Hot Deal

Mobikwik Visa Card is now available at App

2461°
  • 37370
  • 101
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 4
Deal Subedar
tushmacd31

Mobikwik Visa Card is powered by IDFC bank .
It’s a virtual card which we can use across various merchants .
Got a pop up in app and successfully Created one card.
We can use our Mobikwik balance on online merchants now

Expired

Deal Wiki

100 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Tried everything even unistall and install nthing works @a2zdeals

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu .. Any option transfer to bank.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

For the people kindly clarify about your KYC as well

KYC with aadhar, no biometric verification done yet

Cool Cool
Link Copied

nothing for me as yet signed out clear data cry

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Virtual card is generated but not able to pay with it to anywhere.
Tried putting card details as debit card and also credit card.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
DealDeveloper wrote:

Virtual card is generated but not able to pay with it to anywhere.
Tried putting card details as debit card and also credit card.

any errror or

payment gateway is not recognizing this card?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Successfully transferred to Airtel Money using Mobikwik VISA card – airtel to Pockets
EPIC: 5% supercash redeemed

Cool Cool
Link Copied

any code for doing KYC and getting SC

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
aam_aadmi wrote:
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Successfully transferred to Airtel Money using Mobikwik VISA card – airtel to Pockets
EPIC: 5% supercash redeemed

Real epic eek

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
aam_aadmi wrote:
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Successfully transferred to Airtel Money using Mobikwik VISA card – airtel to Pockets
EPIC: 5% supercash redeemed

Thanks smiley

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
aam_aadmi wrote:
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Successfully transferred to Airtel Money using Mobikwik VISA card – airtel to Pockets
EPIC: 5% supercash redeemed

How u are adding in Airtel wallet .Because mine is savings account .
When I click on load money ,it is not processing further .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

How u are adding in Airtel wallet .Because mine is savings account .
When I click on load money ,it is not processing further .

I have intentionally kept one of my airtel wallets as non-kyc (without savings account) so that I can add thru credit card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

I have intentionally kept one of my airtel wallets as non-kyc (without savings account) so that I can add thru credit card

Thanks .
But i am facing different issue as I am unable to load money through any channel ,tried in kyc and non kyc both .
Nothing is working .Had raised a complaint few minutes back .
Let’s see .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

Thanks .
But i am facing different issue as I am unable to load money through any channel ,tried in kyc and non kyc both .
Nothing is working .Had raised a complaint few minutes back .
Let’s see .

Have you linked your Aadhaar with your Airtel Mobile by fingerprint verification, that could be one possible reason.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

I have intentionally kept one of my airtel wallets as non-kyc (without savings account) so that I can add thru credit card

Is there any charges for transferring from airtel money to Pockets.?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ImPulkit wrote:

Is there any charges for transferring from airtel money to Pockets.?

Nope

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ImPulkit wrote:

Is there any charges for transferring from airtel money to Pockets.?

transfer is thru airtel vcc (as a debit card) which is free

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Have you linked your Aadhaar with your Airtel Mobile by fingerprint verification, that could be one possible reason.

No ,I did full kyc two months back with biometrick .
Just received a call from Airtel techincal team after raising query .
There is some bug at Airtel app .For some people money load is working for other it’s not .
Even recharge option me ,there is some error while selecting operator .
They told it will be get solved by next week .
Any other way u tried to utilize the card (Supercash toungueout)?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

transfer is thru airtel vcc (as a debit card) which is free

Thnk u bro..

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Mobikwich growing rapidly

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Txn successful once. But second txn not gettin gsuccessful.
IS there any limit of no of txn in a day?
tried diffrnt merchants too

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Whats the minimum transaction needed to consume supercash?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
RockChap wrote:

Whats the minimum transaction needed to consume supercash?

100

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You all played a good game. Thanks again for removing supercash usage from this option also. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is ot working now?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Super cash is not getting used added rs 500 via virtual card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
typhoon wrote:

You all played a good game. Thanks again for removing supercash usage from this option also. smile

Bound to happen if shared here or not. And surprisingly i didnt see that many comments here, probably many people gave up completely on Mobikwik already smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied
typhoon wrote:

You all played a good game. Thanks again for removing supercash usage from this option also. smile

all the usage is being blocked…. so we should not do transaction on mobikwik as of now

rage
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply