please help!!! regarding amazon refund...

46°
Deal Cadet
adi22raj
i have done a transaction of 29k in amazon in end of September month and returned in October month and amazon picked up a product but refund not credited

Then i called them they told me to wait that first product received in hub then refund will be issued
I again called them they told me that product has received in hub wait for 5 days but i again called them for refund after 7 days they told me that some issue with seller and they created A TO Z GUARANTEE and they told me to wait 14 days and they told me that is these policy will issue refund for sure..after 14 days period over i again called them now they are saying refund has stucked and forwarding this issue to higher authority and they told me to wait for 5 days again i called them same issue they saying refund again stuck… so after this i raised a complain on consumer forum and after few days i got a mail that refund initiated and will credit to card on 19th nov but not credited yet
so i again called them again they have gave me a new date of 25th nov. taken help from twitter also but not get any resolution

please help me regarding this…
fine pe fine lg rha credit card pe….

4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Try filing a chargeback on your CC for that transaction;

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

file a chargeback apji.send them mail copies and dont worry.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

should i file case in consumer court?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can someone help regarding this
please tag some expert or knowledgeable person

UPDATE- one refund was issued and for another refund, they are saying the seller rejected the refund.LOL

replyuser
Click here to reply