Hot Deal Has anyone got axis bank ace cc?

592°
Deal Cadet
58
213
1

I had applied through cc day before and got a message that it will be dispatched in 7 days once card is successfully approved. No update yet. Has anyone got it yet?

91 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
108
512
11

has 7 days passed for you? expect confirmation by monday

58
213
1
saitama wrote:

has 7 days passed for you? expect confirmation by monday

Nope. Will call cc tomorrow

58
213
1
ZitOO wrote:

Request declined

Mine approved. Already showing in axis app. Waiting for physical card.

72
1147
23
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

Mine approved. Already showing in axis app. Waiting for physical card.

Wow u already own another axis card?
And how to apply for the card
Visit bank or from app?

58
213
1
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

Wow u already own another axis card?
And how to apply for the card
Visit bank or from app?

I got axis neo card initially a few years back by visiting the branch. After that other cards were easy. Just called customer care to apply for fk axis. Agin called them for axis ace card. I thought they won’t allow me 3 cards. But to my surprise it was approved. I have 3 axis cards now.

54
222
4
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

I got axis neo card initially a few years back by visiting the branch. After that other cards were easy. Just called customer care to apply for fk axis. Agin called them for axis ace card. I thought they won’t allow me 3 cards. But to my surprise it was approved. I have 3 axis cards now.

Whats the fee for each of them

7
222
25

even mine showing in login. I am waiting for card

50
838
6

Applied 15th
Approved 19th
Waiting for physical card.
Does not have CC or Bank account with Axis

7
222
25

Got the card delivered today. And used for a small transaction . Its pre activated. Now will have to see and check about how it works on bill pay on google pay.

191
1543
21

This card is going to be an epic fail. Desperate Axis fighting for relevance.

53
106
2
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

This card is going to be an epic fail. Desperate Axis fighting for relevance.

Why is it going to be a fail? No entry level card gives 2% on all spends. And 5% on Google pay is also a great offer as now even UPI merchant qr codes can be scanned and paid through this card.

294
6955
72
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

Mine approved. Already showing in axis app. Waiting for physical card.

where in app ? Where to look for in website?
I placed a request for Myzone to ACE but not able to check status with ref# given

198
1715
26
Expand
shnk2010914 wrote:

Why is it going to be a fail? No entry level card gives 2% on all spends. And 5% on Google pay is also a great offer as now even UPI merchant qr codes can be scanned and paid through this card.

Yes, i also believe it’s a good starter/intermediate cc.
Waiting for further points by @ F7-Dimer-Primer why this card couldn’t make him happy?

674
5342
57
Expand
shnk2010914 wrote:

Why is it going to be a fail? No entry level card gives 2% on all spends. And 5% on Google pay is also a great offer as now even UPI merchant qr codes can be scanned and paid through this card.

Who told you that, from whatever info is available online this doesn’t seem to work for any merchant qr code but only those qr codes registered as merchant under google pay.
@caks2006407 @_One_Miller_ @drupal

198
1715
26
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Who told you that, from whatever info is available online this doesn’t seem to work for any merchant qr code but only those qr codes registered as merchant under google pay.
@caks2006407 @_One_Miller_ @drupal

Yes,
I don’t use upi but i am aware that upi payments can’t be done with credit cards.
Even i was amazed a bit about that ‘gpay upi’ things.

191
1543
21
Expand
nimod wrote:

Yes, i also believe it’s a good starter/intermediate cc.
Waiting for further points by @ F7-Dimer-Primer why this card couldn’t make him happy?

I might have said some wrong here. @shnk2010914
True that it is a good card.
But 5% CB on billpayments is not as special as it looks because we get same from PayZapp, ApayICICI through money load and Mobikwik.

The card looks better than it is partly because how they are marketing limited period offers like:
5% CB on BB and Grofers
4% on Swiggy, Zomato and Ola are subject to change

And then Axis is not particularly known for great CC offerings. They might limit the cashback or decrease the reward rate after they accumulate enough users.

They must be losing market share due to aggressive marketing by HDFC and SBI. Axis is not in a good state of health and to me this card looks like a bait and switch model.

58
213
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

where in app ? Where to look for in website?
I placed a request for Myzone to ACE but not able to check status with ref# given

Wait for a day or two. It will start showing in credit card section in net banking or axis app. Mine showed after 3 days of application. Yesterday received the physical card and paid rent through cred app. Got message as 2% eligible cash back. Along with 500cb of cred.

50
838
6
Expand
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

But 5% CB on billpayments is not as special as it looks because we get same from PayZapp,

Use Ace card(2%) + PayZapp (5%)…
It is surely one of the best entry level card. I will say better than ICICI APay (for spends outside Amazon)…even many of the premium card will fall short of 2% reward rate.

37
8893
68
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Who told you that, from whatever info is available online this doesn’t seem to work for any merchant qr code but only those qr codes registered as merchant under google pay.
@caks2006407 @_One_Miller_ @drupal

Google pay merchant QR accepts UPI only.
To use Cards using google pay, there should be BharatQR code. @abhishek012

674
5342
57
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Use Ace card(2%) + PayZapp (5%)…
It is surely one of the best entry level card. I will say better than ICICI APay (for spends outside Amazon)…even many of the premium card will fall short of 2% reward rate.

payzapp 5% is limited to 150/month so combining ace & payzapp is useless for bills above 4-5k where using ace on googlepay gives 5% unlimited.

0
346
8

@ssgrocker did you mean you have applied through app? Google pay app? I don’t see any option to apply for Ace cc on Google Pay app

51
413
8
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

Wait for a day or two. It will start showing in credit card section in net banking or axis app. Mine showed after 3 days of application. Yesterday received the physical card and paid rent through cred app. Got message as 2% eligible cash back. Along with 500cb of cred.

through ace card bro ?

58
213
1
anjukkumar wrote:

@ssgrocker did you mean you have applied through app? Google pay app? I don’t see any option to apply for Ace cc on Google Pay app

I applied by calling customer care. If you have any other axis credit card you can apply directly by calling cc. No documentation.

0
346
8
Expand
ssgrocker wrote:

I applied by calling customer care. If you have any other axis credit card you can apply directly by calling cc. No documentation.

Which option is better for applying For credit card – customer care, branch or online?
I think I had a savings Bank account earlier but closedv few years ago. Does ii adversely affect my chances?

Missing