Hot Deal

Third time increase in lpg cylinder price within a less than a year

2216°
Deal Cadet
Hereforadeal

Today lpg cylinder prices are been increased again by another ₹ 25 to 30.
In total approximately ₹200 increased less than a year and even subsidy too stopped.

258 Comments  |  
55 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Shhh. Blind bhakts will call you Anti national. wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I feel for us (middle class)and lower class. Tough times. This govt hasnt been able to function properly and I see bhakts trying to defend any other nonsense than to focus on real issues which affect a given country.
I so wish that our opposition was strong enough to challenge the current govt.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

__ hai to __ hai
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DREAM BIG….

….borrow from banks , people or from wherever you can and then gobble it up….

…tirmala tai will be happy that you created a business….supreme leader will be happy as he like frauds….
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Link?

Booked on 2 feb(prepaid)..delivered 4 feb morning and the guy took 25.. So yes its true

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Damn i booked in afternoon

Instead of increasing incometax.. Dis is better.. Every1 pays equally smiley

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Booked on 2 feb(prepaid)..delivered 4 feb morning and the guy took 25.. So yes its true

Same Rs. 800 showing for Indane booking rolleyes

Critic Critic
Link Copied

What circus is this (other than the usual)? I checked the price just yesterday and it was unchanged from last month’s price and then I read some article that for this month the price is going to remain unchanged, so didn’t bother to book! So they will just revise the price any time of the month now or what?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

What circus is this (other than the usual)? I checked the price just yesterday and it was unchanged from last month’s price and then I read some article that for this month the price is going to remain unchanged, so didn’t bother to book! So they will just revise the price any time of the month now or what?

joy joy joy

Ab sb mumkin h.. 🤐

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where else will the money come from, for all those infrastructure and road development work happening at Tikri border? wink

Thora thora sehte rehne ki aadat daal leni chahiye ab sabko. Ache din aise hi dheere dheere aayenge.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
24karat wrote:

Damn i booked in afternoon

Instead of increasing incometax.. Dis is better.. Every1 pays equally smiley

Really ? Ppl with piped gas have same or even cheaper rates.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

yes its increased by 25
ab to sab kuch mumkin hai

Can some intellectual shed some light to justify this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
__ hai to __ hai
#AA_JJ sunglasses

I thought you mean Jaan hai to jahan hai laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Same Rs. 800 showing for Indane booking rolleyes

You are already paying more than other laughing
here price is 703 with subsidy of Rs. 3. you maybe getting subsidy of around 80 to 100. so maybe they will give less subsidy to you confused

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Government should start EMI offer on cylinder now.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

What circus is this (other than the usual)? I checked the price just yesterday and it was unchanged from last month’s price and then I read some article that for this month the price is going to remain unchanged, so didn’t bother to book! So they will just revise the price any time of the month now or what?

Happened the same with me since last 2 bookings..
Booked on 31 dec.. It came on 2 jan delivery guy took 100
Booked on 2 feb.. Delivered on 4 feb.. Again he took 25 sleepy..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Happened the same with me since last 2 bookings..
Booked on 31 dec.. It came on 2 jan delivery guy took 100
Booked on 2 feb.. Delivered on 4 feb.. Again he took 25 sleepy..

So let us know one week in advance when you are planning to book coz it looks increment happen after you book laughing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DJRohan wrote:

Government should start EMI offer on cylinder now.

pradhan mantri do waqt ki roti yojana

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shivrajsingh wrote:

Shhh. Blind bhakts will call you Anti national. wink

And his passport verification will not be completed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Maverick_23 wrote:

I feel for us (middle class)and lower class. Tough times. This govt hasnt been able to function properly and I see bhakts trying to defend any other nonsense than to focus on real issues which affect a given country.
I so wish that our opposition was strong enough to challenge the current govt.

Bro be at any party only middle class will suffer. Say the price of daaru/sabzi is 100rs. lower income one won’t mind if he’s getting 200ml/gms instead of 500 and for the upper class even 100rs. won’t matter. So, fassa kaun?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

__ hai to __ hai
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Saheli hai to aish hai
Internet hai to NA hai
JJ hai to DD hai
Paisa hai to mera babu kaisa hai

Apka samay shuru hota hai ab. Computer ji JJ ko lifeline di jaaye.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Happened the same with me since last 2 bookings..
Booked on 31 dec.. It came on 2 jan delivery guy took 100
Booked on 2 feb.. Delivered on 4 feb.. Again he took 25 sleepy..

Complain against that agency.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Saheli hai to aish hai
Internet hai to NA hai
JJ hai to DD hai
Paisa hai to mera babu kaisa hai

Apka samay shuru hota hai ab?
Computer ji JJ ko lifeline di jaaye

joy joy joy joy
Missing