Help needed, AliExpress order

140°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20

Hi so i ordered a product from AliExpress and got it delivered. But it is not working. So i raise dispute and gave evidence and AliExpress accepted my evidence as valid. I asked for refund only option but seller counter proposal me for return and refund.
Now the return will definitely cost way more than the product itself. So it would be foolish to accept that. Any experienced person can guide what to do now?

Tagging, @getready All other fellow dimers who have any experience with refund thing. 

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25395
308

Propose partial refund and deal with the loss pensive

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
getready wrote:

Propose partial refund and deal with the loss pensive

Yeah looks like no other option, this is the disadvantage of ordering from outside country sellers. worried

Missing
Deal Subedar
18
1548
13

Reject seller’s proposal citing the above reason (cost of sending vs product cost)…And wait for AliExpress judgement

PS. Never encountered such situation personally

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1939
19

Can you please share the cost of product, and product description also..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
SunnyKh wrote:

Can you please share the cost of product, and product description also..

It is xiaomi mijia soap dispenser, amounting 1543 including shipping.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
getready wrote:

Propose partial refund and deal with the loss pensive

Haha, AliExpress gave the verdict in my favour for full refund without returning

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25395
308
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Haha, AliExpress gave the verdict in my favour for full refund without returning

Congrats
Product price worked out in your favor..similar to amazon offering goodwill GVs for certain issues
If its a costly item, they would’ve asked you unboxing video + Testing the device same time

Note: Seller can still dispute with AliExpress verdict

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
getready wrote:

Congrats
Product price worked out in your favor..similar to amazon offering goodwill GVs for certain issues
If its a costly item, they would’ve asked you unboxing video + Testing the device same time

Note: Seller can still dispute with AliExpress verdict

Yes provided the full detailed video of device not working. Seller has given me the option to return and refund. But i rejected the proposal saying i will only accept return in case you are ready to bear shipping cost which is above 2000 INR more than the product price and he backed out.

Missing
suspended
50
53
2

i ordered few items in 11.11 sale but none is recieved total 6 items (total time 40 days) can someone please guide how to claim refund

Missing
Deal Major
7,206
25395
308
rbswzz3 wrote:

i ordered few items in 11.11 sale but none is recieved total 6 items (total time 40 days) can someone please guide how to claim refund

You need to wait for a minimum 60days to raise a dispute
In some cases, Sellers extend the deadline to 75/90days if they think there’s an unusual delay w.r.t customs clearance

Missing
Deal Captain
25
9382
125

@getready – dude when i order from Aliexpress using sbi debit card , SBI rejects the transaction , for other banks they dont share
the OTP itself and aliexpress then cancels the order stating its detected suspicious activity , and all these are for order which
i try to make for $3 discount on $4 or more order and then they say that make fresh order without using coupon , any idea what
to do in such case

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
144
1
beastboy wrote:

@getready – dude when i order from Aliexpress using sbi debit card , SBI rejects the transaction , for other banks they dont share
the OTP itself and aliexpress then cancels the order stating its detected suspicious activity , and all these are for order which
i try to make for $3 discount on $4 or more order and then they say that make fresh order without using coupon , any idea what
to do in such case

You cant use same card in other accounts if you are applying new user coupon. Without applying coupon it works..

Missing
Deal Captain
25
9382
125
Expand
beamchota wrote:

You cant use same card in other accounts if you are applying new user coupon. Without applying coupon it works..

I tried with 2 different accounts 2 different debit cards , both time order gets cancelled because of security reason , and the order are not immediate , i made the 2nd order after a year

Missing
Critic
0
3157
40
Expand
beastboy wrote:

I tried with 2 different accounts 2 different debit cards , both time order gets cancelled because of security reason , and the order are not immediate , i made the 2nd order after a year

Which isp(net connection) you used to make those aliexpress accounts? Just my guess but may be if a new aliexpress acc is created using small time isp(aka not airtel/bsnl/mtnl/reliance/voda) then there is a chance that depending on situation this acc may be flagged as spam/higher risk & as such more chances of card transactions getting rejected/failed.

Missing
Deal Captain
25
9382
125
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Which isp(net connection) you used to make those aliexpress accounts? Just my guess but may be if a new aliexpress acc is created using small time isp(aka not airtel/bsnl/mtnl/reliance/voda) then there is a chance that depending on situation this acc may be flagged as spam/higher risk & as such more chances of card transactions getting rejected/failed.

used jio wifi router

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I need help urgently. I bought an item on AliExpress costing $94. The item was received DEAD from seller. A projector pointer. It cannot be charged nor used. Seller wants a return for a rufund. Returning the item will cost not less than $40. I can’t return it if I am the one to pay for the return shipping cost. But I need a full refund because the item was of no use. What should I do

Missing