SBI Credit Card refusal at the time of delivery

227°
Deal Cadet
abhishek121

Hi guys,

I have applied for SBI CC and yesterday I got a message that it has been shipped.

But the issue is that I don’t want this CC and I want to cancel this right away. Could I do this by simply refusing at the time of delivery ?

Or if there is any other way of closing the CC right away then please suggest pray

28 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Here I want but they rejected even everything looks good from cibil and salary point of view. Other side you don’t want stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes rolleyes

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Which variant?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek121 wrote:

SBI simplyclick

It is by far the most popular card from SBI. Why you applied for the card if you did not need it? flushed

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek121 wrote:

SBI simplyclick

Delivery rejection would not mean that your card will be blocked. You made kyc first Nd that is linked with your card.

Contact sbi card customer care over registered contact number or mailing address or if possible, on social media and tell them you want to shut your card services.

P.S. : 1. Dont give your personal info on social media
2. You still have to pay your first bill of card charges + gst around 589 total
3. Accept the card if you can.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Joining benefit is 500 Amazon gv, right??
Secure card on cred, you get 100

You pay joining fee of 590..
Then close card if you don’t want it sweat_smile


Hard enquiry is already reflected in report so it wouldn’t make much difference now..
Credit account won’t show in report if you close it soon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if you reject the delivery..It will go back to SBI cards centre..They will again re dispatch the card..they will do 3 attempts to deliver card..To avoid these cycle..just accept the card..Close it properly after 1st billing cycle..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Delivery rejection would not mean that your card will be blocked. You made kyc first Nd that is linked with your card.

Contact sbi card customer care over registered contact number or mailing address or if possible, on social media and tell them you want to shut your card services.

P.S. : 1. Dont give your personal info on social media
2. You still have to pay your first bill of card charges + gst around 589 total
3. Accept the card if you can.

Thanks for your reply.

Okay, if I pay the first bill of 589 then should I keep this card for 1 yr. and then close it ? (As I don’t want to pay the next year fees).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Joining benefit is 500 Amazon gv, right??
Secure card on cred, you get 100

You pay joining fee of 590..
Then close card if you don’t want it sweat_smile


Hard enquiry is already reflected in report so it wouldn’t make much difference now..
Credit account won’t show in report if you close it soon.

Thanks for the suggestion.

When should I close it then ? So that it doesn’t effect my credit report.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek121 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion.

When should I close it then ? So that it doesn’t effect my credit report.



Close it only after getting Amazon GV
Few easily achievable target spend offers are also there for new joiners. Get that also.

590 is joining fees

Another 590 is going to be annual fee (which is reversed if you spend 1 lakh in one annual year)

They are lazy and they don’t give voucher unless you bother them.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have also applied for simply click but they approved me BPCL Card First then i contacted them and they send me Simply Click, But Both card is working with same limit. Will they Charge Annual Fee For Both Card?? 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Roro1305 wrote:

I have also applied for simply click but they approved me BPCL Card First then i contacted them and they send me Simply Click, But Both card is working with same limit. Will they Charge Annual Fee For Both Card?? 

If both are active then u will have to pay for both.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to Deactive BPCL , As It was only showing simply click card on my SBI CArd App

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:



Close it only after getting Amazon GV
Few easily achievable target spend offers are also there for new joiners. Get that also.

590 is joining fees

Another 590 is going to be annual fee (which is reversed if you spend 1 lakh in one annual year)

They are lazy and they don’t give voucher unless you bother them.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...

In the first year, I have to pay 590 only one time. Right ?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

@abhishek121 Any reason to close this card ? 🤔
SBI has the most consistent online offers throughout the year…

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek121 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Okay, if I pay the first bill of 589 then should I keep this card for 1 yr. and then close it ? (As I don’t want to pay the next year fees).

My Suggestion wud be to use the card for a year and close it


1. Already u have paid the First year fee

2. Ur CIBIL taken a enquiry hit for this card, which sud not go waste.

3. U will get many online offers, even if ur not using personally, u can use it for others and get benefitted.

4. u will get 500 rs Amazon gv (if u close it immediately, they will not send it)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

@abhishek121 Any reason to close this card ? 🤔
SBI has the most consistent online offers throughout the year…

Actually, I only need one CC and some days ago I got HDFC CC, that’s why I want to close this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

My Suggestion wud be to use the card for a year and close it


1. Already u have paid the First year fee

2. Ur CIBIL taken a enquiry hit for this card, which sud not go waste.

3. U will get many online offers, even if ur not using personally, u can use it for others and get benefitted.

4. u will get 500 rs Amazon gv (if u close it immediately, they will not send it)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek121 wrote:

Actually, I only need one CC and some days ago I got HDFC CC, that’s why I want to close this.

both HDFC and SBI u can keep. Repeated offers will be coming for both the cards.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Use it for 10 months and close, may be if u r lucky they may convert it to LTF

If by chance u get to spend 1lac then u get 2000 worth Cleartrip GV also which can be exchanged here for Rs1700 around

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied


Sbi offer always require high spend and waiving off annual req 1L spend

better go for axix ace giveing 2%  online/offline also 3-7% on amazon/flipkart via grab 

amex mrcc 7% on evrything upto 6k/month 4% thereafter upto20k/month

Simplyclick only good for flipkart giving 7.25% via yono, if your yearly spend is less then 8k on flipkart then cancel it, they give some milestone travel voucher on high spend see that too


i always wonder why not people order and cancel fromamazon some high price thing to get the annual fees waive off



Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

By far this is the best card from SBI. Why do you want to close it?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

By far this is the best card from SBI. Why do you want to close it?

Not anymore. They have removed 10x rewards for Amazon gv, bill payment & shopping during sale.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

Not anymore. They have removed 10x rewards for Amazon gv, bill payment & shopping during sale.

Still approx 3% reward on spends upto 2L also frequent offers from SBI.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Still approx 3% reward on spends upto 2L also frequent offers from SBI.

It depends on the other bank cards which they are holding. If they are having many rewarding cards than SBI, then mostly they will not use this card much (only in offer times), So waiver 1Lakh may not be reached. I think this is the reason some are valuing this card less.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:


Sbi offer always require high spend and waiving off annual req 1L spend

better go for axix ace giveing 2%  online/offline also 3-7% on amazon/flipkart via grab 

amex mrcc 7% on evrything upto 6k/month 4% thereafter upto20k/month

Simplyclick only good for flipkart giving 7.25% via yono, if your yearly spend is less then 8k on flipkart then cancel it, they give some milestone travel voucher on high spend see that too


i always wonder why not people order and cancel fromamazon some high price thing to get the annual fees waive off



You’re wrong in your assessment at 2 points. SimplyClick gives 1.25% on Flipkart, and if through YONO, 5% Flipkart GV extra. But this 5% YONO Offer is not applicable during SBI Cards Instant Offers on Flipkart.

Hope you got it.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:


Sbi offer always require high spend and waiving off annual req 1L spend

better go for axix ace giveing 2%  online/offline also 3-7% on amazon/flipkart via grab 

amex mrcc 7% on evrything upto 6k/month 4% thereafter upto20k/month

Simplyclick only good for flipkart giving 7.25% via yono, if your yearly spend is less then 8k on flipkart then cancel it, they give some milestone travel voucher on high spend see that too


i always wonder why not people order and cancel fromamazon some high price thing to get the annual fees waive off



does it shows as actual spend and not refund , cancellation etc?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply