Hot Deal

SBI CARDS IPO ( MARCH 2nd to MARCH 5th )

4934°
28% OFF 1050.0
Deal Subedar
fanboy

SBI Cards — India’s second-largest credit card firm with nearly 18 per cent market share. — will offer up to 13.71 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 via offer for sale route, according to the draft red herring prospectors (DRHP). This will include up to 3.73 crore share sale by SBI and up to 9.32 crore shares by Carlyle group. (CA Rover). In addition, the company will also issue fresh equity shares of Rs 500 crore. SBI holds 76 per cent in SBI Cards and the rest is held by the Carlyle group.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606014/original/sbi-card-ipo.jpg?1582303043

When will SBI Cards IPO open?
The IPO will open for subscription from March 2-5. The shares will be credited to investors’ demat account on or around March 13.
What is SBI Cards shares listing date?
Shares of the company will be listed on BSE and NSE both on or around March 16, according to the red herring prospectus.
Who are book running lead managers of SBI Cards IPO?
Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Capital, BofA Securities, HSBC, Nomura, SBI Capital Markets are the book running lead managers to the issue.
What is the issue size of SBI Cards IPO?
The company plans to issue new shares worth Rs 500 crore and will offer up to 13.05 crore shares as offer for sale, according to the prospectus.
What are SBI Cards strengths?

Second largest credit card issuer in India with deep industry expertise and a demonstrated track record of growth and profitability
Diversified customer acquisition capabilities
Support of a strong brand and pre-eminent promoter
Diversified portfolio of credit card offerings
Advanced risk management and data analytics capabilities
Modern and scalable technology infrastructure

Overview of credit card industry
Credit card industry intends to grow 2.5 times in the next five years. Credit card spends have registered a robust growth, growing at a CAGR of 32 per cent from fiscal 2015 to fiscal 2019 to reach Rs 6 lakh crore as of fiscal 2019, and is expected to grow at a healthy rate to reach Rs 15 lakh crore as of fiscal 2024, which is 2.5 times over fiscal 2019, according to CRISIL

Price band between : 750 to 755

Expected listing gains : 40%

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : admin
538 Comments  |  
112 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

zeroadha is the worst
48 hrs went by account still not opened
call is not connection tried every option of calling

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try different numbers available on their site.

View 3 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Total showing 5.02 times subscribed

What do you guys think?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ii think it’s only for retail investor

View 14 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Lots of bears turned to bulls after 1 lakh crore+ (57X) QIB subscription figures. smile

Now valuations will be ignored and demand/liquidity/smart money will be followed

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yeah i hope i get allotted and get some good gains on the listing day.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The problem with traditional analysts on this IPO is as follows:
1. Banks and Finance companies should have only 10x to 20x PE, but SBI Cards is coming at 45x
2. SBI customers won’t use credit card
3. NPA threat will loom, although it is at 3% now
4. Reckless Growth: HDFC and ICICI are not trying to expand and Citi is shrinking the Credit Cards, why is SBI cards going in the other direction?

Check Here:
https://twitter.com/anuragsingh_as/status/12343...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any mail or sms coming after applying through Upstox ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I applied using ICICI Direct and I did get mails.
I recd. mail from [email protected] address.

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

NII’s will invest heavily tomorrow as that is last day for them, otherwise they would lose on huge interest cost.
Can expect it to close with Oversubscription of 25-30 times if not even more

Link Copied

I applied via SBI Internet Banking using ASBA option and used DP ID of my Upstox Account.

Those who signed up in Upstox I think you’ll get user ID by tomorrow morning as I signed up at around 5:30pm and received it at around 1am smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For some reason did not feel like applying.

Link Copied

#BreakingNews | Govt asks SBI to buy stake in YES Bank (TV reports) https://t.co/QaUD...oL

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

How it isrelated to sbi card division?

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

How much time it’s taking for UPI mandate to come??

Placed my bid on 10:02 and still not rcvd. Shall I delete bid and place a new bid as today is the last day?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just now i place a bid but i am not received any notification in my phonepe app what i wil do?
Pls tel me.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i went in the imobile app and when trying to proceed there is a pop up which says i am approving but thenafter i am unable to do anything as is about to approve but not proceeding

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In the phonepe app my transaction is in pending

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Should UPI linked bank should be same as linoed with demat?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yes otherwise application will be rejected.

Link Copied

I just tried via Phonepe UPI, got notification in 10 minutes’, Approved for mandate.Now Fingers Crossed.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

UPI request not coming since morning. pensive pensive

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Don’t take too much tension,it may even prove to be a blessing in disguise. I also decided not to apply after going through the below thread which to me looks quite reasonable. May be there will be some profit gains to be made on listing day but from my experience majority of retail investors don’t have the discipline to sell when needed(myself learned it the hard way after losing 35k instead of selling at 9k profit in yes bank fiasco pensive ):
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/123434310000...

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

while applying for ipo from zeroadha
is it compulsory to apply via upi ?
or any other method available ?

Link Copied

ASBA available with Zerodha but through their IPO /UPI facility only one application is supported.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Link Copied

good work done by you smile

tested on already infected person laughing ?

why in SBI IPO topi c? rolleyes

View 4 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Possible listing around 850-860. Much depends upon how much can QIB absorb shortselling and profit booking. For HNIs stock needs to trade above 850. Gradually gmp will come down to 80-100, currently 130-140.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

With the HNI subscription and share holder subscription figures GMP might drop to anywhere between 60-100 (60 being funding cost of shareholder category and 100 being funding cost of HNI category). Looks like a 10% listing as of today and might get worse if nifty falls below 11k.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607277/original/IMG_20200306_163533.jpg?1583493251

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607619/original/Screenshot_20200309_173513_com.android.chrome.jpg?1583759223

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I had 1 share in demat still didnot applied for the ipo cause i think it’s gonna be next reliance power and i think i saved myself. Brace yourself for listing loss

Link Copied

Everyone is praying God that please don’t allot shares to me and refund money

View 13 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

even i can’t see any allotment

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

any one when and where can we check except linktime

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607743/original/Screenshot_20200311_124350_com.twitter.android.lite.jpg?1583910920

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Edit: Sabki bamboo lag gayi mast

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

When the option to check IPO allotment status goes live please tag me smile

Link Copied

Kisiko mile
I didn’t got

Link Copied

Yes trying to open from last few minutes…

Any other site available?

View 19 more replies
Link Copied

No record found
It means share not alloted

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

upi?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I have done from Bhim UPI and through UCO bank
What would be the reason for such failed transaction ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

did you validate and gave mandate to block amount from same bank your demat account is linked with (uco bank in your cass)

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply