Top Load Fully Automatic Washing Machine

119°
Deal Lieutenant
RunZone

Need suggestions for top load fully automatic washing machines under ₹15000.

Number of family members – 5

14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

+++++1

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If you guys have 5 family members then i don’t think so 6.5kg will be sufficient. Blindly go for any IFB model. I was using Siemens for about 10-12 years and it stopped working and i was planning to buy Siemens itself but got to know IFB has more features and also they gave me 4 years super warranty on the whole WM so that’s a big plus point also their service is very good though. My personal suggestion would be don’t go for any other brands and use IFB (Aatmanirbhar product sunglasses )

#ApkaApnaJJ wink

@RunZone

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Dimers please give your valuable inputs smile 

Your help will be appreciated smiley

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Check Samsung 6.2 kg one….Also Onida 6.5 kg one also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

+1 for Samsung 6.2 and BPL(made in India alternative) using for family of 6. One wash carries clothes of 4 person, every alternate day an additional washing cycle is needed to wash all clothes. No need to have bigger washing machine, anyway it will lie idle after one wash.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Bro, you need to buy atleast 8 Kg capacity machine for these many members. You can go with LG or IFB or Bosch as per your budget. Try to buy inverter technology one if possible and also see if it has option of heating water. It comes very handy during winters.

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

IFB is best washing machine among all under 20k

Link Copied

Thanks a lot for all the input guys @Tera_Jija @mrKool_JJ @saichand.sanka

But can u guys suggest some specific model.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Go for semi automatic
Fully automatic is not a good option
Used LG 6.5kg
Difficulty in stain removing and gets patches of detergent tooo sometime
Semi automatic is best

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any review about sansui washing machine…?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Sansui earlier had partnership with Videocon …
SO had good service and all (as it was done by Videocon)..Brand is Japanese though

Now they are having partnership with Karbonn Mobile(Jaina Group). No idea how are the service now. on the website I cant even find local dealers or call center number ..which is like avoid the brand as of now.

replyuser
Click here to reply