Hot Deal

[[Scam on flipkart]] [[filing case]][[any help welcome]]

799°
Deal Subedar
nnd

Hello,

I am using flipkart, registered mobile number 942####303. So recently flipkart launched big billion day(BBD) sale with heavy discount on mobile phones with exchange offers.i got thrilled with offers and decided to buy mobile from flipkart
     As i need to buy new mobile, i bought 2 mobile with order id OD223005###46790##00. realme gt master edition (one black colour 128gb version and another is white colour 128gb version) with exchange offers.
     So i bought white colour realme gt in exchange with leeco le 2 (imei number 867466####982##) and black colour realme gt in exchange with mi redmi 4 (imei number 866132###63##4#https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718099/medium/Screenshot_20211007-214513.jpg?1633881952https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718098/medium/Screenshot_20211008-003815.jpg?1633881926).
  Now when delivery boy came to my house(4/10/2021) to deliver white realme gt phone ,he examined my leeco le 2 phone and he told me that your screen is cracked and it have dents.after that he phoned his manager and told him about my screen is cracked,after some discussion with his manager he denied to accept my phone. I told him that reduce my exchange value as per flipkart policy but still he denied. (Attaching flipkart exchange policy shown on flipkart application when i bought phone)
 After mere 15 minutes another delivery boy came with black colour realme gt edition.i given him my redmi 4 phone to examine and he told me your screen have some discoloration and dents. I again told him to reduce the exchange value as per your policy but still he denied to pickup my exchanged phone.
    I have called flipkart multiple times between 4/10/2021 to 10/4/2021 with around 10-20 request for resolution.
  I have even raised complaint multiple times that according to flipkart exchange policy shown on flipkart application that my phone is completely eligible for exchange (attaching 2nd image)as it fulfilled criteria of correct brand/model exchange phone,imei number matching,screen isn’t locked,phone is turning on.
Now both of my exchange phone is eligible for exchange according advertised by flipkart application but still they denied.
I have been going through lot due to fraud is showing on flipkart application and not fulfilling their promises. I feel mentally agony.
 Now if flipkart does not hold its promises to exchange my phone and deliver my product i am going to file legal notice to flipkart.
I dont won’t refund,i need what i paid for and what you have promised. I am writing this last time so in mean time you can find some middle ground between us.
If i will not receive any communication from your side within 3 days i will file legal case against flipkart.





111 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Hi Bro, you don’t know the policy, kindly close this thread. Flipkart accepts cracked screen and body dents of newly launched devices, they don’t consider extra exchange offer for checking your device.

Now since your device is old I am assuming 2600-3000 will be amount without extra exchange offer.
Now cracked screen means value less by 2000, body dents means further 500, so you are assuming that they will give 100+7000 exchange? If the device actual exchange value is more than 5k (apart from 7k extra) they accept the device
In certain devices they accept screen cracks but doesn’t accept cracks with pixel damage.

Next time when you have to exchange such device go to local repair, he will fix it for ₹1000. Then you can give it for exchange without any issues. Missed X7 max loot because of this. Replaced my screen and bought gt edition with same device.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vasanth_ece wrote:

If your phone has issues,why are you trying to exchange and that too in flikart.You can better encash it through cashify,by specifying the problems itself with reduced rate.

You know these days flipkart account itself blocked due to some silly reasons.Why are you taking risk, since here delivery boy is the master for exchange and his words will be final.

Well i am not against flipkart.
Here they are creating mess themselves by putting their policy clearly mentioning which is violating by themselves.
Someone needs to stop this.

Not big deal if they block my account.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
equalizer wrote:

I did not read the entire thread.. so if someone has already informed you this, please accept my apologies for the repeat

These guys who visit your place to check your old item (one you want to exchange for new), they are called WISHMASTERS

Basically they are called so because only they are the MASTER of their WISHES.. I am sorry to say but, no matter what, you wont get justice from these guys


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/718111/medium/Screenshot_20211007-122451.jpg?1633890927Its totally wishmaster wish.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Why you are exchange with flipkart, try cashify

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Similar thing happened with me as well. I also ordered 2 realme gt.
I had to pay 1800 extra for the phone which was literally perfect in every sense but the delivery guy denied and asked to pay extra else cancel the order.
Since i was getting 6-7k extra exchange bonus so i had to pay the extra amount but that phone literally had not even a single issue.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
aslam_ali wrote:

Why you are exchange with flipkart, try cashify

Because so called flipkart gave additional exchange value

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dd_dimer wrote:

Similar thing happened with me as well. I also ordered 2 realme gt.
I had to pay 1800 extra for the phone which was literally perfect in every sense but the delivery guy denied and asked to pay extra else cancel the order.
Since i was getting 6-7k extra exchange bonus so i had to pay the extra amount but that phone literally had not even a single issue.

Thats should be corrected.
perfact policy should be made so no customer can be fooled by stupid wishmaster.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

The only thing that matters w/ large appliances is physical condition & the devices should switch on
^^ Doesn’t matter if cooling is working or not.. because these guys don’t have time for all that ( Just like they don’t test the internal issues of mobile phones – WIFI,Bluetooth,GPS,Battery & .. )

my old fridge has very minor rust on the door(5% area of the door), but i think i should try once with amazon as flipkart has increased prices just to show people what they have missed during the sale.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

Because so called flipkart gave additional exchange value

Same thing happened to me also,then sold through cashify.

For further query,
discussed with courier agent, they said that, they will loss earning if any problem in mobile phone after investigation by flipkart team. That why, they never take phone having display broken issue or such major complaint.

Speaker,Microphone,Camera, Battery such issues are oke for them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In my case the exchange guy was kind of super cooperative… Didn’t even check my phone… Said sir aap pe vishwas hai smiley smiley
P.s. He is regularly delivering my orders and is kind of friend now.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

So here is my exchange experience today Sunday. Location – bangalore.
Purchased – realme c11 2021
Exchange – yu ace for 1950
Actual delivery date :- Friday.
So the delivery date was updated to be delivered by Sunday. I was restless, so I found out the hub location on Saturday and waited till 11 am on Sunday for out for delivery message. Not got. Went to hub. So many parcels. The head told that 10K parcels were there now and I saw only about 30-40 delivery people there. Then the delivery person checked mobile and caught a small dent on the side of back cover of phone (I had missed it) . Phone was all good otherwise. Told me he needs to enter dent in his pickup app and amount will get reduced (I saw 400 reduction for dent in my flipkart app). Tried to convince him but in vain. Told him to do as per his wish. Finally he himself put dent as no in their app and gave me new mobile. All smiles. Thanked him and got new phone.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

Hi Bro, you don’t know the policy, kindly close this thread. Flipkart accepts cracked screen and body dents of newly launched devices, they don’t consider extra exchange offer for checking your device.

Now since your device is old I am assuming 2600-3000 will be amount without extra exchange offer.
Now cracked screen means value less by 2000, body dents means further 500, so you are assuming that they will give 100+7000 exchange? If the device actual exchange value is more than 5k (apart from 7k extra) they accept the device
In certain devices they accept screen cracks but doesn’t accept cracks with pixel damage.

Next time when you have to exchange such device go to local repair, he will fix it for ₹1000. Then you can give it for exchange without any issues. Missed X7 max loot because of this. Replaced my screen and bought gt edition with same device.

I completely disagree with you.
If flipkart mention that they will accept the exchange with crack discoloration and all things.they should respect their policy.If they have mentioned that they will not accept old/crack/discoloration phone i would have not ordered it.
Btw i have 0 dead pixel in both my phone.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Haha, I’ve been in your shoes. Same anger, same frustration. sweat_smile
.
4 years old thread: https://ddime.i...WF
.
Long story short: Forget it now! stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aslam_ali wrote:

Same thing happened to me also,then sold through cashify.

For further query,
discussed with courier agent, they said that, they will loss earning if any problem in mobile phone after investigation by flipkart team. That why, they never take phone having display broken issue or such major complaint.

Speaker,Microphone,Camera, Battery such issues are oke for them

That’s what delivery guy told me.
But flipkart policy on this is at whole another level

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
smz wrote:

So here is my exchange experience today Sunday. Location – bangalore.
Purchased – realme c11 2021
Exchange – yu ace for 1950
Actual delivery date :- Friday.
So the delivery date was updated to be delivered by Sunday. I was restless, so I found out the hub location on Saturday and waited till 11 am on Sunday for out for delivery message. Not got. Went to hub. So many parcels. The head told that 10K parcels were there now and I saw only about 30-40 delivery people there. Then the delivery person checked mobile and caught a small dent on the side of back cover of phone (I had missed it) . Phone was all good otherwise. Told me he needs to enter dent in his pickup app and amount will get reduced (I saw 400 reduction for dent in my flipkart app). Tried to convince him but in vain. Told him to do as per his wish. Finally he himself put dent as no in their app and gave me new mobile. All smiles. Thanked him and got new phone.

Lucky you.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

I completely disagree with you.
If flipkart mention that they will accept the exchange with crack discoloration and all things.they should respect their policy.If they have mentioned that they will not accept old/crack/discoloration phone i would have not ordered it.
Btw i have 0 dead pixel in both my phone.

Seriously? 2500-3500 worth phone 2500 less because of damage, so it’s stupid to give a phone like that. They don’t consider extra discount during exchange.

Consider a case when you do normal exchange 2500 worth phone and delivery guy tells you to give phone and money too, value of phone gone in damage reduction. laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nothing will happen they wont accept exchange phone with crack screen or dents just cancel your order or pay the difference

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Haha, I’ve been in your shoes. Same anger, same frustration. sweat_smile
.
4 years old thread: https://ddime.i...WF
.
Long story short: Forget it now! stuck_out_tongue

Haha
Contact me with some journalist now!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

Seriously? 2500-3500 worth phone 2500 less because of damage, so it’s stupid to give a phone like that. They don’t consider extra discount during exchange.

Consider a case when you do normal exchange 2500 worth phone and delivery guy tells you to give phone and money too, value of phone gone in damage reduction. laughing

It was around 9000rupies for leeco 2. Even with price reduction 7000 still a bang.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

nothing will happen they wont accept exchange phone with crack screen or dents just cancel your order or pay the difference

I am not in the mood😉
Will play legal-legal game.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

Thats true. They want new phone in exchange. All sorts of problems they show clearly indicates try their tactics to not accept the phone. So, 90% of people end up without exchange offer provided by them.

even if we give new phone for exchange they will reject it stuck_out_tongue

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

To the people who want to exchange large appliances like refrigerators through flipkart.. please stay away from them..

My experience was similar last year BBD..
Had ordered a refrigerator with exchange and I clearly mentioned that it was a 7 year old one..
The delivery guy came and started clicking pictures of the door from underneath and sent them to his boss..who ultimately said to reject the exchange..
His point was that rust formation in the door below..
I said how come there won’t be rusting as it’s a 7 year old fridge..but they denied exchange.. and I told them to cancel the order…
Two days later I’ve put the same fridge on exchange with Amazon..
The Amazon guys came.. asked for the fridge to be exchanged.. didn’t even check anything..
I showed them the kitchen and they took it and placed the new one in the same place..
I was very happy with Amazon’s exchange policy..

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

It was around 9000rupies for leeco 2. Even with price reduction 7000 still a bang.

Don’t add 7000 in it, that is extra. So discount was of ₹2000 (9000-7000) and screen damage 2000, so 0 ₹ phone . If you still don’t understand then god help you.  Even a noob understands the simple thing.

Flipkart was already offering 7k extra on prepaid. You wanted exchange to use the bug. You want to file a case because you were not able to use the bug otherwise you could have placed another order with prepaid discount unamused

Delivery boy 2000 le leta to kya faayeda agar normal order  hota to, prepaid discount 7000 ka to new order pr milta hi rolleyes

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

i was planning to purchase a fridge and give my old fridge in return but was reluctant to do so because exchange page of amazon and flipkart says if the unit is rusted it will get rejected, which had changed for flipkart during this sale where value reduction was an option provided it matched the answers give at the time of placing the order. i still am confused and thinking of posponing it to next sale as i can not keep 2 fridges at home if they reject mine and denying the delivery at doorstep for such a huge item might be possible but may result in account blocking.

this could mostly be result of newly recruited workforce to cater the festive sale and lack of training and communication of policy changes.

try to sell old fridge on olx / facebook market place

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

It was around 9000rupies for leeco 2. Even with price reduction 7000 still a bang.

flushed which new phone had this extra exchange offer
Cool Cool
Link Copied
sujith8786 wrote:

To the people who want to exchange large appliances like refrigerators through flipkart.. please stay away from them..

My experience was similar last year BBD..
Had ordered a refrigerator with exchange and I clearly mentioned that it was a 7 year old one..
The delivery guy came and started clicking pictures of the door from underneath and sent them to his boss..who ultimately said to reject the exchange..
His point was that rust formation in the door below..
I said how come there won’t be rusting as it’s a 7 year old fridge..but they denied exchange.. and I told them to cancel the order…
Two days later I’ve put the same fridge on exchange with Amazon..
The Amazon guys came.. asked for the fridge to be exchanged.. didn’t even check anything..
I showed them the kitchen and they took it and placed the new one in the same place..
I was very happy with Amazon’s exchange policy..

which brand old fridge u exchanged and how much u got on amazon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
KrishabhAgrawal wrote:

Don’t add 7000 in it, that is extra. So discount was of ₹2000 (9000-7000) and screen damage 2000, so 0 ₹ phone . If you still don’t understand then god help you.  Even a noob understands the simple thing.

Flipkart was already offering 7k extra on prepaid. You wanted exchange to use the bug. You want to file a case because you were not able to use the bug otherwise you could have placed another order with prepaid discount unamused

Delivery boy 2000 le leta to kya faayeda agar normal order  hota to, prepaid discount 7000 ka to new order pr milta hi rolleyes

Seems like you are missing something.

If i do normal shopping of that phone price was around 19500rs,with exchange final amount was 12500.even with paying 1-2k extra,5000rs still a good amount as I dont need keeping extra phone at home.

Yeah i am bit noob since i have started using dd.

Moreover it wasn’t bug, it was offer given by flipkart.

If flipkart hadn’t given offers i definitely wouldn’t have bought.and hence my point is flipkart policy should be clear where in this case it’s contradictory to delivery boy/wishmaster.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nnd wrote:

I am not in the mood😉
Will play legal-legal game.

legal-legal game smile smile

what if the delivery boy says in court that ur phn didnt even switched on so he rejected the exchange and as per policy its not eligible bcoz it didnt turned on…

how can u prove that ur phn was ON that time??

he could also say, screen lock was ON so he rejected the exchange, thats also according to flipkart policy,

how can u prove it to court that u r telling the truth and he is lying??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

try to sell old fridge on olx / facebook market place

Olx takes lots of efforts and there will be people who agree and then dont show up. Also i am not comfortable in letting somebody come to my place for checking it, had it been smaller thing, i would have met the buyer outside somewhere.

Missing