Hot Deal

SBI CARDS IPO ( MARCH 2nd to MARCH 5th )

4934°
28% OFF 1050.0
Deal Subedar
fanboy

SBI Cards — India’s second-largest credit card firm with nearly 18 per cent market share. — will offer up to 13.71 crore equity shares with a face value of Rs 10 via offer for sale route, according to the draft red herring prospectors (DRHP). This will include up to 3.73 crore share sale by SBI and up to 9.32 crore shares by Carlyle group. (CA Rover). In addition, the company will also issue fresh equity shares of Rs 500 crore. SBI holds 76 per cent in SBI Cards and the rest is held by the Carlyle group.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606014/original/sbi-card-ipo.jpg?1582303043

When will SBI Cards IPO open?
The IPO will open for subscription from March 2-5. The shares will be credited to investors’ demat account on or around March 13.
What is SBI Cards shares listing date?
Shares of the company will be listed on BSE and NSE both on or around March 16, according to the red herring prospectus.
Who are book running lead managers of SBI Cards IPO?
Kotak Mahindra Capital, Axis Capital, BofA Securities, HSBC, Nomura, SBI Capital Markets are the book running lead managers to the issue.
What is the issue size of SBI Cards IPO?
The company plans to issue new shares worth Rs 500 crore and will offer up to 13.05 crore shares as offer for sale, according to the prospectus.
What are SBI Cards strengths?

Second largest credit card issuer in India with deep industry expertise and a demonstrated track record of growth and profitability
Diversified customer acquisition capabilities
Support of a strong brand and pre-eminent promoter
Diversified portfolio of credit card offerings
Advanced risk management and data analytics capabilities
Modern and scalable technology infrastructure

Overview of credit card industry
Credit card industry intends to grow 2.5 times in the next five years. Credit card spends have registered a robust growth, growing at a CAGR of 32 per cent from fiscal 2015 to fiscal 2019 to reach Rs 6 lakh crore as of fiscal 2019, and is expected to grow at a healthy rate to reach Rs 15 lakh crore as of fiscal 2024, which is 2.5 times over fiscal 2019, according to CRISIL

Price band between : 750 to 755

Expected listing gains : 40%

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : admin
538 Comments  |  
112 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I’m not selling this low

Are you?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

upper circuit is coming

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Less likely.. They will try and keep it below the limit so they can keep trading.

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

too much selling pressure at 755

Link Copied

No loss at least wink

We should be happy smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

whoever got should be exited on cost to cost

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Should have tried to add more. smile

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

40% listing gain mil gya ? stuck_out_tongue

Was telling from beginning, its not so easy to make money…

Link Copied

Pr coronavirus nhi hota toh mil jata smile

View 1 more reply
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Grey players ki bajane ke liye aisa listing hua & then immediately went up in seconds…

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Also to buy it at lower prices from retail showing fear.

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Retail pakad ke betha hai, hoping for ….

& majority new comers ko pre-open ke timing for ipo & how it works wo pata nhi hai…

Grey ke sare saude pre-open me he kat jate hai. Majority of traded volume in pre-open is of grey…

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Sold at break even. Will loose only little brokerage. This will go below pre-open price in the coming days . Below 600 will be a good price to buy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

LOL big listing gainzz?? smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any foresight of this going 800.. in the coming days??. I see there is a huge selling pressure at 750-755 levels and the stock is trading at 720-730 for the past 3 hours.. Any negative news may impact and it will collapse. Thoughts on this please

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not sure about 800 in the near future. But I would happily buy below 700 if it goes or above 850 if there is strength. Everything else is a trap for me.

View 10 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

The tragedy is, people got lured into SBI Cards IPO. They were told to buy more if it falls n forget it for a while. And that’s how, short term gain expectant became long term investor. And nobody even gave a simple message to exit or something like that.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Those who give option recommendation on tv, do they prior take position themselves and make quick money for themselves?

@marketdimer @BubbleBoyChickenLittle

View 9 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

my friend got a lot in sbi card ipo
he is sitting with it

meanwhile I purchased a good quantity at around 510 and sold all yesterday smile

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

@bumblefoot, This thread should qualify for refer and earn for demat accounts whether it is upstok or zerodha

replyuser
Click here to reply