Hot Deal

WORST product on Amazon - Solimo 2000-Watts Room Heater DON'T ever buy this

744°
40% OFF 2000.0
Deal Hunter
acash007

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07VX71FZP/ref=cm_sw_r...
This is the worst product in the history of my Amazon purchases. The product got lit on fire within 10 mins of its use and burnt my entire room down. It is a very dangerous product and must not be used by anybody. My bed, table, clothes everything were burnt to ashes.

Expired
30 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07VX71FZP/ref=cm_sw_r...
This is the worst product in the history of my Amazon purchases. The product got lit on fire within 10 mins of its use and burnt my entire room down. It is a very dangerous product and must not be used by anybody. My bed, table, clothes everything were burnt to ashes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

oh bhai😳

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Bhai mera pura room baar baad kar diya

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take care

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hope everyone in your family is safe. Thanks for posting about this product.
Please file a complaint against amazon. I believe its their own brand. Let us know what they say.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

+1

View 2 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Hope you and your family are safe
@acash007

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

We can draw a learning that high voltage electronic products (geyser, heater etc) should be brought from reliable brands only

Hope you and fam are safe, OP

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/731877/original/images_%2817%29.jpeg?1641211848

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unfortunately, majority of such products are of Chinese origin and quality differs from brand to brand. In case any such accident occurs, one should file a Police complaint and take up with the branch and the supplier. You may explore getting help of Consumer Court also. This helps in getting compensated.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yeah, file a complaint against amazon. Glad that you made everyone aware about the product. 

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

solimo product 🙄🙄

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

shocking…

the first text in the description of the product in amazon is

Engineered For Safety

Solimo Room Heater is equipped to be safe from overheating, designed to automatically switch the motor off if it reaches temperatures of 130° C. Also present is a safety fuse which goes off when the heater reaches temperatures of 126° C. The plastic body of the heater is fire retardant and features a metal grill which keeps the copper element securely locked in, making it a safe option for homes and families.

What an irony!!!..

Hope everybody is safe..

Link Copied

i never buy from amazon.

You see whenever you search any product , they promote their own product as sponsored and generally their own product. Kindly dont buy from amazon

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

Don’t buy this product also

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B085CQ18ZR/ref=cm_sw_r...

I bought this two days back and fire came from this in very first use
And also I purchased sandwich grill last year smoke came from it and returned on the next day itself

Completely avoid solimo brand

Link Copied

solimo, vedaka, amazon basics etc are some cheap amazon brand. Solimo is the risk for outer body and vedaka is the risk for inner body. I don’t even add vedaka products of 1₹ deal because I know they will create a major issue to the health.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We experienced the same. We initial got a burnt smell then found that its body is burning in first 10 mins of use.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I read similar reviews in amazon, someone posted video his room burnt into ashes after using solimo heater .

Always Go with reputed brands

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

someone posted video his room burnt into ashes after using solimo heater .
please share the link

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Marq in Flipkart and Solimo in Amazon are the worst brands, thier business strategy is really worst, they take products of brands like hindware or some other which are pathetic and have some many bad reviews and they are changing brand logo and selling it for less price and not accepting negative reviews for these brands

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

the design shouts GENERIC PRODUCT MASS IMPORTED FROM CHINA so safety will always be an issue

but I have seen some people laying this thing flat on bed LMAO so it is bound to release electrical farts coz people block the intake/exhaust. i have used this product for over 2 years and it works fine but I do take precautions coz I know it is generic trash and I DON’T TRUST it. i never put it on max heat mode for more than 15-20 mins coz you will notice the plugs getting super hot meaning the wire can’t handle the current it is drawing. also I always keep it on floor away from anything flammable.

for 850 rupees 2 years back, it has served me fine but i will again repeat that I DON’T TRUST IT.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Days are gone, earlier there use to be geniune products. Now not. Openly amazon is allowing 3rd party sellers to sell fake products includes fullfiled sellers also.Even amazon brand solimo sells 3rd class products. Amazon rebrand other products as solimo, thats it. Before buy, just give a second thot. Better to prefer local buyrs, cost may be bit high, but there will be peacfullnes.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Hoping nobody was harmed. Thank you for this review, it will help others from any loss. As suggested by others, file for compensation

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Is this your personal story @acash007 because same exact words are used in top review of the product which has date 3 January 2020

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i hate solimo brand just like fk smartbuy it’s just renamed junk

replyuser
Click here to reply