Hot Deal

HDFC BILL PAY

662°
Spearhead
NeoM

I recently received my first HDFC credit card. Can I pay HDFC credit card dues on the HDFC Bill Pay platform? Will I get any cashback?

Can I pay non-HDFC credit card dues and receive any cashback?

Also, apart from HDFC Bill Pay cashback and the recent Cred Pay rewards, are there are any other offers for credit card bill payment?

Thank you for your time and inputs

77 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

The answer for your question lies on the debit card you hold..

Hdfc credit card option is unavailable in bill pay section of NetBanking. If you have millennia dc, you can load Paytm/mobikwik to get 1% cashback upto 400(credited in 90 days) and pay hdfc credit card bill..

If you have easyshop platinum debit card then you are eligible to get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments (non-hdfc and a few others.. refer bill pay section) upto 750/month on bill pay portal of NetBanking

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

I have easyshop rewards debit card..
Will I get 1% cashback if I pay my hdfc credit card bill of 40k?
Also is this 750/month over and above the Smartbuy cashback?
I’m new to this as I got cc last month only and bill will generate this week..
Also please give ur inputs on other ways to pay cc bill that is rewarding..
Thanks in advance..

View 43 more replies
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Use cred app to bill pay credit cards ,can get cashbacks,rewards.pm me for cred referral

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@NeoM @Fanil

Millennia DC > PayTM > Pay HDFC credit card
1% returns.

Works on MobiKwik Desktop for me too, but many people have reported not getting CB via MobiKwik , so rather use PayTM.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yes I’m aware of this but op don’t have millennia dc, he have rewards dc

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have same query ..I have platinum DC..So for paying other cards we get 1% cashback thru hdfc biller..But why the hell bank has not given an option to pay thru hdfc credit card thru..debit card on NB..for other cards they have given..and also there is no option available to pay credit card on Payzapp..The were supposed to update the app..and make it available ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

use sbi rupay debit card to pay hdfc cc bill via paytm,u ll get 0.25% effective cash back(I think it’s still better than opening jupiter account since they are cutting down loopholes one by one)

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

How much time does it take to settle HDFC cc payment in card through mobikwik?
Can we pay with mobikwik wallet balance?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does Millennia DC give 2.5% cashback on all online spending?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1% cashback against credit card bill payment applicable for easyshop platinum rupay debit card??

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@Juniper
HDFC is often slow and ignorant.
During my account opening process, I got a message that online verification failed, please visit branch. After a week branch employee called me asking to fund the account activated days back.

Once mailed them explaining the issue I had with bill pay section in detail, the reply I got is procedure to add CC and pay bills.

Recently made 2 cc bill payments of same amount back to back, 1 was reversed after a week and 1 went through. Didn’t receive refund for 10 days so Mailed them asking which transaction was reversed and reason for delay in refund. Reply was “refund processed just now and we have no idea which transaction was reversed, please contact merchant.” 🤷‍♂️

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing your experience! Do you know escalation matrix of HDFC (banking & credit card) ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’ve been using HDFC Platinum DC to pay Citi/ICICI CC bills via bill pay for the past few months but now I’m unable to see debit card option on payment page.
1. Has anyone else faced such an issue? What could be the reason?
2. Could it be because account flagging due to multiple CC bills paid from same account (4-5 cards) and is there any way to unflag account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone knows if i can pay existing mutual funds via hdfc bill pay using platinum debit card,will I get 1% cb for this also flushed imp

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

On a related note, my colleague purchased a second-hand car for 5 lakhs from a dealer using his HDFC credit card. So, what would be the most rewarding ways to re-pay the dues?
He has two debit cards, HDFC easyshop platinum preferred debit card and an ICICI Visa Platinum debit card.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Will I get 1% CASHBACK if I pay my non-HDFC credit card using a HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card from the ‘Bill Pay’ section of the HDFC APP?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I’m getting the following alert, “Alert Invalid timestamp” while paying non-HDFC credit card bill with HDFC debit card on HDFC Bill Pay.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Ur not alone.
Silly error is since 10 days now for newly added 💳 😑
Old 💳 added working fine

View 1 more reply
Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

In how much time will they reply to emails normally..?
I mailed to priority redressal in the morning for the confirmation of Ltf in my cc..
Still no reply..

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

48 hours

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any running offers for hdfc credit card bill payment?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I don’t think so 😕

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After credit card bill payment using hdfc bill pay and Platinum debit card , how much time does it take to credit the reward/cashback points ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

T+1 day.

replyuser
Click here to reply