How to get Karma

Deal Subedar
rohit_agarwal

I’m not new but I have very low dd karma in my account, I love to be a part of community and enjoying deals.

But I don’t like post any deals, therefore i have low karma and dd membership.

Now the point is sometimes i trade with GVs, like today. As my dd karma is very low, no one trusting me. I have to provide past trade screenshot. Still people very hard to trust me because of karma.

I already trade with 20+ dd members, and all are happy with me. So friends kindly help me to understand dd trick, how to get more karma?

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Then why don’t those 20+ dd members give you karma?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Because I don’t know how to earn karma….. Means i have to tell everyone after deal to give me karma….?

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

There is no trick to get karma,

karma can be achieved by doing good deeds in forum. participate more in discussion, help some dimers, you will earn karma.

Link Copied

I’m very active from last 2 months, provided some of useful information too….. But people don’t giving me pensive

Critic Critic
Link Copied

easy. make a new thread in trading section, that u’ll pay 50rs to anyone who gives u karma

Link Copied

Hahaaaaa never……. I hate frauds and this seems like fraud.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Trading kar sako utne karma banalo. Cadet ke liye total 💯 karma Chahiye apko. It’s enough for trading. Uske baad real life me karma badhao.

Edit : congratulations on being Cadet!

Link Copied

Thanks, avi srif 3-4 logo ko bola, and karma mil gaya….. Thanks everyone

View 2 more replies
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I first read (kunal) KAMRA

replyuser
Click here to reply