Have to pay an electricity bill of 86119 rupee

257°
Deal Cadet
gabbar_singh

What is the best way to pay this bill, I have two different credit card having a limit of 55k in one and 40k in another. What is the best app/site where I can pay in parts.

42 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Add money in PayZapp using both your cc’s and pay the bill using BILLPAY code

Link Copied

Not possible by this method 🤨

View 14 more replies
Link Copied

@gabbar_singh do you have ICICI Amazon Pay or SBI Prime card? You can get 2% on ICICI Amazon Pay (approx ₹ 1600-1700) and max 3000 points (approx ₹750) on SBI Prime (but this is on auto bill payment standing instruction)

Link Copied

Mention the card variants.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One is Axis Myzone one is Andhra Bank Credit card

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

Add money to payzapp and pay directly. I don’t think any other wallet allows big payments. Even if payzapp doesn’t allow you have the option to pay with payzapp vcc.

Link Copied

No. It won’t work like this. He would either need to add full amount in PayZapp or pay full amount via card. So, it’s best for him to add full amount in wallet 1st

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Only credit card he use krna hai to amazon se gv purchase karlo aur usase payment krlo

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

25000 is limit

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

You can add Gift Card to Amazon and pay at JustDial by AmazonPay.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1 nazar yha bhi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623099/medium/6750963IMG-20200630-155235.jpg?1593512787

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kya he ye Babu bhai????

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As you are not worried a out saving.. Top up your card with the extra amount that you want to pay ( suppose you want to use 55k limit card then add ~32k) and the limit of your card will become 55+32 = 87k.. pay using the card now directly.. no need to add to any wallet..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the suggestion

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply