Link Copied

SmartSelect20221112-132235

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yelog ko license kab mila vapas?
RBI ne to Slice aur Uni ka license band krwadia tha na o.O

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Now I guess its a proper credit card like one card... Earlier it was credit line... Like loan amount could be used by card... Which rbi banned

View 7 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Looks like my existing unincard will be suspended.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
My existing unicard is also with SBM, didn't receive any notification
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Things are changing at Uni. Here’s what you need to know… To stay compliant with the latest RBI guidelines, we will have to make certain changes. And it impacts how you use your Uni Card. To give you a quick summary, services for the Pay 1/3rd Card will be suspended starting 1st December ‘22. Your SBM Bank card will be suspended but do keep it safe with you. Your credit line continues to be active. And hence, Uni Cash works as usual. The quickest way to transfer your credit line to your bank account.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
https://www.uni....s/

An important update for you → things are changing at Uni

📌To stay compliant with the latest RBI guidelines, we will have to make certain changes. And it impacts how you use your Uni Card.

What's happening?

➡️Services for the Pay 1/3rd Card will be suspended starting 1st December ‘22. Your SBM Bank card will be suspended but do keep it safe with you.

Your credit line continues to be active. And hence, Uni Cash works as usual. The quickest way to transfer your credit line to your bank account.

What’s next..?

⚡️We’re creating some new, first-of-its-kind products. And you can experience them right away.

Is this recession hitting financial startups in India ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
The new NX Wave card was replaced instead of the old UNI 1/3 card, but now the waiting list there
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
https://www.uni....s/

An important update for you → things are changing at Uni

📌To stay compliant with the latest RBI guidelines, we will have to make certain changes. And it impacts how you use your Uni Card.

What's happening?

➡️Services for the Pay 1/3rd Card will be suspended starting 1st December ‘22. Your SBM Bank card will be suspended but do keep it safe with you.

Your credit line continues to be active. And hence, Uni Cash works as usual. The quickest way to transfer your credit line to your bank account.

What’s next..?

⚡️We’re creating some new, first-of-its-kind products. And you can experience them right away.

Is this recession hitting financial startups in India ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
It's RBI hitting credit-line based card offering startups
View 1 more reply
Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

Yup NX Wave CC by SBM Bank (Unsecured) as per Uni customer care. 1% cashback (except on fuel, rent, wallet, ATM and international transactions although you get fuel surcharge waiver), 0% forex markup, LTF. I am 1,12,588 on the waitlist because I was taking a Saturday evening nap when the message arrived. smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If this is a proper credit card like one card then I'm interested. Currently onecard won't give airport lounge access or any other premium features that is included in a normal visa signature card. Hope Unicard bring a super premium Visa Infinite or Mastercard World Elite cc with Airport lounge access, Airport meet & greet, spa,golf,hotel memberships etc for LTF and easy chargebacks with 1 phone call. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Totally agree!
Additionally, the same benefits should pass on to addon cards for whole extended family and friends. And unlimited lounge access anywhere should be without needing to carry any extra cards like priority pass. 
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

I will also take if it's a proper credit card after some reports and CIBIL entries appearing in early adopters.

Currently no existing relationship with UNI BNPL.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Some 1.5L ppl in waitlist(those who hv applied already) 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now Card will be automatically issued or again KYC process even for old users ,!!?

Link Copied

They still have the old 1/3 1/2 cards showing on official website and shows mobile number entry for signup... shouldn't have they blocked this? How to register interest for real credit card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
tHEY MIGHT DO IT ON dEC 1
Generous Generous
Link Copied

charges/benefit of this credit card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Whether it's for serviceable for all pincodes or serviceable only to metro cities 

Link Copied

Uninstall and reinstall unicrds app, should ask for the pincode while eligibility check... @beawre1

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Did u applied not showing any eligibility check just logging automatically

Link Copied

I wasn't registered or used app before. Yesterday, had put in mobile number on website and it told to download app. Installed and it started taking info like name, pan, pin, email for card eligibility check. Now showing, it's being processed and I will be informed when next step is available in a few days (if eligible then KYC). @beawre1 @Dileep_kumar

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Oh I'm already unicard user joined in waitlist few days back
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

The point is they have updated the site offering only NX wave CC now and have phased out the 1/3 and 1/2 programs officially... so things must be moving now. @satraghav @Dileep_kumar

Link Copied

I got this after giving data for eligibility check on app:

IMG20221209141324

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Existing users are able to apply?

replyuser
Click here to reply