Which is the best debit card for HDFC current account?

53°
Deal Cadet
nikniknik

I am looking for easy shop platinum like card which gives 1% cashback on credit card billing

Expired
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

If u r current account holder then ask for easy shop business debit card.. This also gives cashback upto 750 as like easy shop platinum.. Advantage with easy business debit card is, the cashback included for tax payments(income tax related only).. And yearly fee is jus 250+gst

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
desiredreams wrote:

If u r current account holder then ask for easy shop business debit card.. This also gives cashback upto 750 as like easy shop platinum.. Advantage with easy business debit card is, the cashback included for tax payments(income tax related only).. And yearly fee is jus 250+gst

I think it is 0.5% Cash back only (Platinum is 1%).

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

I think it is 0.5% Cash back only (Platinum is 1%).

You can use spend calculator in hdfc itself. .. I am sure business card has better returns and only applicable for current account holders.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

I think it is 0.5% Cash back only (Platinum is 1%).

Yes, its 0.5%. Maybe I have to go with this only. They dont give Platinum Dc in current accounts.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
nikniknik wrote:

Yes, its 0.5%. Maybe I have to go with this only. They dont give Platinum Dc in current accounts.

I am sure ur spending will be over and above the limits.. So u will get all 750 everymonth.. As far i know, only utility payments has 1 point per 200 spend in business card where as platinum gives 1 point per 100.. But tax payments will not give cashback in platinum but business debit gives.. So my assumption is this tax payment cashback will be added advantage for u to achieve full 750

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiredreams wrote:

I am sure ur spending will be over and above the limits.. So u will get all 750 everymonth.. As far i know, only utility payments has 1 point per 200 spend in business card where as platinum gives 1 point per 100.. But tax payments will not give cashback in platinum but business debit gives.. So my assumption is this tax payment cashback will be added advantage for u to achieve full 750

So I will be getting 1 point per 200 on CC bill payments?

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
Expand
nikniknik wrote:

So I will be getting 1 point per 200 on CC bill payments?

As mentioned in hdfc website on cashback criteria:

    You will get 5 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on all tax payments and 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities, Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment. (With effect from 1st Oct’21) [Note : For all the transactions done before 1st Oct’21 Customer will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on all tax payments and 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Telecom, Utilities, Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurants, Apparels & Entertainment.]
  • Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/deb...

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply