Horrible experience

102°
Deal Newbie
slimbizket250

I had ordered a engine oil from the amazon app. Have had an horrible experince from the time I ordered the product. I wanted to order for an engine oilf for my petrol Baleno Alpha. Amazon app asks you to select the car model which I did. After selecting the car model where mind you they do not take into account or ask you to confirm if the car is petrol/diesel they confirm the product that you select fits your car or not(Find the enclosed pic). Assuming that amazon can be trusted I go ahead and order the oil only to find after delivery that it is a non-returnable product. They are in violation of all service codes as the product that they decribe on the website does not specify that is non returnable(Clarity). Another aspect to this is since they had missed to put the petrol/diesel bifurcation I ended being given a diesel oil for my petrol car. As soon as I recived the product I foud out that this is not suitable for petrol engines, I spoke to amazon rep that day who assured me that they would request for a return though did not gurantee one. He asked me to wait for 3-5 working days, I called them again only to be told that they aare working on this. After completion of 5 working days I call and speak to Himanshu from the esacalation team who denies responsibiltity to tell me that It can be use on petrol as well as diesel engines. I cross checked this with maruti only to be told that they need 0W20 grade oil. The oil provided by amazon was a synthetic oil(5W40). The seller was PITZO online. Avoid this seller" as they are careless about the service". I do not havee any choice but to use amazon from time to time would take every opportunity to mention about this experience on social media. Finally I had to end up accepting an oil which is more or less useless for the 2k price that i paid. Extremely upset with amazon.

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

I would say they have there returns policy very well in place and they are same for all. Just because they didn’t favoured you u can’t expect them to change it for you and by the way 5w40 synthetic is suitable for Baleno petrol. Check it out yourself http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-...
I hope one day India will be a better place to live, free from all the self proclaimed “I am right what ever I say” people.

replyuser
Click here to reply