Which Business News Paper is Good for Stockmarket to Subscribe

271°
Deal Hunter
svilvam
Which Business Daily Or Monthly News Paper/ Magazine(English) is good to know about Indian Startups and Stock Market?

My Wishes are

1] Articles about Good performing Small Companies as well as Large Companies
2] Technicals about Stockmarket Index and as well as Stocks
3] INDIAN Economy News
4] Past Histories
5] Startup News Articles

and so on. Pls suggest me good friends, Thx

Expired
19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

@bikidas2060

Solly fol the late leply pensive

1) https://www.mckinsey.com/in/our-in...ts
2) subscribe to magzter (you will get your amount back if done through some sites). We get access to business standard, financial express wink They used to give access to businessline too. Sob Sob. We get various biz magazines like Outlook money, business today, dalal street investment journal etc.
3) Stockedge premium. You get good reports about stocks, scans, combo scans. Those are not tips. We get the raw materials for further process
4) http://niftynirvana.blogspo...m/
5) Tradingview for opinions of various technical analysts, scans, charts etc
6) investing.com for world biz news n index tracking. we can put candlestick scanners on our portfolios.
7) moneycontrol pro. I love the curated listings we get every week.

@guest_999 @garamjalebi @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer
guys share your views

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Solly fol the late leply pensive

1) https://www.mckinsey.com/in/our-in...ts
2) subscribe to magzter (you will get your amount back if done through some sites). We get access to business standard, financial express wink They used to give access to businessline too. Sob Sob. We get various biz magazines like Outlook money, business today, dalal street investment journal etc.
3) Stockedge premium. You get good reports about stocks, scans, combo scans. Those are not tips. We get the raw materials for further process
4) http://niftynirvana.blogspo...m/
5) Tradingview for opinions of various technical analysts, scans, charts etc
6) investing.com for world biz news n index tracking. we can put candlestick scanners on our portfolios.
7) moneycontrol pro. I love the curated listings we get every week.

@guest_999 @garamjalebi @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer
guys share your views

sunglasses gyani devta @ bikidas2060
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Solly fol the late leply pensive

1) https://www.mckinsey.com/in/our-in...ts
2) subscribe to magzter (you will get your amount back if done through some sites). We get access to business standard, financial express wink They used to give access to businessline too. Sob Sob. We get various biz magazines like Outlook money, business today, dalal street investment journal etc.
3) Stockedge premium. You get good reports about stocks, scans, combo scans. Those are not tips. We get the raw materials for further process
4) http://niftynirvana.blogspo...m/
5) Tradingview for opinions of various technical analysts, scans, charts etc
6) investing.com for world biz news n index tracking. we can put candlestick scanners on our portfolios.
7) moneycontrol pro. I love the curated listings we get every week.

@guest_999 @garamjalebi @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer
guys share your views

No idea.

Daily I don’t read any business papers or stock reports.
Just one vernacular news paper for me daily.
Technical charts – that is not my cup of tea .I frankly don’t understand technical charts at all .

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high .

I I simply not able to understand technicals so far in my life and I don’t think I will be able to understand in future too 😂

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

No idea.

Daily I don’t read any business papers or stock reports.
Just one vernacular news paper for me daily.
Technical charts – that is not my cup of tea .I frankly don’t understand technical charts at all .

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high .

I I simply not able to understand technicals so far in my life and I don’t think I will be able to understand in future too 😂

Sir, please tell us the way you pick your stocks. 🙂🙂🙂
Which things do you follow to keep track of a company! 🙂🙂

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

No idea.

Daily I don’t read any business papers or stock reports.
Just one vernacular news paper for me daily.
Technical charts – that is not my cup of tea .I frankly don’t understand technical charts at all .

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high .

I I simply not able to understand technicals so far in my life and I don’t think I will be able to understand in future too 😂

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high – There are lots of tnc for these particular statements.

@Nationalist To keep it simple you can even use mmb pro version or else have apps like market pulse, webull which gives you market ki tazza khabar.
@bikidas2060 @garamjalebi @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer

#AA_JJ sunglasses

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high – There are lots of tnc for these particular statements.

@Nationalist To keep it simple you can even use mmb pro version or else have apps like market pulse, webull which gives you market ki tazza khabar.
@bikidas2060 @garamjalebi @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer

#AA_JJ sunglasses

Link sweat_smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:
sunglasses gyani devta @ bikidas2060

Aap kuch batate nai. Saab chipake rakhte hain 🐒🐒🐒

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think Economic Times + Money control Pro articles is good enough if you ready daily.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high – There are lots of tnc for these particular statements.

@Nationalist To keep it simple you can even use mmb pro version or else have apps like market pulse, webull which gives you market ki tazza khabar.
@bikidas2060 @garamjalebi @malikcool @Bk100 @B4TM4N @adrishya @homedimer

#AA_JJ sunglasses

it is always best to trade in fno stocks.. , (if u want to decrease stress levels grinning)

let highly bullish stocks to calm … make 10 stocks list… (u wil able to find those easily)

when market will calm down… stock will behave in range..

one day it will breakout ….!!! and will start in uptrend..

similar recent examples are- hinduniliver (storm after calm or consolidation) & tata chem (storm after calm)

next could be larsen and toubro or as u wish wink

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

it is always best to trade in fno stocks.. , (if u want to decrease stress levels grinning)

let highly bullish stocks to calm … make 10 stocks list… (u wil able to find those easily)

when market will calm down… stock will behave in range..

one day it will breakout ….!!! and will start in uptrend..

similar recent examples are- hinduniliver (storm after calm or consolidation) & tata chem (storm after calm)

next could be larsen and toubro or as u wish wink

Finally bhau shared another lovely point.🙂🙂🙂

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

No idea.

Daily I don’t read any business papers or stock reports.
Just one vernacular news paper for me daily.
Technical charts – that is not my cup of tea .I frankly don’t understand technical charts at all .

Most technical analyst says – you need to sell stock when it going down and you need to buy stock when it’s going up.

But it exactly opposite of investment principle which say buy low – sell high .

I I simply not able to understand technicals so far in my life and I don’t think I will be able to understand in future too 😂

Technical analysis exploits psychology of people around. 🙂🙂🙂 It just works.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

@svilvam bhau what are you reading daily? Share your views too

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Follow etnow CNBC Bloomberg in twitter
U wil get news quickly

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I find good fundamental sound Small Cap Companies and Do Invest in Small Caps as well as good large cap companies. I am in this stock market for last 25 Years and I have earned lot in my investment.

My latest Investments are

WONDERLA 1000 STOCKS @ 120
DELTACORP 1500 STOCKS @ 70
APEX 1000 @ 150
DMART 100 @ 1800
JUBLFOOD I BOUGHT 200 SHARES AT THE YEAR 2010 FOR RS 400 TILL TODAY HOLDING, AVANTI FEEDS I BOUGHT 100 SHARES @ RS 500 WHEN IT WAS 10RS SHARE,

STOCKMARKET INVESTMENTS ARE THE ONLY INSTRUMENT YOU CAN GET BETTER RETURNS THAN ANY OTHER.

NOW ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT GOOD FUNDAMENTAL SOUND COMPANIES LET ME KNOW…..

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

it is always best to trade in fno stocks.. , (if u want to decrease stress levels grinning)

let highly bullish stocks to calm … make 10 stocks list… (u wil able to find those easily)

when market will calm down… stock will behave in range..

one day it will breakout ….!!! and will start in uptrend..

similar recent examples are- hinduniliver (storm after calm or consolidation) & tata chem (storm after calm)

next could be larsen and toubro or as u wish wink

Larsen toubro 1220 @bikidas2060 sunglasses
now- [email protected]

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

it is always best to trade in fno stocks.. , (if u want to decrease stress levels grinning)

let highly bullish stocks to calm … make 10 stocks list… (u wil able to find those easily)

when market will calm down… stock will behave in range..

one day it will breakout ….!!! and will start in uptrend..

similar recent examples are- hinduniliver (storm after calm or consolidation) & tata chem (storm after calm)

next could be larsen and toubro or as u wish wink

example is real now.. in reality

after consolidation… like hul, tata chem…

as told next LT 7 days before.. Now see IN REAL- 1265 sunglasses njyyy and find next f&o stock which is taking rest smiling_imp

@Bk100 @Shahskm @malikcool @bikidas2060 @ adrisya

Missing