Usemycards UMC is not transferring my cash to bank

126°
Deal Cadet
p1m

I have placed an order in UMC with my CC and after successful product delivery to buyer, i got the amount in my UMC

When I withdraw request on 28th October as 2 different transaction, it has shown success in their webpage but was not originally credited on my account.

It’s been more than a month and even after repeated follow-up on their mail id, no one responses back.

Kindly help me on how to reach them or get my amount.

Also they are not crediting the UMC referral benefit and they are not responding aswell.

  • I had done multiple transactions, most of others like 5 out of 7 was successful and got my credit in bank account
24 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What would happen if huge amount gets stuck up with these guys???

Mine is not that big, somewhere around 200 bucks were stuck

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
p1m wrote:

What would happen if huge amount gets stuck up with these guys???

Mine is not that big, somewhere around 200 bucks were stuck

Have you joined their telegram channel?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Now a days UMC is scam

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UMC is a scam, left using a long time ago, a complete waste of time and money, people will find unique ways of doing fraud.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Have you joined their telegram channel?

No.. i haven’t.. what is that?? And what is the use of it??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deals44u wrote:

Now a days UMC is scam

I hope they are getting ready for doing big scam as nafa.in

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rockylucifer wrote:

UMC is a scam, left using a long time ago, a complete waste of time and money, people will find unique ways of doing fraud.

I accept this. Waste of time and energy

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
p1m wrote:

Really 🙄

Do u know about nafa.in … well the business model is same for both… nafa closed this year because of scams frauds etc… so stop using such websites for your own good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
p1m wrote:

Really 🙄

Yes, I have stopped using that site. What is the use of kyc, why should I give anyone my kyc.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Do u know about nafa.in … well the business model is same for both… nafa closed this year because of scams frauds etc… so stop using such websites for your own good

Nafa sold my gift card but did not transfer money. Luckily I used the gift card by myself as I was not getting proper response from them. They gave my number to the buyer and I told the buyer to dispute the transaction. He disputed it and got the money. However foolish Nafa transferred me money after 90 days. So screw the scammers by their own method.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Do u know about nafa.in … well the business model is same for both… nafa closed this year because of scams frauds etc… so stop using such websites for your own good

Yes.. i myself lost almost 20K with nafa fraud owner Anil Chaudhary. Even though I have his number, +91 99309 80299, he is not responding. Such a cheat he is

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
niteshladia661 wrote:

Yes, I have stopped using that site. What is the use of kyc, why should I give anyone my kyc.

Yes such a foolish to ask for pan details and aadhaar. Though I haven’t shared it..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
deals44u wrote:

Nafa sold my gift card but did not transfer money. Luckily I used the gift card by myself as I was not getting proper response from them. They gave my number to the buyer and I told the buyer to dispute the transaction. He disputed it and got the money. However foolish Nafa transferred me money after 90 days. So screw the scammers by their own method.

But I hadn’t used the vouchers and lost it as it was used by Anil himself as a cheat

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
p1m wrote:

No.. i haven’t.. what is that?? And what is the use of it??

UMC admin ppl are more active in Telegram, usually they won’t reply to mails
They have a TG group of 2900+ members and you can directly tag admins and raise your issue there. Search Usemycards in telegram, you can find their group.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I haven’t ever heard anything bad about UMC confused dizzy_face

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
p1m wrote:

But I hadn’t used the vouchers and lost it as it was used by Anil himself as a cheat

Oh so sad to hear.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
p1m wrote:

Yes such a foolish to ask for pan details and aadhaar. Though I haven’t shared it..

This is to track the person who were doing fraud with apay balance of buyer while ordering the product using their CC/Adding gift voucher.
I feel, it is THE good thing happened with UMC. People can not escape from the fraud.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

UMC admin ppl are more active in Telegram, usually they won’t reply to mails
They have a TG group of 2900+ members and you can directly tag admins and raise your issue there. Search Usemycards in telegram, you can find their group.

No one is responding in the telegram form the Usemycards group.. all admins are redirecting to @nitin vaid and he is not responding back with updates.. What to do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ramadesidime wrote:

Few suggestions for the people who DO NOT KNOW how to gain from UMC.

Just join their telegram group and learn ‘’how to make money using your CC/Wallet/Apay/Apay GV selling’’.

Look at the reviews here..
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/usemycards...

No one is responding in the telegram form the Usemycards group.. all admins are redirecting to @ nitin vaid and he is not responding back with updates.. What to do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No one is responding for the mail or to the chats in their telegram chat

Missing