What are some of the best mobiles under 35000rs?

181°
Deal Captain
Jairaj

I am looking for a decent phone for 2022 standards with Great camera (have kids at home, so want to take a lot of photos and videos with both front and back cameras). Also, it should work for several years. 

Context: I used OnePlus One for like 5 years before moving to OnePlus 6. Chose both these coz of the camera but heard the recent models aren't that great. Any mobile that currently has very good offers on sale? Fine if the cost is a few 1000rs more if the mobile is great.

(Yeah, I also missed the offer on Samsung S21 FE 😒 ). Thanks. 

Expired
22 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pixel 6A then.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
S21 FE offer still available on Croma.
Critic Critic
Link Copied

For camera it's between S21 FE & 6A. Other phones have better processor, better battery life & faster charging but offer no match in terms of camera & also software though software is user subjective. In S21 FE one can switch between primary camera & 3x optical zoom for portraits & it's pretty good. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Except for the battery life and thermal issues (due to poorly optimized processer), S21 FE is great pick
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Jairaj The perfect phone for your use-case and budgetary requirements is S21 FE. You already know that, so now don't worry about the missed opportunity in earlier deals. It's still available at a few places for around 32K (after bank discounts). Still an excellent choice at that price point.

Link Copied
"Also, it should work for several years." People who are suggesting Pixel 6A and S21 Fe seems to have missed this point. A processor is a heart of smartphone. It doesn't need to be powerful if you are normal user but it has to be properly optimised if you are gonna use it for long term. Both the suggested phones really suck at that. Battery life in S21 Fe today itself is poor , imagine what will happen after 1.5 years. Samsung isn't stupid to sell it's 55k worth of phone in 30k in just 6 months from its launch. My suggestion is Motorola Edge 30 Fusion. Really good camera, and really well optimised overall phone or if you don't care about brand value and stuff you can check Iqoo 9t as well but can't comment on the software part.
Around 40K my best pick are these two only.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Moto is really poor when it comes to software updates. IIRC they had promised only 1 Android OS update for their flagship of fairly recent vintage. And surprisingly recently some dimers had complaints about RAM management which shouldn't be an issue in stock Android.

View 5 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Watched and read many reviews for both S21 FE and Pixel 6A since a few hours. Almost everyone said they both have very good cameras and Almost everyone are saying they both have very bad heating issue.

I also need the mobile to work for a few years at least, if these mobiles are heating up in the first few days itself, then I should skip these. 😣

Link Copied

If you are mostly on wifi and don't game much, then go for pixel 6a.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

If priority is only camera, then y not get a good camera? I don't understand people Getting phone only for camera.. 

If good camera is needed, get a good camera! & buy a decent smartphone from the money saved. 

Phones were originally meant for communication but look what the marketing has done to us! 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Oneplus 10r should be fine. Balanced phone.
Good processor, No bloatware , decent battery life, camera sensor is good now rest is on the software to take use of that 
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Those who are confused b/w 6A and S21fe . Think once, you are only left with one yr os update in S21fe and 6A will have 3yr updates. If you still wanna buy s21fe you can by spending 15-20 mins in flipkart , it usually comes back in stock at 32k range. I got a chance to order it yesterday but then cancelled it.
Link Copied

S21 Fe will get updates upto Android 16.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which, if any, did you finalise?

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ 

Similar dilemma here. Not for self, but for a family member.

Google device make up for laggard hardware or old lenses.. by having proprietary software, A.I. (post production/ software based refining) to give almost at-par AV, pictures.

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏

But then google prefers to keep average sized batteries.‏

Link Copied

Bought IQOO 9 SE. Camera is very good. Battery is good. No heating or lagging issue. Rest of the features are good too. I don't think I have faced any issues so far. 29999 was the price including SBI cashback. 

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply