Jiomart started delivery charge for bellow 250 rs orders

189°
Finance Mentor
Bk100

Jiomart started delivery charge  for bellow 250 rs orders. 

IMG20230218112515

Expired
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😳

Cool Cool
Link Copied

ha bro, just now checked 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Sahi hai ab neu follow karega

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Jiomart used to be good for ordering veggies, biscuits etc. and not to worry about delivery charges. But now they have started charging Rs. 40 if order is below Rs. 250. Very disappointing to me, at least!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Very disappointing

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

250 is a pretty nominal order. They should have continued racking up losses because you would be disappointed?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@aeapb4730j

You already availed 3 years of free delivery.What more do you want?Its their business not charity.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Marry And Create A Family Along With Ur Parents. U Won't Be Disappointed.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Thank you for your sage advice. I already have a family. And by the way, being 23 years old, you are even less than half my age 😜
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not for you guys (Saxena ji and Time Travel ji to comment on what is a nominal amount or not. To each his own. Let us not be judgmental.

You might feel it is a frivolous amount, that's fine, and I am sure you also ignore and do not use deals to save money on desidime. Of course you would not be wasting your time to find a deal that saves you shipping charges, or 50 or 100 Rs. because that is a "nominal amount", and in any case, companies should not be giving any offers because they should not rack up losses running a charity, right??

Brothers, you are entitled to your views, as I am to mine. Peace. Regards.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Exactly. You're entitled to your views and I'm entitled to give my opinion, which I gave.

Of course I'm also here looking for the best deal, but deal kharidne k liye Paisa hona chahiye. 250 bhi zyada laga raha hai basic grocery kharidne k liye toh fir mein kya bolu.

View 2 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Now .. tatanew-- Bigbasket remains free as of now ..any other popular grocery/vegetable free these days ?
Swiggy, dunzo, zepto, blinkit .. etc ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Zepto free delivery for Rs 149+ orders
Blinkit new users ko kuch order tk free delivery deta h uske baad Rs 15 for order of any cost
Swiggy instamart give free delivery on Rs 99+ orders for first 6 orders by applying coupon otherwise Rs5 for same order value if you chose for scheduled delivery
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
whatsapp order par bhi lag raha kya?
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Not checked. But it should be added I think

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

rip wink

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
If you order from bigbasket app, prices are high now as compared to bbnow section, earlier bbnow pricess were high and normal section were less, moreover if you order from bb section through tataneu app you will get 5% neucoins on every order but again prices are little bit high of some products in tataneu bb section because they give you cashback, in normal bb or bbnow app, you will get products at 50% off but when you go through tataneu app the discount % gets reduce to 30%.
replyuser
Click here to reply