Hot Deal (Help) Redmi 2 Not able to start phone

975°
Deal Cadet
61
247
1

Hi guys,

My Redmi 2 is not starting.
Every Time its vibrate and MI Logo Comes and then it repeates. Its been more than a day. Same issue

But when I charge my phone after charging screen comes. From charging screen i can start the phone. This is working very few time. And if i pull out the charger or switchoff the connection then its again getting swith off.

Please Help.

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
88
1203
24

Battery problem or OS problem

Cousin’s RN3 had similar problem Phone start but after 5min it was turning off and Recovery mode also not working, so Flashed ROM with Fastboot mode now its working fine

50
42544
399

लाल किताब का ______ #13 It needs rest. Leave it on untill battery discharges completely. Then, charge and restart.

61
247
1
saucap wrote:

लाल किताब का ______ #13 It needs rest. Leave it on untill battery discharges completely. Then, charge and restart.

Ok Bro Will Try This.
Before Flashing ROM its the safest option.Phone Data will not be cleared.

61
247
1
Tejaa wrote:

Battery dead ?

If batter dead
Then i think it wont be restarting and reboot option & fastboot option is also coming without battery.

Initially without charger it was also working. Slowly slowly it became like this.

61
247
1
pratik8989 wrote:

Battery problem or OS problem

Cousin’s RN3 had similar problem Phone start but after 5min it was turning off and Recovery mode also not working, so Flashed ROM with Fastboot mode now its working fine

For me its not starting at all
Just mi logo off on and vibration

88
1203
24
Expand
theloot wrote:

For me its not starting at all
Just mi logo off on and vibration

Check received mode working or not

130
27721
323

Are you able to get to fastboot mode?
Try volume up + power or volume down + power

181
1786
29

Now a days there are many threads on Redmi mobile giving problems. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

93
1402
24

Just flash the stock MIUI via fastboot mode. It will work unless there’s no hardware problem.

65
113
2

Does it work with charger connected ? Mine used to switch off in 5min but worked with charger connected w/o any problem. Service Center said possibility of MBoard fault. I asked them just to replace the battery as it was bloated a bit. Now working fine.

61
247
1
getready wrote:

Are you able to get to fastboot mode?
Try volume up + power or volume down + power

Yes Sometimes. Fastboot is coming
But for Reset Menu Power + up button need to plug in charger.

130
27721
323
Expand
theloot wrote:

Yes Sometimes. Fastboot is coming
But for Reset Menu Power + up button need to plug in charger.

Bootloader is locked or unlocked ?

61
247
1
daydeals wrote:

Just flash the stock MIUI via fastboot mode. It will work unless there’s no hardware problem.

Don’t want to delete all data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Any other option

93
1402
24
Expand
theloot wrote:

Don’t want to delete all data https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Any other option

If you need to save your data then u need to install a custom recovery first like TWRP and then copy all the data in your phone to sd card or pen drive via otg. Now you can flash it..

61
247
1

Flashed the rom using MI Flash
Even after successful​ flash same issue

0
26364
269
theloot wrote:

Flashed the rom using MI Flash
Even after successful​ flash same issue

You did clean flash right ? It is always recommended to do clean flash (erase all data)

61
247
1

Yes i have cleaned all data
Shall i try with developer rom

50
20
0

Hi, due to some reason i restarted my Redmi 4 mobile but it now it is not starting. Battery doesn’t seems to be an issue. Also when i am pressing the power button and the top volume button, after few seconds it mobile vibrates but screen doesn’t turn up

Can any body help me??

Missing