How to Select Stocks ?

154°
Generous
Rosh_0007
Admin

Hey Guys,

Please how u select stocks on daily base for trading or buying purchase...  Is there any tool or you guys work on some tips from others etc..

I search on google,

1. Stocks in News

2. Most Active stocks in NSE 

How you guys work out please share any tricks and tips ?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Start reading financial news from sources like economics times and Livemint etc. Please please be careful while doing day trading, i haven't met a single person in my 5 year of stock market journey who made overall profit by day trading but i have met dozens of people who made a fortune by systematic long-term investment. Please be careful, stay away from yt, telegram and all screenshots nd tips, i have seen many people spoiling their well-settled life. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Observe > Click > 1D/5D/1M/6M/YTD/1Y > Funda > Chart(Support/Resistance) > News > Select & Invest. 

cc: @bikidas2060

21 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Screenshot2023-11-22-11-24-30-689-editcom.android.chrome
Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied

9715434aamir-heroes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Start reading financial news from sources like economics times and Livemint etc. Please please be careful while doing day trading, i haven't met a single person in my 5 year of stock market journey who made overall profit by day trading but i have met dozens of people who made a fortune by systematic long-term investment. Please be careful, stay away from yt, telegram and all screenshots nd tips, i have seen many people spoiling their well-settled life. 

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

images117
Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied
Ye badhiya tha guru!
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

I would suggest investing in thematic mutual funds, like infrastructure, technology, etc. For example due to the upcoming elections infrastructure stocks rally and will continue to rise in the upcoming years. So, I bought Kotak Infrastructure and Economic Reforms Direct-Growth MF. 
Tip for newbies:
Don't buy regular MF, buy only direct MF. Regular ones have commissions of the agent linked to them and when you sell you get a percentage of the amount less than the direct ones. You can buy direct ones from apps like Mfcentral, Coin by Zerodha, Groww, etc.

Note: The above are my personal views, these are not meant to influence anyone

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

you can check MoneyControl's Stock Advice/Broker Research report and my suggestion is book your profits as and when you reach 10-15% profit unless you are sure the stock will keep rising and then invest the profit in Small Finance Banks FD which are secured till 5L so that you can build a secure 8.5-9% income per year say 4.2L FD would fetch around 75-80k in 2yrs so overall 4.95-5L where you can take continue with the 4.2L principal for another 2yrs..

https://www.moneycontrol.com/broker-research/la... 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Didnt understand the last part. How to use the principal if it's locked for 2-3 years in FD?

View 1 more reply
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Take paid subscription instead. An average human like you and I can easily predict stocks but they won't make as much money as an advisor portfolio could have.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Like? Which ones?

View 3 more replies
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

It takes weeks to find 1 fundamentally perfect stock but for long term, not interested in trading

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
i will suggest to check fundamentals of the stock before doing any purchase
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Observe > Click > 1D/5D/1M/6M/YTD/1Y > Funda > Chart(Support/Resistance) > News > Select & Invest. 

cc: @bikidas2060

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Never take anyones advice when it comes to stock market. Green mai u will bless him, thoda sa red hote he u will get  panic.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Apna rasta khud tay kare.. all suggestions are just guessing.. you have to rely on luck.. agar koi tarika hota 100% to koi suggest na karta khud chhapega...suno sabki Karo apni.. trading is subject to luck.

Wasie karna hi to aise stock me Karo jsike dubne ka matlab India ka economy ka dubna ho.. xd

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

How is Zerodha's smallcase? Especially the paid one.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You can look at Gulaq's various gear options. Not a recommendation!

replyuser
Click here to reply