As we all know Snapdeal rose from being a coupon grabbing site to a marketplace now.
Few of my experiences:
1. Most of the products are not SD fulfilled. So there a issue of quality with the products mostly and that’s even with SD fulfilled products too.
2. Snapdeal lingers with reviews a lot. I had left a review for a product obviously a bad one and they never posted it. This review was to tell the buyers my experiences so that they are aware of it before and make their decision on this fact.
3. Sellers send returned or used items without even confirming if they are working or are in perfect condition.
4. Shipping is delayed and no control of SD on it.
5. You can’t cancel the order inbetween the shipping.
6. Referral is meagre and its not worth it.
7. If you have returned a single product they will remove return options from all other products for you.
8. Pickup of items is also a delayed thing.
9. Refund will always be in card even when they have their own wallet.
10. They will not match the price for any product even if the price has reduced by 10% after you have purchased the item.
So if you can just block your money and then see if the products are good or not. If they aren’t good just return them and wait for a week to get the credit back. I believe SD is fine. Otherwise its better to stay away from them.
P.S: I got yamaha guitar for 6k from snapdeal so I am greatly thankful to SD.