How to get OneCard approved

152°
Lucknow Super Giants
StreetView

OneCard is unable to offer me their credit card, that is the final message i got after application submission, i have 780+ credit score, though.

How to get this card now.

Please suggest a ways to get it approved.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Wait 2-3 months you’ll get

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

Wait 2-3 months you’ll get

Yeah, I read your suggestion in another discussion and I’ll choose to wait. I don’t see any logical reason why we should go for FD just to get approval. Setting such conditions to force the customer to play by its rule doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. If there are no other issues, the customer should be given the card without any such requisites. 

Also, after updating to the latest version of One Card app, I’m getting more promotional notifications than I used to get when I applied for the card a week ago. This is clearly a tactic to lure the customer. 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Ransome wrote:

Yeah, I read your suggestion in another discussion and I’ll choose to wait. I don’t see any logical reason why we should go for FD just to get approval. Setting such conditions to force the customer to play by its rule doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. If there are no other issues, the customer should be given the card without any such requisites. 

Don’t go for fd. Non-fd cards issued at higher limits in onecard

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Don’t go for fd. Non-fd cards issued at higher limits in onecard

Sure, thank you. I’m not in a rush anyway. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

From last 2 months, I have started using One score app. At that time, I had only FD credit card option.
Last week, I got non-FD pre-approved credit card offer. Then I applied and it was instantly approved (issued by Federal bank). It asked for Aadhaar OTP verification and selfie (No video KYC).
So wait for few months, hopefully you will also get pre-approved offer. @Ransome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

From last 2 months, I have started using One score app. At that time, I had only FD credit card option.
Last week, I got non-FD pre-approved credit card offer. Then I have applied and it was instantly approved (issued by Federal bank). It asked for Aadhaar OTP verification and selfie (No video KYC).
So wait for few months, hopefully you will also get pre-approved offer. @Ransome

Same.  Got through one score app. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I recently applied for fd based one card as unsecured one is not available fod me fyi i had been using OneScore app from past 6 konths and also installed one card app 2-3 times to see if unsecured is available through that but no luck so at last applied for fd based one so can anyone tell if one card can be converted from fd based to unsecured after some time or not, if yes then after how many months?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fd based one card lite option showing for me.for example i will make 2000 as f.d today what happens after one year again i have to pay 2000rs or 2000rs for lifetime till i close account?

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

Fd based or Normal card?

I am looking for Normal card only. But they didn’t offer either of them.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Unable to login OneScore app.

Even after entering correct OTP it shows error WRONG OTP😖😖😖

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AnJo wrote:

Unable to login OneScore app.

Even after entering correct OTP it shows error WRONG OTP😖😖😖

I am getting same error, ever onecard denying to offer me FD, I am having 700+ cibil score

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

One of my friend getting KYC failed error. Even though was trying for FD based one. No solution from CC. expressionless

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

OneCard Unsecured Credit Card they are offering only in SELECTED Metro Cities ad I too have credit score of 780+ but just because of city they are offering me FD Card in Non metro Location or Rural Area

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

OneCard Unsecured Credit Card they are offering only in SELECTED Metro Cities ad I too have credit score of 780+ but just because of cuty

Not likely. I applied from Metro city only but still wasn’t offered.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
StreetView wrote:

Not likely. I applied from Metro city only but still wasn’t offered.

If you are not in one of the eligible cities in the list then you won’t get unsecured onecard & if in one of the metro cities/eligible cities in the list then you have a chance of approval but no guarantee.

@shraaj

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
StreetView wrote:

Not likely. I applied from Metro city only but still wasn’t offered.

Whats your Profession,Income,CIBIL Score and City?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply