Hot Deal

Jio 401 RS Bug - Hotstar Subscription Withdrawn From Almost Account |Pack expiring soon

2679°
Crusader
Dj_Rajesh

rage I m very much upset with Jio 401 RS bug
Today my Hotstar VIP subscription has been withdrawn .
No doubt there’s a high chance that jio will withdraw the pack too

I recharged almost 20*6 times
and I think that it will go in vain .
Lol

(Urgent update )
Your pack will also taken back soon

(Off topic)
Shayari

Kuch soch ke recharge Kiya hoga humne
Ye 401 bug  bhi liya hoga tumne
Ab na hai Hotstar toh phir na sahi pack
Iss dil ko ye samjha liya humne

Isme mera ghata
Mota Bhai ka kuch nahi jata
Zyada lalach ho jata
Toh main seh nahi pata
Isme mera ghata
Mota Bhai ka kuch nahi jata
Zyada recharge ho jata
Toh main loss seh nahi pata

© By desidime label
Lyrics and singer me joy

Expired
269 Comments  |  
117 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Just contacted the CS. And they are blaming whole scenario happened due to Amazon Error only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1 plus1
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now, i have no plan active in my number still speed not slow, speed upto 5 MBps in my number. No plan active . After cancellation of 401

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ban #jio #anti national jio

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

So they became anti-national because they reversed your recharge benefits which u weren’t supposed to get in the 1st place.. What a Logic..

& In case they were antinational before this incident, then shouldn’t you be ashamed of urself as well for using the services of an anti-national co. ?

View 4 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I don’t know why people doing RR here. Is it reliance jio who said you to do recharge of 20 to get 401 plan? You got actual benefits of 20rs recharge that’s it. I saw some people wrote that they should file complaint against it…Are you out of your mind? Any court will quash this complaint and put penalty against you. Someone said RIL shall Fall. Do you know how many employees work in RIL? Do you know how much amount public invested in RIL? For just mere 401 you are saying this. Every company having hidden T&C for recharge reversal and all. Did you even read any T&c of any app, company etc?
PS. I m against the monopoly market but we people done this for cheap recharges. So blame yourself for monopoly of any company.

Someone taught me this If you are getting anything free then YOU are the product

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Correct plus1 plus1

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At least we all should be given option of refunding our multiple 20 rs recharges and refunding it to source

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1
View 2 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Give review 1star at jio app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jio bana Thanos, ek chutki me sab khtm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye plus1 plus1
Link Copied

I missed IT …Aab aacha laag raha hai thoda..by 3 idiot movie law wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye plus1 plus1 plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just go to Twitter tag airtel n jio write porting from jio to airtel

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Afterwards in Airtel, get main balance deduction by airtel automatically by activating VAS service by its own.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Company ka tag line hai karlo duniya muthhi mein, yeh company ko tum chuna nhi laga sakte 🤣🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1 plus1 plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well said plus1 plus1

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Guys, never ever try to con someone. Whenever I tried I have paid the same price or double the price in future. For example, last year I discovered VANTAGE exploit, got our laptops at 50% disc maybe. This year I lost 84k in FnO in two days. Similarly last year I had recieved 8 irons instead of one, Amazon seller’s mistake. I didn’t inform Amazon. But I lost a big chunk in trading the same year. Similarly Amazon had cheated my sister of some services, which was given in the tnc. They altered the tnc after the offer. I had a big headache while fighting with both Amazon and Vodafone. Last year the world looted Amazon on its prime day sale. Whether I recovered it or not is not the point. The point is let’s not try to exploit somebody’s weakness.
People talk bad things against Mukesh Ambani. But I hear his interviews, he is a down to earth guy. I was discussing with my friend yesterday about how cooly he is handling things now. I mean he has everything to lose now. His son used to/still drives recklessly. He had to unofficially compensate the lady, overnight. I don’t think he can sleep peacefully.
I am surprised to find that, people are mocking his business acumen because his company withdraw the wrongful offers! I am like why? He worked his ass off. His youngest brother got the best thing, he took the chemical sector. He has evolved over decades. @BubbleBoyChickenLittle this is why I keep on saying long term investment requires vision.

And I can say that this man has vision. Being rich is the side effects of execution of those vision. He must have slept sleepless nights because of uncertainties.
We have cultivated a very bad habit of exploiting others. I mean it’s fine to an extent. But we should not be complaining. And we should risk the money we can afford to lose. And if things don’t workout we should just move on. 🙂🙂🙂 And I fully respect the value of 20₹.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Bro I haven’t cribbed for a Second
Idk why people are crying
This bug was like another trade which had vvv attractive R:R ratio stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

View 2 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

this became LOL deal from Loot deal……what a turnaround

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

this became LOL deal from Loot deal……what a turnaround

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wo log aaj bahut khush honge jinko ye loot nahi mila smiley

Link Copied

Dimers be like…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/627143/medium/68070881595699729_4.?1595699758

Link Copied

Today 29th July, I have recharged with genuine 401rs plan, but still not received hotstar subscription. Not sure if it is due to previous 10rs bug subscription activation (and this offer is only 1 time per user). If so, my 401rs will be wasted as i did it specially for hostar subscription. Sent email to Jio just now, lets see what they reply. Asked them to activate hostar subscription or refund 401rs to my jio wallet (as 401rs plan is in queu as of now).

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Yesterday jio credited data vouchers.

replyuser
Click here to reply