Poll: Which wallet you used to earn free Credit card rewards points ?

Hot Deal Paytm wallet load 2% charged from 09 October 2020 via Credit Card

1396°
Missing
Shopping Friend
503
9035
139

Paytm wallet load 2% charged from 09 October 2020 via Credit Card:

Paytm Wallet - We would like to inform you that with effect from 09 October 2020, a fee of 2% (inclusive of GST) shall be charged for all transactions of adding money into your Paytm wallet via Credit Card.

Dear Customer, please note that w.e.f. 9th Oct 2020; all transactions for Loading money into Paytm wallet via Credit Card will be charged at 2% (inclusive of GST).

Source - https://www.paytmbank.com/ratesC...es

Deal Wiki

New Update, date extended - Dear Customer, please note that w.e.f. 15th Oct 2020; all transactions for Loading money into Paytm wallet via Credit Card will be charged at 2% (inclusive of GST).

Paytm another update -

2nd update - Additional surcharge of upto 2% on transfer of funds from wallet to any bank account, it means if you load money through credit card and transfer to bank then you need to pay 5% bank transfer charges + upto 2% surcharge = total upto 7% charge for bank transfer (only for Credit card load money).

172 Comments  |  
68 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
105
2089
31
cold_sweat
Missing
Deal Cadet
81
250
3

F*ck cold_sweat… Any other app you could recommend through which we can pay shopkeepers by CC?

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1355
41

as of now dhani >>>>>>>> biggrin

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
2697
41

Now usage of paytm will decrease drastically.

Missing
suspended
157
2587
24

amex card users where to spend 4k now? cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
347
1144
9
adrishya wrote:

amex card users where to spend 4k now? cry

Add to amazon or Mobikwik

Missing
suspended
157
2587
24
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Add to amazon or Mobikwik

yea mobikwik seems the only option as amazon can get at discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
277
705
6

Didn’t recieved any such mesaage

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1989
23
adrishya wrote:

amex card users where to spend 4k now? cry

Mobikwik – as we can change them to Amazon/Flipkart if needed

Missing
Deal Cadet
277
705
6
Expand
adrishya wrote:

yea mobikwik seems the only option as amazon can get at discount

What the benefit of using mobikwik for add money. Money added through cc can not be used for any discount

Missing
suspended
157
2587
24
Expand
ItsBetter wrote:

What the benefit of using mobikwik for add money. Money added through cc can not be used for any discount

use for amex prepaid card transactions

Missing
suspended
157
2587
24
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Mobikwik – as we can change them to Amazon/Flipkart if needed

dont think wallet money can be used to buy amazon vouchers

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1989
23
Expand
adrishya wrote:

dont think wallet money can be used to buy amazon vouchers

yeah confused we can’t buy right, forgot that
we should use it for any other merchants then

Missing
Critic
350
2113
34
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Mobikwik – as we can change them to Amazon/Flipkart if needed

Judging from various comments Mobikwik may leave you hanging at the most critical moment, not something I would trust with a large amount of money for any transaction.

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1989
23
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Judging from various comments Mobikwik may leave you hanging at the most critical moment, not something I would trust with a large amount of money for any transaction.

ofcourse i agree, but we need someone to rescue

Missing
Deal Cadet
260
544
12

Also, advantage with mobikwik wallet balance is, it can technically be used everywhere because of amex prepaid card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1220
14

I think citibank load will be exempted? Dhani pay is just 0.5%

Missing
Critic
350
2113
34
sakshamdhawan wrote:

Also, advantage with mobikwik wallet balance is, it can technically be used everywhere because of amex prepaid card.

Amex cards itself are much less supported compared to visa/mastercard.

Missing
Deal Cadet
260
544
12
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Amex cards itself are much less supported compared to visa/mastercard.

That’s a problem in the physical world.

Most e-commerce sites accept all cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
260
544
12
Expand
adrishya wrote:

dont think wallet money can be used to buy amazon vouchers

But you can use amex prepaid card at almost all online merchants(excluding other wallets)

Missing
Critic
350
2113
34
Expand
sakshamdhawan wrote:

That’s a problem in the physical world.

Most e-commerce sites accept all cards.

Yes but most offline small shops only have paytm qr code for wallet payment. Big shops usually have card reader machines anyway so no need to use wallet.

Missing
Perfectionist
2,222
63680
632

They have changed this how many times, lost count.
At the end they will again make it free

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1636
29
adrishya wrote:

amex card users where to spend 4k now? cry

Same thought i got

Missing
Deal Cadet
260
544
12
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Same thought i got

I load into mobikwik.

Becaue the amex prepaid card kind of makes it acceptable everywhere. Also you can buy GVs like flipkart at 5% off using wallet balance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2142
132

Is there any restriction on wallet load amount in dhani?
I tried with 5k and it just says something went wrong. When tried with 1k, it navigates to payment screen.

Now it is disabled due to ‘cooldown’ period of 2 hours. Very weird.

Missing
Critic
350
2113
34
Majestic wrote:

Is there any restriction on wallet load amount in dhani?
I tried with 5k and it just says something went wrong. When tried with 1k, it navigates to payment screen.

Now it is disabled due to ‘cooldown’ period of 2 hours. Very weird.

@abhishek012

Missing
Community Angel
73
4714
52

Secret trick.


To
The Moderator/Admin(whoever created poll)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/640238/medium/6965206tenor.gif?1601473734

Missing
Deal Subedar
491
1989
23
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Secret trick.

i see 9 votes for Secret Trick

is that Mandanna? (DP)

Missing