Hot Deal

(Trick 2023) Free Credit card/Prepaid card to bank (5% Cashback for SBI Cashback card)

335°
  • 3610
  • 35
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

(Trick 2023) Free Credit card/Prepaid card to bank (5% Cashback for SBI Cashback card):

Note - Before use this trick - You need a Ola Wallet mini kyc/full kyc account, Pencilton wallet account, Airtel mini kyc wallet account and Amazon wallet UPI.

1) First load money on your Pencilton wallet via OLA wallet gateway (maximum 9k per month because Airtel wallet mini kyc limit is 9k) or you can direct load money on OLA Wallet and then transfer to Pencilton wallet.

Note - Make sure merchant name on your SBI Cashback card OTP page showing www olacabs com or Ani technology to get 5% cashback.

Hope you guys already know about Pencilton wallet, you will get Virtual RuPay card more details here - https://www.desidime.com/deals/pencilton-rupay-...

Note - i recommended load via Pencilton Parents account, if by chance your load money is failed then pencilton add your balance within next few mins/hours.

Now after load money to your pencilton wallet.

2) Now go to your Amazon app >> Amazon wallet add money option - https://www.amazon.in/hfc/ad...ey

Add Rs9000 amount or if you have few paise left in your Airtel Wallet then try Rs8999 transaction

Amazon Payment page choose > Net banking >> Airtel Net banking >> login your Airtel Wallet mini kyc account >> Mpin >> debit/credit card option >> Enter your Pencilton Virtual RuPay card details >> Card OTP > Pay.

TaDa! Your Money added to Amazon wallet. Now use Amazon wallet UPI and free transfer to bank or credit card bill repayment or Merchant UPI Payment.

If you want to know more details about Amazon wallet UPI then visit here (Amazon mini kyc user also allowed) - https://www.desidime.com/discussions/all-users-...

Note - Airtel wallet is not allow direct load money via RuPay prepaid card, you can use via Airtel net banking option on Amazon payment page and First time i recommended try with Rs100.

Expiring In 18 days
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

twitter mey sbi ko inform kiya ki nehi? 

34 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

twitter mey sbi ko inform kiya ki nehi? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apke YouTube channel ka link?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Earlier Pencilton prepaid card can be directly added to Amazon. Is that not working now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
agada wrote:

Earlier Pencilton prepaid card can be directly added to Amazon. Is that not working now?

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
agada wrote:

Earlier Pencilton prepaid card can be directly added to Amazon. Is that not working now?

No, amazon shows error for all prepaid cards now

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Simbha3 wrote:

twitter mey sbi ko inform kiya ki nehi? 

Le Rupay Guy:

images1 
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@abhishek012

Bro what if directly use sbi cashback card fir adding in Airtel wallet?

Will I get cashback?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

@abhishek012

Bro what if directly use sbi cashback card fir adding in Airtel wallet?

Will I get cashback?

One percent CB

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

@abhishek012

Bro what if directly use sbi cashback card fir adding in Airtel wallet?

Will I get cashback?

Direct use 1% cashback.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How can i get the detailed breakup of the cashback recieved each transaction.

Because i m using it for 3 months and is not able to verify my cashback amount ( recieving less)

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Getting zip money at the sbi payment page while adding money to ola wallet. Anyway to get ani or ola cabs gateway?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
legend101 wrote:

No, amazon shows error for all prepaid cards now

@abhishek012 Ye good news kb aaya ? Tum batate nhi ho ache wale good news 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
How to do Airtel mini kyc ? Mine account got deactivated due to not used since last 3 years.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
drjpatwa wrote:
How to do Airtel mini kyc ? Mine account got deactivated due to not used since last 3 years.

Same here 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
maxdealer wrote:

Same here 

nothing can be done. get a new account
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anybody tried and can  confirm that SBI Cashback is giving 5% for OLACABS and ANITECH?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
RunZone wrote:

Anybody tried and can  confirm that SBI Cashback is giving 5% for OLACABS and ANITECH?

I did it, Its giving 5%

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Airtel giving error for pencilton card. This card is not accepted

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
girisharora8192 wrote:

Airtel giving error for pencilton card. This card is not accepted

Don't try directly adding amount to Airtel wallet. Use Airtel net banking when the wallet balance is 0 and add money on the fly

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Don't try directly adding amount to Airtel wallet. Use Airtel net banking when the wallet balance is 0 and add money on the fly

Did the same but getting error
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:
Did the same but getting error

Oh, I did yesterday and it worked fine 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Oh, I did yesterday and it worked fine 

You might have created a new pencilton account hence the new card series is working

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

You might have created a new pencilton account hence the new card series is working

Nope, using the same pencilton account since last few months 

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:
Did the same but getting error

You are doing something wrong.

Use your pencilton card on airtel net banking. Dnt direct load money on Airtel wallet.

Try with Rs100 amount and follow the step -

Amazon add money >> Rs100 >> Amazon Payment page choose > Net banking >> Airtel Net banking >> login your Airtel Wallet mini kyc account >> Mpin >> debit/credit card option >> Enter your Pencilton Virtual RuPay card details >> Card OTP > Pay.

Note - Trick working only on Airtel wallet mini kyc account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

You are doing something wrong.

Use your pencilton card on airtel net banking. Dnt direct load money on Airtel wallet.

Try with Rs100 amount and follow the step -

Amazon add money >> Rs100 >> Amazon Payment page choose > Net banking >> Airtel Net banking >> login your Airtel Wallet mini kyc account >> Mpin >> debit/credit card option >> Enter your Pencilton Virtual RuPay card details >> Card OTP > Pay.

Note - Trick working only on Airtel wallet mini kyc account.

Thanks for detailed input..

On Amazon payment page -

Airtel netbanking is temporarily unavailable - technical error

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

Thanks for detailed input..

On Amazon payment page -

Airtel netbanking is temporarily unavailable - technical error

Refresh the Amazon net banking page every 1-2 mins.

Most of the time gettign this error, just refresh the page.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Refresh the Amazon net banking page every 1-2 mins.

Most of the time gettign this error, just refresh the page.

Update for all 20Jan - 9pm
Airtel NB available in both app and website, but Unable to login.
Though i tried twice from app and website.
When you choose airtel NB and select proced. Instead of Netbanking-login page.
Transaction fails - everytime.
Screenshot belowScreenshot2023-01-20-20-58-04-484in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:
Update for all 20Jan - 9pm
Airtel NB available in both app and website, but Unable to login.
Though i tried twice from app and website.
When you choose airtel NB and select proced. Instead of Netbanking-login page.
Transaction fails - everytime.
Screenshot belowScreenshot2023-01-20-20-58-04-484in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping

Update : 9.10pm - again airtel NB disabled - technical issue.
As you abhishek012 told i have to keep checking in regularly ..
thanks
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply