CARD. But rather to close, they were increasing amount per month. Lastly they reached ₹5000. I suggested him, lodge a complaint on Personal Grievance portal Govt. of India. Within one month , case was resolved. He was happy & told me, his ₹5000 amount was waived off. That person has horrible experience so that I hate SBI CARD. It is impossible to close SBI CARD. It doesn’t come with LTF also.

any effect of all this on his cibil score ?  @sarora

If you are not default any outstanding payment of whichever is the card, I think there is no impact on CIBIL score. If problem persist , you can get information CIBIL office. They will guide you.

akki.akki wrote:

even if you apply thru outside amazon u will get 500 amazon gv. this is always running offer from simply click.

Any idea when we will receive this GV, I received card few days back.

Expand
srini1973 wrote:

as per tnc…as soon as you pay the membership fee 500+gst they will issue u gv

If you are old customer of SBI card and you have upgraded from previous card then you don’t get the voucher in my case I had already spent 2 lakhs before upgrading my card so my card was free from the start Though the card is awesome For every 20k spent on Amazon I get an 500 ruppee voucher Already got vouchers worth 20k and counting I tried to apply for amazon icici card but could not get it as it is not available in my city

19972 wrote:

If you are old customer of SBI card and you have upgraded from previous card then you don’t get the voucher in my case I had already spent 2 lakhs before upgrading my card so my card was free from the start Though the card is awesome For every 20k spent on Amazon I get an 500 ruppee voucher Already got vouchers worth 20k and counting I tried to apply for amazon icici card but could not get it as it is not available in my city

Simply click r simply save?

Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Simply click r simply save?

Simply click

Expand
srini1973 wrote:

bro how many days they took for issuing card from date of application
they are showing status as processing always

Missing