One Plus Buds

28°
Deal Cadet
mehta995

Since last few days one bud is getting discharged too fast. Its out of warranty now. Just wanted to know that can it be repaired from the service center or not ?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/764344/medium/IMG_20220502_132018.jpg?1651478038

Expiring In 15 days
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Help pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If it in warranty, most probably they will give a new one instead of repairing. This type of product is hard to repair due to complexity.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

If it in warranty, most probably they will give a new one instead of repairing. This type of product is hard to repair due to complexity.

I called the customer support of one plus and they said we dont repair bluetooth devices. Its out of warranty. Now the only option for me is to buy a new one

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
mehta995 wrote:

I called the customer support of one plus and they said we dont repair bluetooth devices. Its out of warranty. Now the only option for me is to buy a new one

You should’ve dumped this one long back (very average audio experience because of poor fit/noise isolation).
Anyways TWS got poor longevity (majorly w.r.t holding charge). Even with the newer units I’ve noticed ~10% charge difference between the two buds and it only gets worse with time

replyuser
Click here to reply