Hot Deal

Scammer Alert @Lasma, @mushir134, @desidimeruser2332

808°
Deal Cadet
Budddy

I generally don't write these types of posts, but I had to because I can see this one person scamming here. I'm one of the victims.

@Lasma
@mushir134
@desidimeruser2332

They are all the same person, he continually changes his usernames and names and has many IDs here.

I'm certain this is an old DD user who is making new IDs here and scamming people, I recognize his writing style in chat and subjects, and his method of collecting payment via Amazon and various vouchers is all the same.

So, avoid giving him any upfront vouchers in the agreement, instead, get the voucher from him, redeem it, and then only proceed. If the amount is more than 1k, you can ask for his personal details, I suppose that's it.. guys are smart enough here, I don't need to tell much.

I'm in touch with Amazon to check if a complaint may be filed on his Amazon account, "RISHUU". That's where he claimed all Amazon vouchers, I've been advised to register a complaint in a cybercrime panel to have Amazon take further action against his account and details.. so I'll see

I'm sure this fraudster is reading as well, and I just wanted to say F*UK YOU.

Top Comments
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Op, add mr @Gobsy to this list too, i think these all were his id's 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lolz. Just because I didn't give in to your demands you are dragging me into this.

Also please share the whole chat instead of specific snips. I even explained the reason to you why I needed payment first.

And you decided to comment in the wrong post. I have sold multiple vouchers to OP @Budddy and he paid me upfront each and every time because if It is generated on rupay portal and takes time to generate and has limited validity.

Multiple members of this website have traded with me but none have complained about me. But only you found issue with me. Go figure.

I have shared my personal number with many of the members who trade here. They contact me each month for bill payment and recharge.

let me guess you lost a deal on Amazon because I didn't give you the voucher. Guess what even if I had generated without receiving payment you would still only get it the next day because rupay portal takes that much time. But f**k patience. Let's drag this guy because he didn't give me what I wanted.

If any more references required I can mention all the people I have traded with here.

Come prepared if you want to ruin someone's rep.
And you joined only 2 months earlier than me on this site. Get off your high horse.
Link Copied
@Gobsy

Only a scammer demands upfront cash or voucher, and you with low karma is demanding upfront cash can't be entertained, all your recently post on trading only, if you deal with any dimer name them.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

suspended all 3 id's

Adding one more of his ID @ws544 

51 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I was about to deal with @Lasma and glad I saw your thread, check pm for his number as it's not allowed to share personal details here. File a cyber-crime complaint and don't let the scammer go.

Post more details for us if you can.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

anything special?

fan that's why tagged@MasterAnimesh

View 3 more replies
Patron Patron
Link Copied

...... don't even think about it point_down point_down[msg below] 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was about to deal with him.He asked for upfront payment and said he have dealt with @Budddy and @MasterAnimesh earlier.

Link Copied

Had Same case with this newbie @Gobsy

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got scammed by @mushir134 as well. That is why I have been warning people not to deal with him.

Same thing - Took Amazon GV code from me but did not share MMT GV. This is my first experience like this on desidime, otherwise people have been genuine. 

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Who pays upfront to newbies?

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Exactly.
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

People come here to save some money, but they lose because of this type of fraud, thanks to aware about this, your post will save many dimers. I suggest please give more tips so that we will not traped in this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks bro. He just asked me to message in WA for Amazon prime membership

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
justuu miss ah😄
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Op, add mr @Gobsy to this list too, i think these all were his id's 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lolz. Just because I didn't give in to your demands you are dragging me into this.

Also please share the whole chat instead of specific snips. I even explained the reason to you why I needed payment first.

And you decided to comment in the wrong post. I have sold multiple vouchers to OP @Budddy and he paid me upfront each and every time because if It is generated on rupay portal and takes time to generate and has limited validity.

Multiple members of this website have traded with me but none have complained about me. But only you found issue with me. Go figure.

I have shared my personal number with many of the members who trade here. They contact me each month for bill payment and recharge.

let me guess you lost a deal on Amazon because I didn't give you the voucher. Guess what even if I had generated without receiving payment you would still only get it the next day because rupay portal takes that much time. But f**k patience. Let's drag this guy because he didn't give me what I wanted.

If any more references required I can mention all the people I have traded with here.

Come prepared if you want to ruin someone's rep.
And you joined only 2 months earlier than me on this site. Get off your high horse.
View 14 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
smile smile smile smile smile
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Aloo ka paratha case...

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Ye kaun sa case tha ? 🤔
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Thanks for the heads up & you should definitely register a complaint,don't spare such shameless parasites & arssewipes.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

- @admin

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

suspended all 3 id's

Adding one more of his ID @ws544 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

would it possible to pin or auto bot message (when personal message ) when someone is posting on trade to warn people. same like trading reddit page.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for warning, I'm newbie trader here it will certainly help me to stay alert. So far I have done deal with 3 people and all went smoothly.

BTW how do you check who claimed your Amazon GV?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Interesting question, I too need this trick.
View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ek gandi fish pure talab ko gandi kar deti hai . Fraud ke karan.. sharif dimer bhi lapete me aa jate hain.. but dont deal with newbies.. or dont pay first.. maybe we need spl trade karma system.. i think this was discussed eatlier.. like successful trade rate etc..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
When I was new on DD everyone whom I traded with told me that they have more karmas so they need payment first and so I did and took the risk and everything went smoothly .... but now a days I am seeing many dimers asking for payments even with lower karmas.

I think there should be a Release Payment Confirmation System like cryptocurrency P2P platforms have and the system should ask the user with lower karmas and DD age combination to pay first.
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@bumblefoot

He again created two new IDs @aloi2s and @mohan.kumar.mk11922275

The same fraudster doing similar transactions as before.

Can you please look into this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please add @tapesh0759 to this list as he promised 2k for taking his Amex referral and didn't share it. All he told was "Link that I sent you it’s through Nova credit, as amex itself doesn’t have tracking system of a user specially so when you applied through link. Nova credit save your email id only and if card approved it reaches you through them directly" and seems he scammed many others like this as per inputs from @yogobit460

replyuser
Click here to reply