Which is the Best Earbud under 2000 with Active Noise Cancellation?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Which is the Best Earbud under 2000 with Active Noise Cancellation?

349°
Blogger
FighterMan
Author

The new generation of earphones are smart, classy, super-comfort, long-lasting, of superior sound quality, and comes in a budget price. We are talking about the TWS Earbuds which are small in size but big in popularity today. Based on our online research we have got you the Best Earbuds under 2000 (this is the most popular price bracket in India). Moreover, some give you true ANC (active noise cancellation) in this price! Cast your vote and also comment on why it is the best one. Also please mention the one not in the list but best according to you and why. Let's make all aware of the Best Earbuds currently to simplify the buyers shopping decisions and getting them good choices from our valuable experiences. 

Other Best Earbuds under 2000 to consider :-

• Realme Buds Q2 Neo
  • Dizo Buds Z
  • boAt Airdopes 181
  • Noise Air Buds+
  • Nokia e3110 Earbuds
  • Noise vs303
  • Just Corseca Plum Earbuds
  • Boult Audio AirBass Z20
  • Realme Buds Air 3 Neo
  • boAt Airdopes 121 Pro
  • Noise Buds Prima 2
  • Infinity Swing 350

20 Best Earbuds under 2000 with Active Noise Cancellation in India 2022
published. thank you @YSK @Saroj49 @batguy143 @akash.chaudhary2052956 @buybye @DEALSTER and all others who voted!

Expired
19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Realme Q2 Neo completed 1 year this August 4, purchased when they lunched, faced no issue at all whether it is battery drain, disturbance, or any kind of lag (daily use was between 4-6 hours)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
As far i know... No ANC support in this price range.
Blogger Blogger
Author
Link Copied
you will get ANC in this price range, but basic one. high-end earbuds will get you more in terms of ANC performance, sound quality, and comfortability.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I am using Oppo Enco W51 since a year ..4500rs that time,now discontinued. Best in class noise cancellation,even train travel noise getting cancelled during call but surprisingly product doesn't lasts long... Within 1.5yr one side got damaged.. another Side only keeps 20-30mins charge.
Blogger Blogger
Author
Link Copied
have heard a lot from friends and colleagues about Oppo Enco being great, but yeah this might be a case. thanks for sharing!  
View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Nice post....waiting to see the results & comments...hv to buy one TWS for my sister.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Guys, also please suggest TWS under 1300
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Cca cra is the best
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@FighterMan

IN the poll, does any earbud have ANC? I am not aware of all but nokia e3110, boat 141 and gravity defy z do not have ANC. At least do a bit of research before creating a discussion thread. A lot of people will be reading it and getting wrong information. 

Blogger Blogger
    Author
    Link Copied

I agree with you buddy based on the official things out there, but once you get a knack of using various earbuds in time, you might feel the true experience. There are many out there promising ANC in a budget price, but hardly fulfil it truly (due to their own reasons). On the other hand, there are some hidden gems who don't promise ANC, but provide a better experience than those. Thanks buddy for bringing this up, and about people getting wrong info, people are now smart enough to check official sites before making any decision which should definitely be the case always, this is just a view point of the author based on his experience, online research, and bringing out what most people are looking for on the internet.   

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    Based on the performance, durability, quality of audio and overall experience with Realme Q2 Neo, I am going to purchase realme techlife buds which are launching on 24th August as a gift for my son for his birthday which is next month
    Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
    Link Copied
    Bro, I'm also waiting for it. And after seeing good reviews of last Realme TWS, my expectations from REALME TECHLIFE has increased significantly. Let's see.
    View 4 more replies
    Deal Captain Deal Captain
    Link Copied

Bought Realme Air 3 on @shivkumar0104 bro suggestion, was a good decision.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    Just checked some references on internet, due to noise cancellation a bit difference is felt as it cancels all other sounds ... my kids used realme q2 neo previously, purchased whey they got launced, this august 4 they completed 1 year and till now they are quite strong in terms of audio quality and battery backup even after daily use of 4-6 hours... that is why i again purchased this brand, this time with 1 year extended warranty

replyuser
    Click here to reply