Hot Deal

How to cancel Amazon pay later account

829°
Deal Subedar
rahmandime56...

How to cancel Amazon pay later account

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@rahmandime5678397 You can use the following template to send the email to “[email protected]”:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to close my Amazon Pay Later account with immediate effect.
The Amazon Pay Later account is affecting my CIBIL score and I want to improve my score. Hence please close the account.
The mobile number linked with the Amazon Pay Later account is XXXXXXXXXX
Thanks and Regards,
John Doe

They take 3-4 days to reply back and the usual reply is “Thank you for writing to us, Please be informed that the closure of the loan as per your request will be permanent, the same cannot be reactivated. Hence we request you to kindly confirm on deactivation, post confirmation we shall process further.”

Once you double confirm that you want to close the account, they should close it permanently for you.

I did the same method and have not received and final confirmation from them. However, in the Amazon app, the Amazon Pay Later account shows as “Blocked (Locked)”

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

@rahmandime5678397 You can use the following template to send the email to “[email protected]”:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to close my Amazon Pay Later account with immediate effect.
The Amazon Pay Later account is affecting my CIBIL score and I want to improve my score. Hence please close the account.
The mobile number linked with the Amazon Pay Later account is XXXXXXXXXX
Thanks and Regards,
John Doe

They take 3-4 days to reply back and the usual reply is “Thank you for writing to us, Please be informed that the closure of the loan as per your request will be permanent, the same cannot be reactivated. Hence we request you to kindly confirm on deactivation, post confirmation we shall process further.”

Once you double confirm that you want to close the account, they should close it permanently for you.

I did the same method and have not received and final confirmation from them. However, in the Amazon app, the Amazon Pay Later account shows as “Blocked (Locked)”

how its affecting your cibil ? even if u pay withing time ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

how its affecting your cibil ? even if u pay withing time ?

Just an excuse.. making them assume that there are already enough loan lines attached to your Credit Score and you don’t want any unnecessary burden

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

@rahmandime5678397 You can use the following template to send the email to “[email protected]”:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to close my Amazon Pay Later account with immediate effect.
The Amazon Pay Later account is affecting my CIBIL score and I want to improve my score. Hence please close the account.
The mobile number linked with the Amazon Pay Later account is XXXXXXXXXX
Thanks and Regards,
John Doe

They take 3-4 days to reply back and the usual reply is “Thank you for writing to us, Please be informed that the closure of the loan as per your request will be permanent, the same cannot be reactivated. Hence we request you to kindly confirm on deactivation, post confirmation we shall process further.”

Once you double confirm that you want to close the account, they should close it permanently for you.

I did the same method and have not received and final confirmation from them. However, in the Amazon app, the Amazon Pay Later account shows as “Blocked (Locked)”

Thanks.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@rahmandime5678397 Were you able to close the account?

I received the account closure letter today from them. Although they took a much longer time than expected, it all happened promptly when I called them up at their number 080-68075001. I should have called them at the number much earlier. My bad.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

@rahmandime5678397 Were you able to close the account?

I received the account closure letter today from them. Although they took a much longer time than expected, it all happened promptly when I called them up at their number 080-68075001. I should have called them at the number much earlier. My bad.

.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

@rahmandime5678397 You can use the following template to send the email to “[email protected]”:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to close my Amazon Pay Later account with immediate effect.
The Amazon Pay Later account is affecting my CIBIL score and I want to improve my score. Hence please close the account.
The mobile number linked with the Amazon Pay Later account is XXXXXXXXXX
Thanks and Regards,
John Doe

They take 3-4 days to reply back and the usual reply is “Thank you for writing to us, Please be informed that the closure of the loan as per your request will be permanent, the same cannot be reactivated. Hence we request you to kindly confirm on deactivation, post confirmation we shall process further.”

Once you double confirm that you want to close the account, they should close it permanently for you.

I did the same method and have not received and final confirmation from them. However, in the Amazon app, the Amazon Pay Later account shows as “Blocked (Locked)”

Thanks, I too wanted to close it. Unnecessary CIBIL entry. Just used your template. KG++

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

@rahmandime5678397 Were you able to close the account?

I received the account closure letter today from them. Although they took a much longer time than expected, it all happened promptly when I called them up at their number 080-68075001. I should have called them at the number much earlier. My bad.

yes it got closed in one week.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys after i close the amazon paylater when will it refelect in my cibil report , cap float customer service told it will take 45 days really?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️Do not follow this thread. The message appears to be suspicious. Contact Amazon customer care to cancel your Amazon pay later account. 🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

Missing