Hot Deal

Open Bank Of Baroda Saving Account 100% Online And Get 2 Rupay Platinum Card For Amazon Pay Load Money Offer

5384°
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Tech Guru
sauravDD
https://tabit.bankofbaroda.com/BarodaInstaClick... h1. Account Opening Process : 100 % Online (Make sure to choose activation of all digital services by checking it) Apply for Account by filling all details after you will receive link for schedule VKYC 10 AM-5PM Complete your Video KYC (It takes 5-7 Minute to complete) After Successfully Video KYC within 10-15 Minutes you will receive Account Number + CIF Code through Email and SMS and after 15-20 Minutes you will receive 4 Digit code for login in Bob World App. Then You can login in BOB World app Make sure to apply for physical card rupay platinum after account opening otherwise they may send different variant To Apply visit card tab Debit card request select rupay platinum 50rs charge Then visit Card section apply for Rupay Platinum Card Physical (Charges 50 Rs Only) Then create one Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Card (FREE) Min. QAB Rural Rs 500* Semi-Urban Rs 1000* Urban / Metro Rs 2000/-* Doc Required: original Pan Card Original AAdhar Card Signature Aadhaar XML Paperless KYC Process This is done on screen during call with agent Today at 10 AM i completed my VKYC and i can acess Mbanking
Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
karthikaithal wrote:
Around 4pm today completed my VKYC today after some trouble past few days. Around 7pm, I got mail as - "The process of V-KYC is completed and your account would be opened shortly." 

But, I might have selected debit card and SMS Service while applying. Can I now directly login and change my debit card option to Rupay Platinum after getting the login? Or I need to check with BoB before account creation? or I can reapply new debit card before they dispatch?

You need to reapply new RuPay Platinum debit card.

Remember you can apply total 3 RuPay Platinum debit cards on BOB.

1 virtual RuPay Platinum card (Free) + 1 Physical RuPay Platinum + 1 Physical BPCL (BPCL is also RuPay Platinum).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:
Change your name on Aadhar or PAN 😀

After getting error I go to branch and open the account and now physical card generated starting number is 6522 is rupay platinum card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bob is One of the pathetic & exploiting vkycs I've done till now. 

1)virtual Adhaar not accepted. No masked Adhaar. Only 100%original they want

2)you should enter everything about you incl personal details, religion, family details, marital status, disability if any etc +when u had last meal, what you ate & what came out etc.. along with Adhaar no. Which they'll surely tag this personal info with. 

3)only once vkyc. If you couldn't complete vkyc in one go(network error, technical issues etc) , you're done. You CANNOT RESUME VKYC! you've to visit branch now. If you can't fit some reason.. Congrats you've given your aadhaar along with your personal data to these for exploitation and data selling to "third party" for free..! 

4)irony is the vky executive was wearing mask. Meaning he himself doesn't trust BOB IT... He denied to remove mask & show his face. But customer must remove mask and show face, obviously! 

5)you've to show your ORIGINAL Adhaar card holding in your hand to that executive. 

6) original PAN you've to show.

7)they'll record the video while you're signing & capture photo of sugnature. 

8)they'll map all this to your live location.

9)all this data bundled,  will be tagged to your Adhaar and stored in their so called "secure server" 

Only one word to them.. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/805363/medium/86918746tgzze.jpg?1663240418

Guys stay away from these ppl. 1200 or 12000rs profit it's not worth it.. So knows how they'll use these details in future.. U may lose much more than this temporary monetary gain.. 

Am just sharing my thoughts, nothing against anyone. Of course posting here won't have any impact on Bank of baroda. They'll continue to do so.. & interesting thing is they'll do this stating info is voluntarily given (remember the accept button you pressed at the beginning?) 

RBI should've some guidelines on usage and storage of Adhaar +personal info by banks. It has bought good rules recently on storage of debit /credit cards online. Similarly it should have strict guidelines for Adhaar too. 

620 Comments  |  
118 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Rupay Platinum Card works on amz 20% offer ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
TEMPER wrote:

Rupay Platinum Card works on amz 20% offer ?

Card is rupay platinum so it should work
Virtual Card Bin : 652211
Physical card : Applied today only

Also i opened account today only so cant confirm

@abhishek012 BOB rupay platinum works for amazon load money offer ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Link?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
simhapur wrote:

Link?

Unable to post bro

tabit.bankofbaroda.com/BarodaInstaClick/#/savings/home?channelID=‘BOB_MAIN_SITE’&schemeCode=‘SB101’

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Card is rupay platinum so it should work
Virtual Card Bin : 652211
Physical card : Applied today only

Also i opened account today only so cant confirm

@abhishek012 BOB rupay platinum works for amazon load money offer ?

Yes

@TEMPER

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Physical Card – issuance charge 50 rs? What about AMC?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

What abt DC annual charges ?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

If one has savings account but no debit card and netbanking activated – is branch visit needed?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
SandipxDip wrote:

Physical Card – issuance charge 50 rs? What about AMC?

@Jai_ Just found this info on website RuPay Platinum (Non-Personalised/Personalised)

1st Year Free & Second Year onwards Rs 250/-

While applying only issuance charge was mentioned

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/service-charges-fe....

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@MJ911 @bumblefoot Unable to Post this link including ht...// NOthiing posted even in PM blank msg sent tabit.bankofbaroda.com/BarodaInstaClick/#/savings/home?channelID=‘BOB_MAIN_SITE’&schemeCode=‘SB101’

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

If one has savings account but no debit card and netbanking activated – is branch visit needed?

Can you access Mobile banking Because today i opened account and i got 4 digit pin to access mobile banking.

If not then first you should get DC to use app or netbanking

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

@sauravDD have updated. same like right?

Yes in deal link while creating thread it worked but in description or in PM or even in comment it is not working.

Any reason ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will we get pre approved offers for bob CC later?

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

This amazon 20% offer , when it is going to end ?
And account opening is 100%digital,what about account closing and its charges ?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
anantnitish wrote:

This amazon 20% offer , when it is going to end ?
And account opening is 100%digital,what about account closing and its charges ?

March 2022
Visit Branch To Close issuance charge is rs 50 and 1 st year free

Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

March 2022
Visit Branch To Close issuance charge is rs 50 and 1 st year free

And this 20%offer comes every week right?
This card is eligible, sure about this ??

Aur ye bank ko branch ka chakkar katwane mai maja aata hai kya ?
If the account opening is 100%online then it should same for account closing also.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
anantnitish wrote:

If the account opening is 100%online then it should same for account closing also.

Amazon offer 20 % off upto rs 100 once in month on friday only

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
anantnitish wrote:

Offer is applicable once every month that too on friday.
Physical card is eligible, not sure about virtual one, will be clear this week.

Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

I will wait till Friday, keep us posted.

Link Copied

VKYC not processing, did anyone tried ?

Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

VKYC not processing, did anyone tried ?

You should try in banking hours grinning

Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

You should try in banking hours grinning

You mean I did’t tried in banking hours ?. I hope 12:48 PM around is banking hours, if not please let me know the timings.

Link Copied
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

You mean I did’t tried in banking hours ?. I hope 12:48 PM around is banking hours, if not please let me know the timings.

My bad, you did not mention time so I thought you tried now stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Link Copied

Getting error Booking Failed. Please try again or contact helpline. From morning onwards same error, now tried latest to schedule for tomorrow morning at10:00-10:15 hours.

Please update if anyone successful in scheduling vkyc

Edit, given later slot for tomorrow evening at 4PM and its confirmed.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Virtual and physical card bin is same because why applying physical card it shown me Bin number and i got virtual card has also same bin

Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Virtual and physical card bin is same because why applying physical card it shown me Bin number and i got virtual card has also same bin

Yes they are same and hopefully offer will apply, but can be sure only after using it.

replyuser
Click here to reply